You gotta squat heavy 3 times a week bro!

>you gotta squat heavy 3 times a week bro!
>destroys your hips and back
Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: feel_when_no_gfs.jpg (633x758, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, I've been squatting for three months and I'm just fine. What kind of form are you using?

My form is fine, faggot.

If your hips and back are fucked from a couple months of squatting beginner weights, your form was not fine.

clearly not

SS is a meme, sorry you got tricked into it
Front squats, weighted lunges and trap bar deads are safer and just as effective as back squats and conventional deads.

Why does everybody on this site talk as if trap bars are standard equipment. Barely any gyms have them

>Safer
If your form is bad, it doesn't matter which equipment you use.

>just as effective
this is a meme

If your gym is good, it will have one. If not, I wouldn't train there.

OP here. That guy is not me. I would never call someone a faggot on here.

Attached: 1527917835672.jpg (1193x1200, 472K)

Sounds like you need to brace harder faggot

Even fewer gyms have good ones. The generic trap bars most gyms buy on the cheap have super short sleeves, which is a real pain for movements that need so much weight to be challenging.

OP here, i actually say faggot all the time and this imposter is a faggot.

There is far more leeway when it comes to bad form on the exercises I listed, because if you're in a bad position, you would just drop the bar on a front squat or lunge.
Trap bar is safer than conventional because the bar is not in front of you; it is directly across the centerline of your body, which means there is less shearing force on the spine.
There is no reason why the conventional lifts would be better.

Less shearing force by a hair but also less stability and feedback on positioning.

The shearing force on the spine also isn't what fucks up most people deadlifting. It's going from neutral to flexion under load which the trap bar does nothing to protect you from.

See guys this is how you know it's not me. As I've clearly established, I would never call someone a faggot, but that's exactly what this impostor is doing.

Attached: IMG_1697.jpg (500x465, 68K)

Here in the UK every gym I've been to has had good quality trap bars. Nobody ever uses them though for some reason

>getting your hips and back fucked from a beginner program
time to try something else m8

fellow ukfag and I've never seen them. Which gyms?

entirely possible, beginner takes you up to 4 plate diddly and 3 plate squat

>Less shearing force by a hair but also less stability and feedback on positioning.
Fair trade. Less stability isn't going to snap you up if you lift within your means.
I don't think there is much difference in feedback. The weights are the feedback, your body figures out the easiest way to lift them.
> It's going from neutral to flexion under load which the trap bar does nothing to protect you from.
This is 10x more dangerous when the bar is in front of you than when it's across the center. Even a small difference in shearing force is multiplied by the amount of weight you have on the bar.
Anyway, obviously it is possible to deadlift safely, but it's not an intuitive movement for beginners to learn at all.

Also, leaving this here: strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/

Squatting is fucking stupid and is only advocated by fat internet “power lifters”. Run up hills instead.

t. runner that weighs well under 200

Attached: IWouldNeverSayIt.png (687x2670, 113K)

wut

Sumo squats largely fixed this for me. Also watch that monsieur x video. He has has a lot of tips about load bearing and how to actually do squats right.

>thenk

well then you're a faggot too.

I made a comic just now clearing that up.

If you're doing conventional deads correctly it'll be centered on the mid foot and move straight up, or close to it. there should be minimal issues if you're doing deads correctly.

>weighs well under 200
that's fine if that's your goal. if their goal is to get stronger and build mass, running up hills isn't gonna cut it

Those eyes...

lmfao

keked

>doesn't have a homegym where he can buy his own trap bar

Attached: D22D3F35-0FA3-43D2-97C6-DFB79FEF1D3E.jpg (1135x1093, 455K)

Attached: A477981E-5C81-4A1E-B9B3-0E3D1A51FA66.jpg (640x720, 43K)

im actually op and i say faggot all the time even called my mom faggot when she got me dinner she was like babyyy i brought subway and i was like thx faggot

My hips are fine, my knees hurt. Like painful tightness?

But my hips are solid

My knees have been popping when I hit the bottom of my squat recently, particularly my left knee. I think I kind of twist my legs on the come up though
That being said what’s your guys leg routine like? I’ve just been doing
>squats 4x5
>Romanian deadlift 4x8
>dumbbell lunges 3x10
>calf raises 4x12

Attached: 8ED1A59A-87F2-434B-86E7-496ED2C729F6.jpg (132x139, 9K)

push the knees more outwards when you squat. and strenghten your glutes and hamstrings. weak glutes and hammies are almost always the cause for kneepain. weak hips will follow too,because of muscles having to compensate.

I don’t know man there’s a pretty convincing comic stating the contrary.

Thanks lad my Romanian is progressing nicely so I guess my hams are getting stronger. I can’t put anything on my squat but my RD’s go up every week or so.
Tryna get some juicy glutes.
What would you look like if you tried to neglect your quads entirely and only focused on glutes and hams? Just curious

Attached: squall.jpg (700x1095, 160K)

Wow, a whole THREE months

quads are easy to build. hams and glutes are ofthen neglected, even though they are far more important. you'd look joocy for sure bro