Just figured out 10 years spent on Jow Forums

Just figured out 10 years spent on Jow Forums
10 fucking years

I want out

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (349x550, 24K)

Only 10? Fucking newfags

Damn if you've been here over 10 years that's just weird
I'm guessing you have learned a lot about life
Why not mention what's needed for a happy life and what you have learned?

3 years now and they feel like an eternity to me

Attached: 1544134370914.png (631x757, 427K)

>tfw been here since I was 14
Oh man where were my fucking parents

Attached: image.gif (332x187, 1007K)

>learned a lot about life
>from Jow Forums
U wot m8

How old are you now?

>Tfw been here since before the captcha
I remember when furries were new and mlp wasn't a thing yet...

>being here for more than a decade
>learning a lot about life
pick one and only one

I have learned a lot about life and I test it on Jow Forums and real life

here's me
>start lurking in '07/'08 (I was 14)
>only lurk /b/
>start browsing the other boards starting with /fa/
>looked like shit as a result
>continue browsing and lurking Jow Forums and /mu/
>get good taste in music, get kinda swole and dress well, start buying designer clothes and partying (I was 18 at the time)
>start browsing Jow Forums (this was before it became miserable)
>go to a meetup, lose my virginity to one of the girls
>start lurking all the other boards
>get into drugs heavily and ruin my life
>start getting into film (2deep4u art house) and literature (used to read a lot as a kid but only recently got back into it when I was like 22)
>now 24 and working for my parents, basically a neet though
like comment subscribe

13 years here
strap in user LMAO

Attached: tyjtyjtyjyt.gif (340x255, 336K)

Nice numbers

Its programming isn't it
What is it doing to us

What have you learned

12 years now, almost 13. Makes me want to shoot myself

16 now 26, 10 years for me too brah

Welcome to Decade 2, friendo.
Never forget, you're here forever.

nope
Why have we been locked away in here?

I'm leaving

Have fun, you'll come back.

This place offers things we crave and have been denied to us.

See you tomorrow friend.

Why do we come back?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
You're all crabs in a bucket and saying I'll keep coming back to keep me here
Fuck. Y'all are fucked up more than me

Wrong, the crab bucket is normal life.
Here nobody gives a shit about you.

Been here since 03 when a mate at university showed me the chins after browsing rotten.com
It's been a wild ride ever since.

t. old fag

>only 4 years
leave now before you cant bring yourself to

Checked in circa 2006.

You can never leave.

How is life

What is your focus these days?

Are you striving for excellence or is this place still holding us here?

Fucking explain why

sounds pretty cool desu

been here for 10 as well. started lurking /b/ then moved to Jow Forums. not too fit but been on this board for around 3-4 years because it seems like some of you dysfunctional idiots actually give a damn about yourselves. as bad as this place is I enjoy the company.

try leaving and you'll find out
bet you cant go a full week without 4channel (formerly Jow Forums's b& and v&)

Im a fully functional member of society with a respectable job that would be frowned on here. (Police Constable).

Main focus are GF/Fitness/Career.

This place taught me a few truths about the world and turned me into such a cynical, desensitised human being with a warped sense of humour.... Perfect for my job tbf.

Best of luck with life famalam

Can you just give me the real answer and stop playing these stupid games
Someone just tell me or none of you know

>Why not mention what's needed for a happy life and what you have learned?

Watch a documentary on chimps. Remove the hair, add more IQ, and that's you. Chimps disgust me. I hate them so fucking much.

try 11

fuck you faggot

12+ years, I'm 32 now and pretty successful in life.
But the meme you cant ever leave is fucking spot on.

>You are here forever.

Attached: 1534841836101.jpg (400x229, 21K)

On and off since that time. Got all into Jow Forums during a weird time in like 2008-2010, then didn't really visit the chins at all for a while after that.

Recently started dropping in here and on some other boards now and then for the enlightened banter this place provides. It's a break from normie existence.

Unlike apparently many posters, I have not spent every spare minute of my life since that year posting.

Does it mean I am high IQ or low IQ if I'm here

>on Jow Forums from 12 to 21
no wonder I'm an autist

You're weak. I found this shithole in early 2004.

>This place taught me a few truths about the world and turned me into such a cynical, desensitised human being with a warped sense of humour
Too accurate

I won a lot of internet arguments on here.

Same, except it granted me intelligence, nihilism and a wicked sense of humor

depends
you're high IQ if you gravitated towards the art boards after a spell and started engaging in the rampant elitism which made Jow Forums good back in the day
you're low IQ if you're just here for the memes

if you haven't been driven to a fit of rage due to arguing with some faggot about [obscure anime/director/author] or shitposted so hard about a popular one that you made other people livid then the chances are that you're low IQ

6 years

I can out all of my emotional buildup on here to strangers without exposing how lonely and damaged I feel to my irl friends. I don't think I'll ever leave

Been here for 8 years now. Started at 12/13 and am turning 21 soon.

Attached: nothingtolivefor.gif (406x351, 3.65M)

What do you do

Why is it hard to leave

Everyone in society knows?

had some adventures but idk
I like all the intellectual stuff I enjoy but maybe i'd be happier as a blue pilled normie

I work in finance as a Bank Manager. 6 figures, home, family etc etc

Because this is truly the only place that will accept anyone for who they are (as long as its a defensible position). Plus you can say whatever you want/feel like and there is no repercussions.

I don't understand your last question.

I'm and Also demographically similar to you.

It makes me wonder how many our-age professional "normal" people I meet who shitpost in their spare time.

But check out their balls though

i feel like 4channel keeps a lot of people sane desu

11-12 YEARS bitch. Get on my level faggot.
>Living is pain, knowing I have more in common with a vuvulesla tuning discussion BBS than with your average normalfag
Learning to cope more and more every day.. stronger every day.

Attached: qi41jz2jr6v11.jpg (700x833, 108K)

It's weird because I think going to Jow Forums made my life so much better going to fit and lit made my body and mind so much stronger fitlit really is the best combo I got my dick sucked last week and I would've never made it without you guys thanks bros

it's because where the fuck you gonna go and be user and keep it fucking real?

reddit, facebook, Twitter those faggots try to dox u and ruin your life.

Jow Forums is a throw back to the old internet when it was user and people wanted that. it's brutal honesty.

the day we lose this place will be a huge death to what made the internet awesome..
i hate current year internet. im 32 i imagine ill be shit posting here on my down time 4 the rest of my life.

long live 4chink

>been here since age of 11

almost 23 now

Thank you Jow Forums, I just had a threesome the other night with a married couple. Never would've done it without you degenerate fags

Attached: bush_mission_accomplished.jpg (282x276, 53K)

>>go to a meetup, lose my virginity to one of the girls

jelly af

>Why not mention what's needed for a happy life

Either be born into the oligarchy or be born really, really stupid.

come to think of it she was the only girl
anyway its not as great as it sounds, I got hung up on her kind of and we kept in touch randomly throughout the years gone by and rekindled old feelings which didnt end well and now i'll be stuck thinking about her for the rest of my life

My fucking God, same. Exercise, nofap and /fa/ clothes as well es skincare raised my self confidence and as a result I got my first gf. Been reading as much as possible throughout all that.

Zozzle. I made this post when I'd been here for seven years already.

And now it's another seven years later.

Attached: 136.png (300x100, 7K)

block Jow Forums and you're golden.
you don't want to leave, you're addicted to being called a bitch and faggot

bitch faggot

slutnigger

Eh, /fa/ honestly has terrible style. I only like the lunarcore shit.

At least Jow Forums is occassionally helpful with the purpose of the board (fitness). I feel like I see all the same threads repeated now though (manlet, tfw no gf, just shave it bro, have u taken the x pill, etc)

>tfw been here for almost 9 years now

Sometimes I wish I had never discovered this shitheap, but somehow I can't help but think it's the best thing to ever happen to me as well. It introduced me to so many things. Without Jow Forums, I'd have never gotten DEEP into music and found a lifelong passion, I'd have never gotten into fitness and I'd have never found out about a LOT of things that have honestly made my shitty life tolerable.

It'd be nice to have never learned about the cancerous alpha-beta/normie dichotomies but I'd still probably be pretty fucked in the head without it

I'm gonna miss all you assholes when this place is gone

>/fa/ style
Yea, not talking about the waywt threads but rather basic style/color advice in the sticky and also general inspiration for combinations that don't look shit. I mean, I still dress normie but I don't wear shit that doesn't go well together.

>Jow Forums
Mostly motivation for me, I have been doing the same routine multiple times a week at home, Jow Forums is just for general advice on what new meme diet there is and keep me on track/envious of those in cbt

Without Jow Forums, I wouldn't be the cynical depressed angsty faggot I am today. Fuck this website.

Im a newfag nearing his 30s. I know my kind is not welcome to this thread but let me tell you this. After discovering Jow Forums my life started changing drastically. I got to learn a lot from you. Why you oldfags? Because some of you have shown that through discipline and hard work you can go somewhere in life. Thanks for the ride bros. Thanks for turning me from the ultimate soiboi into a man.

same here Not sure what I was doing back then but now I feel better once I started going on this board and got fit

>I want out

Same but I don't know how to quit. This place is worse than crack for me.

Attached: 1544055919564.jpg (639x614, 67K)

Fuck you and fuck me. We're on the same boat and so are many others. It's not this website, its life that makes us like this. And as a wise man said:
Life is like an asshole
You either fuck her or she shits on you

kek that impression is going to change after you've lurked here for a year

the thread that binds Jow Forums posters together is determinism and their futile efforts to fight against it (which ironically does turn the posters into the people they were meant to be, but still doomed to the same fate as before)

hey man at least you're an oldfag! XD

To be honest, most of us who are cynical assholes would still probably have become that without Jow Forums, just with a different perspective not colored by memes, which would probably be a whole lot worse

Or take drugs everyday.

same

I've been on this site since about 1998 or 1999. Since then I've been through drug addiction, recovery, psychosis, moving cities. I was a skinny pale shut in with mental health issues when I started. I started climbing as part of recovery and found a set of friends who were good people and helped me to get fit and be able to talk to other people without sounding like a fuckwit.
Throughout that, various boards on this site have made me laugh like he'll and wonder at the sheer fucked up nature of people. I still feel like some fucked up anthropologist observing a really far out tribe on the outskirts of civilisation.

This is the only way I can disconnect from Jow Forums

Attached: 20181111_112626.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

>Damn if you've been here over 10 years that's just weird
Imagine thinking you AREN'T going to be here for 10 year lmao.
Buddy, you are never leaving Jow Forums. You can't leave.

Another 2003 poster here, dropped the chan for years, now cycle months on and off. You relapse after too much hollow normiedom and need the comfort that only brain-numbing, autistic shitposting can provide. You're here forever because you'll never be anywhere else, the sooner you except that the sooner you can break out of copemode and make it. The good thing about hitting boomer years is that you finally start to relax in your own skin. You get perspective that makes all the ragebait trivial. You realize you're here forever, and that's a good thing.

Came here in 2009.

It was a mistake.

>1998 or 1999

So you've been on this site years before Jow Forums was even founded? Lying faggot.

Imagine a future you went back in time and told you you would lose your virginity at a Jow Forums meetup, but did not specify it would be a girl.

Imagine living in that kind of hell, lol.

Checked in 2007, I've been here at least a few minutes pretty much every single day since.

>implying you can ever leave

11 years. On and off ofc, at one point wanting to seem normal by using reddit but as it got more mainstream the more PC the place got. Couldn't stand having everyone being so nice to each other, I missed the shit posting, insults and banter.

/b/ like most people here was my starting point for Jow Forums over the years used /vg/ then had a "dark" weeb stage where I was a regular on /jp/ talking about the latest visual novel or which touhou character has the tightest pussy. Fucked around with Jow Forums for a bit when I was more into crypto now I'm here in this shit hole.