Lifting doesn't get girls?

g-guys. I don't think girls care about muscles that much. I am aesthetic and never get very many compliments from random chicks. Some don't even notice. I've always had broad shoulders and never been fat so I guesss maybe I just haven't noticed a difference since I got Jow Forums? I've had girls compliment my gains but that's only while/after i'm banging them. I have a lot of single girls on snapchat and when I post my shirtless pics on my story the only girls that ever respond (instead of just viewing it) are ones that I have already fucked.

I'm sure ladies are miring but they never approach and it might even hurt my game because I feel like everyone thinks I'm a vain douchebag (I kind of am but I am nice). Are you supposed to not show off your gains and keep the card in your back pocket until after you've fucked the lady? What's even the point then?

Attached: 1492966216849.png (500x500, 55K)

Lift to achieve your own ideal self. Lifting for women is gay you fag

Attached: 05F7C470-A7D0-4E4C-91D5-12F314A63896.jpg (450x405, 79K)

Forgot to comment, can I save this image fren?

>I am aesthetic
Prove it

Post your body or everything you said is bullshit. I'm willing to bet you're grossly overrating how "aesthetic" you are.

this

Height and weight?

New Girls typically don’t respond to your shirtless pics because they don’t like giving other people validation. Girls want all the validation to themselves.

Most people probably don't know how Jow Forums you are with your shirt on. Not calling you small bro I know a lot of buff dudes who you wouldn't know are buff unless they were shirtless. Also, you're better off just keeping decent bf and working on your social skills when it comes to girls. Lifting is a huge investment and it will take you years of work to achieve your goals. If your goal is to bang chicks you need to work on your social skills more because it will be a smarter investment(if your goal is girls)

No pump and bad lighting here you go. I look fine I'm sick of hearing
>hurrdurr post body
Every 3 posts I make

Attached: IMG_20181208_221509.jpg (745x960, 150K)

How much do you weigh? You've got a nice body but as I said before I doubt anyone can really tell unless they've got x-ray goggles on

i just hit my 3rd year of lifting and i realized women dont give a shit at year 1. i get a lot of stares when im at the pool but none of them ever say anything to me. at this point, lifting is just something i enjoy and getting strong while being aesthetic is a fun challenge

That is absolutely fucking average, you idiot
What did you expect?

Look like this and then we'll talk

Attached: diets-to-get-shredded[1].jpg (425x380, 23K)

150ish lbs but I try to wear tight shirts sometimes. Like I said I think that makes the ladies think i'm a vain """douchebag""". You're probably right about the shirt thing though especially when I wear a normal shirt

I'm bulkin' btw

lmao

Take a pic with a shirt on(you don't have to post it here) and compare it to a pic of some non-fit dude with a shirt on. There won't be a big difference unless you wear some tight shirts.
I would say you should either wear tighter shirts or invest in your social skills instead of thinking that lifting will somehow make you a pussy magnet.

I weigh 15 more lbs than you and you need to wear tight shirts for them to notice. When I wear a tank top to the gym and have a pump the mires flow, it's like night and day.

>o
You're literally glorifying your own body. Showing off your gains is for self righteous faggots. Lift to feel good about yourself and to build your strength, not in the hopes random women will drool over your muscles.

150... try putting on 40 lbs and then youll get stares.

Are you retarded? Normies would say he looks like a greek god. He also looks better than 90% of this board not including the ones who don't lift.

150 at what height?

Muscles get you the first 15 seconds for free.
Then you open your mouth and reveal that you've spent your entire life shitposting on an African mosquito burger cooking forum.

Attached: 1537069230701.jpg (659x489, 31K)

Shut the fuck up OP, greek god my ass you dumbfuck, hardly any definition whatsoever

Attached: 3235be6b35885e450bba0a21f0a1622f[2].jpg (634x639, 82K)

Of course they don't. Women only care about things you have little to no control over.

Face, height, status, and wealth will always be far higher on the list than having a sculpted body.

I nevr said greek god u retard. U probably look like shit anyways