You are /fa/, right Jow Forums?

You are /fa/, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543737469691.png (810x483, 31K)

>implying Jow Forums gives a shit about anyone but /lgbt/

No, I'm Patrick

I am /cgl/

This isn’t /y/ faggot

Attached: 1435884241741.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

Attached: fa.jpg (1125x1158, 163K)

God damn look at this neck

Fucking neck mogged

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-221949_Clover dev.jpg (382x593, 113K)

I recently decided to browse /fa/ thinking theyd have an interesting, proper perspective on fashion but they dress like fucking idiots lmao. Id much rather have a Jow Forums bf who didnt give a fuck about his outfit and wore sweatsuits than some fragile anorexic narcissistic smoker child for a bf

No because /fa/ is a manlet

>tfw you used to be a denimhead spending $300+ on all kinds of 36oz slubby jeans that stand up on they own, 20 carot gold selvedge 'n sheit
>CALFS TOO BIG DON'T FIT NO MO
>CAAAAALFS

Attached: awd.jpg (435x650, 92K)

God made Man in his image, Man bears the glory of God in his visage, dressing modestly is the only thing that matters.

>neck kid
>Dylan roof at the end

Everytime i chuckle likes it brand new again

Attached: 20181207_223832.jpg (154x101, 9K)

To me, those genuinely look like the same pair of $20 asos jeans I have 3 pairs of that were made in Kyrgyzstan.

I dont want skinny pink dyed girls with no hips nor tits.
I want them thicc 5'4 brunettes with big titties and for those you gotta lift

and have money
All worth it

My general wardrobe. apart from a few t's, one pair of shoes, and my jeans have been the same since high school and that was about 6 years ago, I'm about at /fa/ as a pound of dog shit and gradating in at least year and a half. When Im' out of here I'll be joining the military and who fucking knows what then. /fa/ is the last thing on my mind behind dick girls and protein powder.

Attached: 1542652654998.jpg (389x388, 48K)

l-l-london?

Duh, it's the brand that throws on another 200+ dollars/euros, spending too much money on clothing is cringe.

n-new york

Uhm more?

Funny how maybe aside from the long haired brown bloke Dylan is the most attractive

Attached: 1543328455539.jpg (741x737, 86K)

>some fags dressed by internet blowing shitton on clothes
>dylan makes them look like clowns with redneck rags
fucking brutal. take the your own style pill

Thats the thing about fashion. Its an extension of who you are. Most people can easily spot people wearing clothes that project an image that they aren't.

Just like how its cringe to see yuppies wearing clothes that oil field workers wear to work everyday.

every single person, even the shopped in one here, looks absolutely retarded.

fashion should be renamed to autism

Holy fuck that neck

Attached: flat 750x1000 075 t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

shopped one is actually autistic public shooter, while other ones are larpers. and fuck he looks cooler than anyone
big designers are useless too mostly, /diy/ is ultimate ascension

I genuinely hope you don't think this, can't you see that the jeans are so thick they can stand on their own? Your theory of "durr more spensive bcuz fancy brand" could only work if they were brands normalfags know about, but the brands user bought his fancy Jean's from are only known by denimheads.

I'm a poorfag and posted on /fa/ for the first time a week ago. I realized I needed to change when I opened my closet one day and realized all I owned were Hanes tshirts, mostly black and grey.

I've since been shopping a thrift stores and Goodwills trying to find high quality clothes that are dirt cheap, fit me well, look good and have been semi successful. It just takes time really.

Attached: clap.gif (500x460, 634K)

They don't really make fashionable cloths for men that aren't twink proportioned Unless you count Rick Owen's as anything other than the Tommy Wiseau of cloths. When it comes down to looking like a men's warehouse ad or Rick Owen's I pick army surpluss. Fatigue pants fit dino quads well.

Jeans, plain black, dark navy, or grey t-shirt, dark navy shoes. It's fairly plain but my reasoning is it's clean, fits for most occasions, and being actually /fa/ for men relies on face, body and hair. And Jow Forums users who lift will have at least body, and will likely also be looksmaxxing hair, which means we beat most /fa/ggots at looking good.

you mean Jow Forums right?
theres nothing women love more than non-degeneracy

Attached: glorious.png (661x675, 599K)

There is no point in being Jow Forums if you don't wear clothes that look good on you.

It's like throwing gold in a bin bag, leaving it on the street and expecting people to dig through what looks like ordinary garbage and expect gold.

Jow Forums & /fa/ go hand in hand

Ideally you should strive to be unique (compared to men in your area, you don't necessarily need to be "one of a kind", you just need to stand out from the crowd)

Godspeed Jow Forumsbros

Attached: 1541629573550.jpg (426x514, 107K)

Dylan mogging all of them

oh god i wish i were a cute girl doing cosplay and getting gangbanged and used like a little whore haha

>implying Jow Forums is straight

Attached: 1538316185098.jpg (1000x1083, 1.1M)

rate my fit, Jow Forums.

Attached: gc2.jpg (1055x1152, 846K)

>shitskin
>manlet
>dyel

Seriously how the fuck do you get a neck like this? Does he have extra vertebrae in his spine? Is his ribcage lower on the column? What the fuck is this shit

/fa/ doesnt know shit about how to dress well

it's shopped retard

meh I just dress like a receptionist every day :x

Attached: 1527355043471.jpg (474x711, 26K)

What is /sa/?

QUICK Jow Forums, HOW DO I BECOME A CYBERNINJA.

Bait

I look more /fa/ than these /fa/ggots and the only clothes I wear are wrangler jeans(lanklet so only brand I can get in my size) and 20$ bland t-shirts. Lmao

Is that actually Dylan Roof on the right?

Get out of here trap, Jow Forums is a right-wing board

yes, he was a well know /fa/ poster back in the day

He’s an /fa/ meme and they shopped him into the pic.

always reminds me of this

Attached: c955143eac0127d26a0780246f9c8af0.jpg (348x405, 20K)

How tf did you make the jeans levitate????

I got this terrorwave/skinhead/workwear combo thing going on. With a shaved head and gains coming in I'll look like a fucking beast. It actually goes with how I'm living too not just larping. I was out with friends last night and one of my friend started talking to a milfy woman walking by, He was drunk and the conversation was short, he joked about having sex with her and she said she prefers stronger types looking at me and smiling. Felt great because I've never actually gotten too much of a attention just because how I look, always have had to hustle. Godspeed.

Attached: 1527627253542.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

Idk, this is what I put on today.

Attached: 47689557_402677473803875_8790329854701600768_n.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

/fa/ is a shit board and i feel obligated to say this every time it's brought up
It's users are so obsessed with self image that they turn real interests into accessories
>but user, Jow Forums is also obsessed with self image
"No!"
When Jow Forums discusses books, most recommendations are meme right wing or glorified self help, with the occasional murakami, which is fine! It serves an actual purpose
When /fa/ discusses books, literature becomes an accessory rather than an art itself. Depressed chaonsmokers keep sartre under their arm because it fits their style. It's a part of their outfit

This trend goes past literature, but i use it as an example to show how shallow the boards really is and how immature is posters

Attached: dfw_scolding_0.png (341x317, 152K)

No, but shit, maybe I should be. I saw the most beautiful and cute girl Ive ever seen in my life yesterday, this Happa chick. Everything about her was every fit posters ideal (feminine ideal, no penis). Her bf was a 6'3 scrawny /fa/ guy. I'm only 5'6 but Im a lot bigger than him and could have snapped him like a twig. I don't fucking get it, dude has no muscles and dresses like a fag, while I dress well, have a good amount of muscles, and can't hope to get a cute girl like that. Fucking bullshit man.