Dad is making me eat bananas to build muscles

>dad is making me eat bananas to build muscles
Does this actually work or isn't it just typical boomer science?

Attached: IMG_4566.jpg (428x343, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/the-sweet-danger-of-sugar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really a massive source of protein, but they taste good, have potassium which is handy and they’ll make it so ur shit doesn’t rip you a new one from the high protein diet you’ll be on.

Besides the sugar they are good cause potassium + salt gives you big endurance boost if you workout a lot or really push it in the gym (look up stan efferding on this). Also bananas+peanut butter is great for bulking

So basically could have been way way worse but this is at best mildly useful

>Besides the sugar t
godamnit when will ever american retards stop thinking the fruit in sugar is the same as processed sugar, or even remotely unhealthy? it fucking isn't. fruits are complex carbs

try building muscle with a potassium deficiency. Good luck.

That said, it does not follow that above normal amounts of potassium will help build more muscle. This is true about everything in diet for the most, part, but people don't listen, which is why morons keep buying protein powders.

> fruits are complex carbs

Fructose is a simple sugar. It doesnt matter anyway.

> as processed sugar or even remotely unhealthy?

people who think "processed" sugar is unhealthy have brain damage or are simply ignorant. Its just energy. It doensnt have any vitamins or minerals but it doesnt contain any toxic or deleterious substances either.

>> fruits are complex carbs
>Fructose is a simple sugar. It doesnt matter anyway.
except you are wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY

here is scientific evidence that eating a whole fruit does not correlate or give the negative effects such as fructose in candy or other shit.

>people who think "processed" sugar is unhealthy have brain damage or are simply ignorant. Its just energy. It doensnt have any vitamins or minerals but it doesnt contain any toxic or deleterious substances either.

wrong again, retard. eating pure processed sugar and getting the same amount of sugars from healthy foods are two very different things, brainlet.

go fuck urself.

Rest of the world 1 - america 0

you are clearly talking out of your ass user

She gets her "scientific evidence" from youtube haha

If you actually see the video you will know its a doctor going through different studies on the subject

Goddamn old white have the most hilarious fucking fitness advice. I have a friend whose dad was making him fruit shakes to make him build muscle. Those things easily had 600+ calories each

What the fuck does all that noise even mean? All i got from the video is that fruits have fructose and eating large amounts is only problematic for diabetics but somewhat beneficial for regular people in absurdly high dosages

it means that fructose from fruit is not in any way harmful for health, and that it is actually beneficial for health. you can eat as much fruit as you want everyday, there is no limit
Americans don't believe this, they go like "hurr durr that fruit has sugars! it's bad for your health"!

it's funny, on FB the other day this woman recommended cutting out all sugars, "fruits too", for some health related shit. She said she was a "certified plant nutritionist", and that no-one should or could argue with her because of that.

checked her profile, she was an obese american bitch, of course.

dude you're stupid. fruit sugar is the same shit. the ONLY thing you get from fruit is fiber and vitamins. and you can get that fiber from healthier non sugary sources.

watch this vid retard

Fruit is healthy, and 600 calories is good if you are bulking, ie: trying to gain muscle

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/the-sweet-danger-of-sugar

literally the first thing that comes up when you google processed sugars.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nU_RkeA88DY

- a doctor going through scientific evidence that clearly states sugars from fruit are NOT the same as processed sugars, or that in fact, does not have ONE SINGLE negative effect on health.

how fucking stupid can you be? You're american, but surely you can't be THIS stupid.

>eating a whole fruit does not correlate or give the negative effects such as fructose in candy or other shit.

probably because it's much easier to drink a 2 liter of soda than it is to eat an entire crate of apples and get similar amounts of sugar

>to continue reading this article you must log in

just fucking watch the youtube vid. people on study's ate up to 400g of sugars from fruit daily without any negative effects.

just fucking google negative effects on processed sugars and read some studies you dumb fucking redneck

>after 3-6 months eating 20 fruit per day there was no increase in body weight, blood pressure, insulin, and lipid levels

did they mention what a "piece of fruit" consists of? 20 bananas is like 2000 calories a day which is average for a person. I wouldn't expect them to increase body fat, raise their blood pressure, or increase lipid levels from this. and if it was something like an apple x 20 a day that's only 1600 calories and below the average. people might even lose some body fat. I'd like to see this done with 30-40 piece of fruit a day. lets go extreme with it.

they ate up to 400 grams of sugar from fruit you dingus.

with no negative effects

its so dumb that american's can't cope with the fact that fruit is food.

you're the only nation this retarded on the whole planet

over 3-6 months? Be more interesting to see how that effects someone for 10 years. you don't get diabetes and a heart attack from eating mcdonalds for 3 months.

no you don't , but you can measure the rise in blood sugar and other factors. which were non-existant in the groups eating fruit. so yeah. touchë?

>people who think "processed" sugar is unhealthy have brain damage or are simply ignorant. Its just energy. It doensnt have any vitamins or minerals but it doesnt contain any toxic or deleterious substances either
man processed sugars literally lowers test.

So do you think it's best to make fruit a regular part of your diet or to like eat fuck tons of it? Not challenging anything. just asking your opinion.

both are good.
eat them as a carb source, daily. they have insane amount of anti-oxidants, vitamin C and other phytonutrients.

like eating 5-10 bananas a day, say like fro breakfast 5 and 5 before workout, would cover your daily recommended value of magnesium, potassium and fiber. And that's just bananas. fruits are also low in calories so they are great for nutrition and cutting.

not to mention the anti-cancer properties of fruit. Brain health. so much more.

fruit also gives you great semen and skin gains. and we all love that shit

You didn't hear it from me but you can grow HUGE from merely eating 1 banana per minute

Attached: 1543967911603.jpg (452x498, 55K)

I kinda wanna switch from high protein to high carb. Supposed to be less fucky to the body. Plus I'm not really after a specific aesthetic anymore.

take a look and see for yourself

Attached: 30 bananas a day results.jpg (500x399, 25K)

>30 potatoes a day

Attached: EJIVPOT.jpg (633x711, 63K)

Bananas are good if you want to feel full for a while and need something quick to do it. When I'm hungry, I usually buy a couple of bananas when I'm out instead of something expensive, works as a charm.

>he's not doing GOBAD

just fucking shut the fuck up

just fucking the shut up fuck