I accidentally started omad and I havent taken a shit in 5 days. I haven't even felt the urge to shit

I accidentally started omad and I havent taken a shit in 5 days. I haven't even felt the urge to shit.

Has anyone else felt this? What's wrong with me?

Attached: DpFXoJcUwAAJxiu.png (1200x1011, 1M)

Please help i got dubs

Attached: HS3dEFw.png (1200x708, 1.36M)

I don't know if i'm supposed to be scared

>tfw will never finger a qt's hands and fingers

stop being stupid, OMAD is a meme diet, nearly all good ones encourage more numerous and smaller diets across the day

Go see a doctor. No one here is credible enough to tell you anything

drink warm milk at night and strong coffee in the morning. eat beans and whole grains instead of your stupid ass paleo faggot food.

I eat 3 times a day and shit every 2 days, i have been constipated for 2 weeks before, it's allright we are all gonna make it.

>every 2 days
haha wow

Well i cant afford toilet paper so i have to shit at university, would you prefer i shit without wiping?

just wash your crack in the sink nigga wtf is wrong with you?

yes

Literally me. I shit like one a week, seems perfectly normal. Vegans leaking out the ass basically every waking hour. My body is absorbing maximum nuetreints and basically operating at peak efficiently. Hence the biomass is being absorbed, IMHO never shit at 100% efficiency.

Attached: 8C191FFACB994A058F05E7B29B5AA054.png (1280x1441, 3.31M)

LMFAO are you, umm, gay, by any chance??

It was an accident
I've been depressed, had no appetite, now i can't fit that much food in me

So you're ok and healthy?

i've felt this before on 700-800kcal/day diets. just eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water, and go see a doctor if it starts to hurt

>700-800kcal/day diets
eating below the deficit of 500 calories is dangerous user

I shit twice a day, sometimes thrice, and we’re takling MASSIVE logs every single time.

Shitlets will never make it

started omad a few days ago and been having lots of diarrhea

i'm a gril and my tdee is like 1600, so i have to cut pretty low to lose weight. also i like losing weight fast, it feels good to not eat a lot

Having experienced this hell I'm going to tell you what worked for me. Magnesium, coffee, and cardio. Also stress will constipate me -- but the exercise will help with that anyway. You'll be good dude

>i'm a gril and my tdee is like 1600, so i have to cut pretty low to lose weight. also i like losing weight fast, it feels good to not eat a lot
Talking from experiance here, going below 500 will fuck you up. I know its satisfying to see the weight drop very quickly but you should care more about your health than what number you're gonna see in the next week.

fuck me up how? what are the actual consequences

Above poster isnt me, but we`re talking slightly more muscle loss, being lethargic etc.
this isnt as true when you are doing omad however, because the fasting increases your human growth hormone, you can cut harder than normies. Try it out, if you feel like shit then cut less calories at a time

Yeah stfu, it just means your weak faggot system isnt fast enough, start eating doubke the amount of food and working out twice as long to shock the system.

ive experienced fatigue on this low calorie diet but not extreme. the other poster made it sound like something extreme and irreparable would happen if i ate this low calorie

>ive experienced fatigue on this low calorie diet but not extreme. the other poster made it sound like something extreme and irreparable would happen if i ate this low calorie
How long are you on this diet? For me it started the same, little fatigue but not much, but it increased over time, near the end often having blackouts or losing the strenght in my legs falling to the ground. I've been on this diet for around 2 months and lost 24 kgs, ended up looking like shit and im stuck in skinnyfat body, still trying to figure out how to get out after 8 months

Start eating lots of fresh fruit and only fresh fruit. The high water content and fibre will unclog your supple boipucci.

Nice cope shitlet