I hate normalfags so much...

I hate normalfags so much, I just got into an argument with a group of "friends" because they learned about Goblin Slayer from the front page of reddit and it's "problematic" rape scene and I couldn't keep my mouth shut during the conversation and asked why they all like Game of Thrones so much when that has a 14 year old girl, who ends up being a fan favorite stronk womyn character, getting raped and eventually falling in love with the rapist. They started screeching about how it's different because it's for the sake of drama or some shit and not for tasteless weebs to jerk off to despite the scene in Game of Thrones showing her tits and ass out the entire time.
I don't even like this new flavor of the month shit that much, why did I open my stupid mouth?

Attached: 1539256058041.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/character-builder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You did good user. Fuck them.

Sounds like your friends are a bunch of fucking retards. Why not just get new ones? You don't have to put up with NPCs, you know.

they're my study partners for university in a small class to begin with

oh, I see. Well, I'm sure you've noticed by now that it literally does not matter whether you're right or wrong - you'll be ostracized simply for not holding your tongue and nodding along to their retardation. Fortunately, normalfags also forget things very quickly; so if you go on like nothing happened and make sure to not have any "wrong" opinions from now on, you'll be alright.

why are poeple bitching about that shitty anime it's not even that edgy

the fact you made friends so easily makes you the normalfag too you just have a rape fetish kys MODS DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE

GoT is normie-approved, whereas animu generally isn't. "Everyone" likes GoT so they'll defend whatever it does because "everyone" can't be wrong. Liking or defending anime can possibly lower your social ranking, so they'll never defend it.

>taking normies seriously
>and over chinese cartoons and hollywood shit on top of that
Whenever I disagree with them I just throw in a couple of shit-tier arguments to entertain them for a few minutes and then laught it off when they start to get overly emotional.

game of thrones sounds like trash i'm glad i never watched it, imagine being a cuck watching game of cucks watching rape scenes

>14 year old girl, who ends up being a fan favorite stronk womyn character, getting raped and eventually falling in love with the rapist
Is this true? How the fuck did that show get popular? Sounds like fucking trash

This soft core hentai got me hard,
also, anybody else think that big goblin was just a symbol for the BBC? no?
I mean she was killing all the little goblins until the BBC came and said
"YOU GON LEARN TODAY"

I think your obsession with nigger dicks clouds your common sense.

Attached: 1521642650166.jpg (2000x1408, 597K)

Went out of class no grads, disappointed.
They had the empty skulls though.

if you'll notice, many villians such as goblins and orks and shit in movies are portrayed with similar qualities to niggers. the deep voice, the violence,just shows how much niggers are like animals and imagined beasts

they are here to stay user.

Who fucking cares about associating with the norm if you're not a part of it to begin with, I know it's embarrassing. I get that feel all the time but mine as will not fret over it, you'd be impacting your life negatively by becoming a normie and "agreeing" with them. Don't blame yourself for societies stupidity.

Attached: cat getting dusted.png (236x231, 88K)

GRRM was fairly redpilled until hollywood got a hold of him

it appears I am the first to observe this numerical phenomenon. Quite underwhelming

Based and Satinpilled.

Checked an digitpilled

here it is, ch-che-chec-checked

look at that 6 get

checked

welp i guess im satan now

Thanks, Hypersatan. Checked

>welp
You need to go back
Youre not wanted here fag

goblin slayer has made itself normie-free. Enjoy the double-sided entertainment of roasties crying out and goblins getting smashed every week.

Attached: 1539232041396.jpg (800x430, 56K)

checked and witnessed
put me in screencap

Attached: 27ee8d12cedc0487_1.jpg (320x318, 27K)

aww :( i cant fit in ur secret club?

Only 222222 posts to go til the next get.

Why? Because you have a purview outside of mainstream media and feminazi shilling.

Attached: disgust-incest-daenerys.jpg (1440x962, 138K)

>it's a babbys first fuck-anime-only-fags thread

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Magi S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.48_[2013.10.09_22.49.05].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

These fags just parrot what the other sjw faggot is yapping. They can't think for themselves for some reason.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

They're just upset because they got turned on by it. Happens to everyone.

Attached: IMG_4377.jpg (1250x871, 338K)

Thanks faggots for filling this thread with screenshots of this scene...

Attached: 2BB33A16-5B4A-4B1C-BFA0-1F0EEB34BD9F.jpg (750x1107, 377K)

Normalfag here.

sounds fucking awesome, will watch.

Attached: 1416260643008.jpg (900x900, 249K)

>"friends"
You are a normalfag.

wut no only 111111 posts to go

and you are a go getter

Attached: 12547687.jpg (381x381, 18K)

>Talking about anime with 3d people
for shame desu

Goblin Slayer got like one episode out doesnt it? Damn I hope there's way more rape scenes

NormaIfags are truIy disgusting, it's a shame they dominate the world

Attached: 1531444594905.jpg (459x398, 30K)

Not really, but there will be plenty of anime tiddies.

Attached: 31937782-B542-45DE-9AA0-FE7881DF5DF7.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

if you live in a western, 1st world country, your biggest asset as a normalfag is to be a slave/whiteknight/thrall of wamyn.

Ew, it's another shitty ''dark'' show with tons of retarded shock value trash. Animu has truly fallen on sad times.

>that historical reference
I love me some diogenes

She doesn't even get raped in this scene. The power of friendship saves everyone.

don't be friends with people who get outraged over things on the internet

cringe yet digitspilled

Attached: 1538061082499.jpg (1280x640, 67K)

False, sansa never fell in love with Ramsay. Also just read books, GRRM makes sansa a good character and she is never raped, a character is raped by dogs tho

he was talking about the dragon whore played by that hideous, untalented british chick.

Oh shit you just got isekai'd into the Goblin Slayer world. Roll up what kind of adventurer you reincarnate as.
orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/character-builder
>press Random
>post results and don't forget your alignment.

Oh yea, but daenerys drogo was technically consensual :^) also what did you expect, drogo is the personification of Chad, how could she not fall in love with his thundercock

So is this anime a metaphor for killing niggers?

doublesatan

Thanks for the anime recommendations op.

your "friends" are plebbit tier losers. it will be hard to find new companions, but i believe in you. plebbit/normiefags just can't stand it when you poke the elephant in the room, ex. GOT

this

6 x 6 combobobob
6 x 3 cobobobo

why are those digits not getting the recognition they should?

Its not rape if the rapist isn't human

WHAT THE FUCK

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOriginal

you owned them hard, user

GRRM has always been a big time feminist, retard. In the books, Drogo refused to even fuck her until she felt she was ready.

I don't care about NPCs arguing with weebs, I just wanted to meme.

Attached: Green Goblin.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

No arguing with normfucks, user.
>it's for the sake of drama or some shit and not for tasteless weebs to jerk off
WEW LAD sex and violence is why that shit blew up in the first place. Too bad normcucks and no more source material ruined that too, now it's unwatchable trash

Just in the books tho.
In the series he goes full in rawdog

don't bother arguing with npcs if you're not a hacker.

Oh look, another meaningless thing, upsetting meaningless people.

Any kind of sexual content is always ok when it's done by Americans or Europeans, and never ok when it's done by the Japanese. There's always a bottomless pit of rationalizations to explain this. That being said, GS is absolute trash and its fans should be gassed.

in other words theyre npcs

ignore them, they are being hypocrites desu, as for goblin hunter they ton it way down after the first few chapters, it then turns in to a generic fantasty with the occasional character reminding you that goblins kidnap women and rape them. the start of it was just to "shock" people and become a talking point in my opinion and it worked to a degree other than that it's pretty generic

the rapist was a vaguely ethnic guy

What's wrong with saying welp? I've been saying that for years.

And the thread is ruined. Tbf the thread was shit beforehand

idiot, he's talking about Daenrys.

People didn't care back in 2010

>People freaking out over Berserk Lite inspired generic trash
Why are normies losing their minds right now? Don't other normie shit like Fate had a girl thrown over to a worm filled basement to have worms go up her ass just to increase her magical shit?

This is why you never discuss anime with ordinary people in public.

Sansa also got raped too by Bolton. Attempted rape as well by the angry mob dudes.
And Jon Snow was a rape baby.
A lot of the characters were womanizers.
The prisoners in the cage said they were gonna rape Arya.
There was outrage over that scene were Jaime forcibly had sex with Cersei over Joffrey's coffin I think.
I mean, a lot of it was tasteless but I actually like Game of Thrones.
>inb4 NPC
Some of the characters being womanizers you can explain the purpose of with a redemption arc though. Or at least Theon. Theon's plot was particularly enjoyable to me but normalfag viewers hate him, but they've never read the books. He starts out as a womanizing, spoiled brat but because of being tortured by the Boltons, he ends up seeing the error in his ways as sometimes it takes such awful experiences to change you.
It's fuckin stupid though because Jaime did some fucked up shit as well, but normalfags love his redemption arc. Theon lost his dick, was psychologically tormented, and flayed on a cross for like a couple years. Jaime lost his hand. They both redeem themselves, but why is Jaime so much more loved?

both are shit
orginilalii

greeks werent white now go kill yourself for having no real history

Back to back Satans

GRRM would be too fat for just one

Attached: dx1es1[1].jpg (355x439, 15K)

Checked and Luciferpilled.

Holy shit. Checked mate.

was Diogenes /our guy/?

that's not what a friend is, user

hail dubsatan

Attached: D9848DE2-A25B-4564-B862-82FEF13BEF34.jpg (495x414, 43K)

This is an absolute lie, GRRM is a massive cocksucking feminist who literally got cucked by his wife and remained her friend for years, his self-insert is Tarly who has to save a rape-slave to get his dick wet. The entire story of ASOIAF is an anti-elitist anti-war story about how these higher class characters cause massive death and disease with their callous, self-centred actions. If anything Hollywood made it better.

Please mighty Quadmaster! Slay these normalfags, and drive their faggotry from these walls!

Because jaime is handsome and theon is not.

Why do normies screech about implied rape even when nothing is explicitly showed yet gruesome violence is A-OK.

>muh PTSD

Yeah cause PTSD for extreme violence doesn't exist. But rape which is fantasized by women does.

You are the normie. Anti-SJW sentiments are mainstream. If you don't believe me head into a youtube comment section.

Shut your mouth then trend following NPC.

To be fair, Anime is literally for 14 year olds, so this scene was most likely made to be edgy and to provide fapbait.

Got popular because NPCs think fantasy cool now along with diversity.

Attached: 1537467345200.jpg (762x960, 222K)

>mfw I'm an extroverted cyborg nerd who hides his power level and assumes personas in public in order to gel with different social groups
>mfw I see one of my less chameleon-esque nerd friends go to bat for some dumb shit
>mfw I can literally perceive the normies deciding to alienate him from now on
I don't know why you guys insist on doing this. Why do you care what these people think? You must realise that you're just setting yourselves up for failure.

I'm a woman who's been raped. Haven't watched GS but reading Berserk unironically helped me get over the event more than therapy did

Attached: rape of casca.jpg (867x757, 211K)

>a group of "friends"
you are the normalfag, OP

Have you ever heard about High Guardian Spice? It's an original "anime" from crunchyroll about what's basically a tumblrized version of an rpg world. The show is all about diversity meanwhile all the writers and producers are similar looking 30yr old fat white women with their hairs dyed

Attached: Fucking normies ruining anime.jpg (182x278, 12K)

Can I ask about your circumstances back then? Pure curiosity.

Casca is lovely, btw.

Attached: 15360758030cabd8213389526988.png (1196x1672, 1.73M)

>reading Berserk unironically helped me get over the event more than therapy did

You're gonna have to elaborate on this, that rape sequence left me cold and I'm a guy who has never been raped.