A little new to this

This is me.

What say you?

Attached: 5D7380EA-86BE-468D-8803-9D8B452EBF16.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Why did it come out sideways.

Instead of taking pictures at the gym you should be working out faggot

I rarely do it. I go to planet fitness every night after i get off of work for about an hour or so. Advice appreciated.

thats a yikes from me

lol XD

Delete your gay fucking thread
Post in the CBT or beginners thread
READ THE STICKY

Look like pure shit. Let that be motivation to get big, post your body when you get some actual definition.

Be consistent in your work out schedule and you'll gain no matter what.

I agree. What are some good ways to gain definition?

I try to be. I go to the gym everyday even on days off. I am only there for an hour. I should probably stay longer to see better results.

Post your

Monday: "___" day
Tuesday: etc.
Wednesday: etc.
Thursday: etc.
Friday: etc.
Saturday: etc.
Sunday: etc.

I need a weekly schedule I can stick to. As of right now I've only been working upper body and doing leg day when I feel that my legs aren't sore anymore. It's nice waking up to the sore feeling. I do Hill treadmill cardio on leg days. I see people working out without water bottles while I have to take a sip of water every stinkin rep. I love water and love staying hydrated. The sips help me get through my reps.

Can't go wrong with pull ups, bench press, squats, curls. Large compound movements are key, isolation exercises are gay

CUT
CUT
CUT

Do PPL
Pick 1 compound + 1 iso for each muscle group
Compound 5-8 reps , Iso 10-12
Count cals
Get at least 150g protein
Stsrt cutting asap

Thanks I hear pull-ups work out so many muscles it isn't funny. I enjoy the bench press when it isn't taken by lunks. I Currently am on 45 pounds on each side to feel gains. I'm honestly afraid to get into squatting because I feel like your knees are fragile and I don't want injuries there. Curls I do all the time I guess that is why my arms look like that. Large compound movements sound great. I'll look up what isolation exercises are so I know what to avoid.

The anime "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" inspired me to get as huge as I can and never stop. I already eat really clean and healthy so I got the food part down. I probably could be eating more but then shitting and eating would take over all the time in my life. When I'm not working out I like getting immersed in video games at the house.

Cut or bulk, you’re skinnyfat is prepare to look retarded for the next 12 months until you fix yourself.

This is bait. Sage. Op is a fag.

JoJo gave me some inspiration as well. As for squats, you can always start with bodyweight to master the form + movements and then graduate to using weights, it's what I did.

I am going to have to read the sticky to thoroughly understand this aren't I? I glimpsed it but should probably do further examination. The counting calories part sounds the most annoying. I have a fast metabolism so I don't watch what I eat. And yet I still probably don't eat enough. I'm afraid I could be burning more calories some days than I intake. I'd love to know what cutting is! I'm going to figure it out.

I know what bulking is so now I have an idea of what cutting is. I don't know if I'm the bulking type I would be shitting constantly.

lol

pure autism
sage

It's inevitable. I am going to have to get into squats sometime and lookup YouTube videos for proper form and traning... they just seem so gosh darn dangerous. Hearing my knees crack everytime I rise also does not reassure me. Thanks I'll try squatting with no weights at first that's no problem.

Looking ok for a newbie, but what's with your weird tiny mouth and cartoonish large round brown nose?

Attached: 20181209_013249.jpg (1044x512, 221K)

Reading the sticky! Learning lots!! Sorry to annoy people. Compound movements use two joints and are better than bicep curls and dumbbells.

>"To stimulate muscle growth at the expense of just carrying fat around, you have to place a substantial load on the muscle. That means using enough weight that you can only do 5-10 repetitions of a compound lift before needing a rest."

OOOOOOHHH. Wow, for the longest time I have been doing 3 sets of 12 reps on everything I do at the gym. Also reading about how free weights are better than weight machines. I have been trying to use all different types of machines for different muscles so that hasn't been doing me much good. No wonder I never see the big guys on machines. This makes a lot of sense.

Idk. This was after the workout so I am sweaty and atrocious looking. I have a pic from before the workout too.

Are you mentally handicapped? Please kill your self ASAP.

I have a permanent knee injury and have no problem doing "heavy" squats (only 2pl8).
Make sure you wear completely flat-footed shoes or go barefoot (absolutely no running shoes.
Make sure you have your core activated and as tight as possible without shitting yourself to provide stability.
Look up "hip drive" it's somewhat of a meme but it can help prevent serious injury.
Go parallel (ass parallel to the ground) and no deeper to make sure the tension stays in your quads/ass and does not transfer to your knees.
That's everything that helps me from feeling any pain.

Can’t believe nobody told you to lose the fucking gloves yet kek. Literally the worst thing a gym noob can do is wear gloves. Typically people don’t judge noobs but everyone judged that faggot who’s wearing gloves.

Advice time: Switch gyms

lose the bitch mits if you're affraid of calluses you aren't going to push yourself hard enough to make any gains and you'll end up being a 1 pl8 faggot with gyno for the rest of your adult life

>Why the hell are you wearing gloves?
Calluses should be a source of pride.

hehe

Attached: 1544340861115.jpg (1044x512, 108K)