Buy Instant Pot

>Buy Instant Pot
>Buy 12 extra large eggs for $0.99 from Walmart
>Pressure cook a dozen eggs for 4-5 minutes for hard-boiled cooking with no dry yolk
>960 calories; 84 grams protein

Easiest ticket to gains town you could buy.

Attached: Instant-Pot-Hard-Boiled-Eggs-done-cookingwithcurls.com_[1].jpg (700x467, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/ije/article/44/2/604/753171
medium.com/the-mission/higher-cholesterol-is-associated-with-longer-life-b4090f28d96e
springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&issn=1760-4788&volume=13&issue=4&spage=390
academic.oup.com/jn/article/128/10/1716/4723080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>99 cents for 12 eggs
That's like $8 here in Canada.

>99 cents for 12 eggs
Sounds like quality

LMAO

>Buy 12 extra large eggs for $0.99 from Walmart
Is this a trap guide? You do realize commercial egg-laying chickens have more estrogen running through them than your momma right? Literally worse than s o y.

Holy shit, thats enough for a rope

At that price it would be cheaper in the long run to buy a chicken

>that guy on Jow Forums spending $12 power dozen eggs for free range "organic" eggs where the chickens are still pumped with the same chemicals he's afraid of

Holy shit in dying lol look at this idiot!

How do you get the exact right consistency of yolk?
What brand of cooker? What wattage? What kind of eggs? How to adjust for European unwashed, shit-covered eggs?

No its not idiot
Where the fuck do you live, nunavut? You can get the name brand stuff for the same price when they go on sale

Damn wish it was 99 cents though
>t. Ontario

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-015056_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 413K)

>cook a dozen eggs for 4-5 minutes
now to spend 1 hour eating all these eggs

$2 at shoppers idiot
>inb4 poast in store prices
I wage slaved there. Stay poor pussy boy.

>what brand
Reading comprehension

JUST POST THE IN STORE PRICES AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE HORROR

who gives a fuck you're not gonna grow tits because you eat a couple eggs

RECYCLEFAGS OUT NOW

This. I'm not going to peel eggs. If they are fresh it can actually be a bit difficult to get the shell off.

Just fry/poach/scramble

It takes 10 seconds to peel and egg if you do it in the instant pot and then cool it properly.

Plus you can cook and save for later.

>he doesn't have his grandma raising organic chickens that lay top-tier eggs.
Get on my level faggot.

no it isn't

You don't need an instant pot for that and I'm not sure why you suggested it. 6-7 minutes in a regular pot with regular boiling water followed by a quick cold shock would get you perfect soft boiled eggs or 11-12 minutes for perfect hardboiled. Are you just astroturfing for instant pot? I'm sure it's a potentially useful multipurpose device that may or may not have a place in your kitchen depending on what tools you already have but I would never get one just for boiling fucking eggs. Maybe if I were in a really constrained shitty living situation where I have no stove at all.

If you really believe dumb shit like this you should just transition on purpose already like I suspect you already want to. Not even memeing. It happened to Kroc.

Don't buy an instant pot for this.

They're quick and easy to peel if you know what you're doing. Drain the hot water from the pot and put it under cold tap. It'll be much easier to peel then. I shouldn't even have to explain this.

Attached: 3363460.jpg (780x600, 90K)

Lmao not it's not, leaf here, it's like 5$ for 20 eggs. I buy like 40 at a time and with tax it's like 12$.

eggs are good but milk is even better and also pretty cheap. and you don't have to peel it.

>You don't need an instant pot for that and I'm not sure why you suggested it
>They're quick and easy to peel if you know what you're doing. Drain the hot water from the pot and put it under cold tap. It'll be much easier to peel then. I shouldn't even have to explain this.
You're a fucking retarded nigger. Do that with super fresh eggs and see how well it works. The whole point of doing it in an instant pot is the make peeling easier (it does)

Attached: 00-0121.jpg (828x720, 101K)

Most masculine men eat eggs, and vegans who eat no eggs look like twigboys. Milk supposedly also has estrogen, but once again, masculine men drink it and effeminate mincing twigboys avoid it like the plague. I think I'll trust that observation instead of whatever 'science' says animal products are bad.

Eggs have cholesterol. Cholesterol is the precursor for hormones. All the natural testosterone in your body was made from cholesterol. If you want testosterone, eat eggs.

Not how it works but ok

Just rinse them with cold water while you're doing it. Are you so mentally handicapped you can't peel a hard-boiled egg?

Just drink your eggs raw you pussy. No preparation, better nutrients, better bioavailibility (lmao and you tards who thinks cooking increases bioavailbility of eggs), tastes better, and quicker to eat

Attached: f717edb5f903e3e260fe884655d6eacc.png (312x408, 238K)

>Do that with super fresh eggs and see how well it works.
I just did that today. Not sure what your malfunction is, instantpot shill.

It's simplistic but that is how it works. Cholesterol is needed by the body for normal functioning of hormones and testosterone. You will not find a high-test vegan for example

>2.5g of cholesterol

Attached: 1iStock_000000300188_Large[1].jpg (2936x1940, 273K)

>thinks cholesterol is bad
lmao

Higher levels of cholesterol is also linked with a longer life

not when controlling for the reverse causality caused by frail old people eating less in general (which lowers cholesterol)

academic.oup.com/ije/article/44/2/604/753171

medium.com/the-mission/higher-cholesterol-is-associated-with-longer-life-b4090f28d96e

Your study highlights its due to genetic occuring differences in levels, as well as >90 year old individuals only..

Attached: fd89d9c599c034a25d4976fd43e7d6b1.png (425x440, 25K)

a genetic difference is what you want to look at, due to what i just said about hypocaloric intake from frailty lowering cholesterol

springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&issn=1760-4788&volume=13&issue=4&spage=390

none of the studies posted in your article adjust for that

>as well as >90 year old individuals only
the risk was found in all age quantiles
>in each age stratum there was a linear association between the LDL GRS and LDL-C levels (Figure 2)

Enjoy your Salmonella

>believing the salmonella meme
You realize it's all a sham, right?

Hey faggot, I just got my cholesterol tested before and after eating 12 eggs a day for six weeks. Here are my results:
Before:
Test Name Result Reference Range
HDL 51 40-132 mg/dL
CHOL 131 120-199 mg/dL
TRIG 54 40-149 mg/dL
LDL 69 0-129 mg/dL(edited)
After:
Test Name Result Reference Range
HDL 51 40-132 mg/dL
CHOL 134 120-199 mg/dL
TRIG 56 40-149 mg/dL
LDL 72 0-129 mg/dL

It didn't even increase by a significant amount you stupid nigger. Going to continue enjoying my hearty, high test diet of eggs, milk, and ground beef without taking a moment to listen to you insufferable whiny faggots

B-but i like frying my eggs. Is that bad?

Not a problem besides the fat you're frying them in. Which may be good or bad or just whatever. Depends. Hardboiled eggs are really convenient for occasional snacking on

What if you do this but cut every egg in half and scoop out the yolks?

>Buy protein powder
>Has lots of protein and low calories

Why do people think you need to eat bloatlord level of calories to get gains? Clean bulk is the way to go

I use olive oil

In Norway you'd get 12 eggs for about $2 if you buy them in bulk from farms. I prefer to buy from farms, they're fresher that way. You can also buy eggs that's damaged for a third of that price, but you'll have to use them in a short time so they don't get bad.

>Based instant pot poster
I use mine everyday, the gains come so much easier now that I cook whole meals regularly

I don't get this meme, care to explain?

Isotope labeled egg protein bioavailability study:
>academic.oup.com/jn/article/128/10/1716/4723080

Isotop labelled egg protein meals were administered in both cooked and raw forms.

Bioavailability of cooked was 91% while raw was 51%

Your turn for citations.

that better be refined olive oil

extra virgin is not for cooking

>he doesnt crack open 6 eggs a day and fry them in tallow

Just checked and it is. Thank god cause i've been using the same brand for years.

some user from Poland hates Canada because the Canadian embassy in Poland has an LGBT flag. So now the polish user makes threads on Jow Forums about Canada collapsing, specifically about how prices in Canada are on the rise especially food prices. The part about "an end to the horror" is a movie reference that I can't remember, I think it's mad max 2

>extra virgin olive oil is not for cooking
WAIT WHAT? I cook with extra virgin olive oil twice a day, is this bad?

Or just buy a tub of cottage cheese

Egglets when will they learn

What the fuck I hate extra virgin now

If I boil a dozen eggs and put them in the fridge to eat throughout the week, how long are they good for before they start going bad?

Thank you brother

>that guy on Jow Forums who doesn't live in a country where labels like "organic" have clear regulations to follow, with massive fees when criteria aren't met

manlets mad at eggs

Only North Americans need to be concerned about salmonella.

it takes 15 minutes to boil water on my stove

An instant pot will cook eggs with much greater accuracy.

Enjoy your dry yolk and green rings because you can't afford a Jow Forums meal prep staple.

Somehow Salmonella are able to penetrate the egg shell into the egg.

I use a cheap egg steam cooker from amazon, way easier than busting out the instant pot.

If you have that many eggs, you could also make some into onions-sauce eggs. 1/2 cup onions sauce, 1/4 cup water, 1 tblspoon sugar. Let peeled eggs sit in it for a for a few hours or overnight and enjoy later

>inb4 onions

Humongus?

Damn nigga 8 bucks would get you 10 dozens in Burgerland.

Or you could just cook them in a regular pot....

Stovetop. Boiling water = constant temperature. Just put in for various times until you get consistency you like.

Then you better leave Jow Forums

Such as?

if i ate all of this i would spend the rest of the day on the toilet with massive diarrhea

Yeah but that’s just a side benefit.

>buy instant pot
As a UPS employee that has had to unload containers full of the fucking things over the past week, go fuck yourself. Also what is it? It looks good.

post in store prices

Underrated

Attached: 1531803872766.png (600x842, 142K)

>GOEAG

Attached: 1510458942317.webm (720x972, 1.28M)

based

I like this guy...

Attached: 1542974676453.png (252x260, 111K)