Any other manlets just gave up on life?

Any other manlets just gave up on life?

I already accepted my subhumanity, being a secondary human being is now the core of my self image. I dont even try dating, (I automatically assume all women hate me instantly) making friendships or being alpha in a conversation, because in the end of the day we will always be looked down regardless of who we are.

Also gave up on the idea of having children. The fewer manlets the better for humanity.

Attached: B52E01BC-698B-4AD9-9A5E-A5CE3AF7F9F5.jpg (1001x823, 158K)

You are as human as anyone else. Just because you are short doesn't make you less a human being.

I'm just going to kill myself
I wish I could live without a gf but I really can't
i'm a manlet because i was born premature stupid fucking parents didn't give me growth hormones and now i have to kill myself

Yes, but replace the word manlet with ugly girl

Attached: 87BCF87F-F732-4491-8E3E-056791FFA2E8.jpg (750x923, 101K)

literally just install tinder
please never come back

that's where you're oreganoli wrong, kiddo

PLEASE let me be your big spoon, feed you, cuddle you, and pet your hair. I WANT A SHORT BF

This
Maybe you and OP should get together. Both of you have pretty low sexual market value

Tinder is a safe haven for Stacies and ultranormies. ill pass.

>oh wow a girl likes me!
*adds on discord*
>oh no!!! it's a trap!!!! :((
true story
like a boss

There is literally a 5ft 11 girl that has a crush on me

Explain this user I am only 5 7

Attached: F2982A39-7BEC-40B5-95E5-B571DF2834AD.jpg (400x400, 40K)

you would get a boyfriend in less than 30 minutes guaranteed

How tall are you?

I am 5'8

Go for it user

Also get the fuck off my board

I've only dated 2 girls and both were taller than me by an inch or two. Mind you one was a sex fiend only interested in my virginity that dumped me right after and the other wanted to use my financial stability to fund her life with her bastard daughter so maybe people just like to use me.

5'6
If youll accept that

>get off my board

This is not your board

Also she is too tall, I feel like a her little brother being next to. And I want to feel masculine

Attached: EE72065A-499F-40DB-90B1-1CEF4707EE6E.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Even if my looks didnt play a factor, my values and aspirations in life are so fundamentally different from the average normie on tinder, they would hate me for being a total loser.

Literally my ideal height in a woman.

I accept you, be my gf.

okay then get a bf off of Jow Forums
make a thread and ask for one and you will get one
or even just post in this thread, some bitch instantly found a bf because women live on easymode

>she is too tall

I fucking hate you

Get off my board normanigger

Carry a handgun, lift, get in the face of anyone that wants to think shit. Letting other people's perceptions define how manly you are is the least manly thing you can fucking do.

Fuck off I am a fucking autist arab guy in a 90% white country. Also I used to be like you, but tall girls are only hot in the concept

>Also I used to be like you, but tall girls are only hot in the concept

What do you mean? Explain yourself norman

r9k things tall girls are hot but when an actual tall girls come in the picture, they are big and cluncky. I much rather have a smol girl. Or same height but not much taller. I can understand female height requirements tho.

I'm 6'2 but I feel like I belong in this thread. I'm a looklet. An objective 3/10. Shitty thick eyebrows. Thick upper lip even though both of my parents have the thinnest lips ever. So yeah. Picture unapproachable abomination. I spend 90% time inside and have no future plans other than suicide. I don't think manlets understand this. You need the looks to go with. Otherwise you are ignored/ridiculed and shunned just the same.

Attached: 1454107416901.jpg (1280x800, 165K)

Too bad everything you said is bullshit. Women don't want manlets, even if you get one pregnant she'll abort it without telling you. As for other men, high school never ends and all the disrespect and bullying that goes with it. OP is right just LDAR

I am an ugly manlet.

I never even tried to begin with.

>tfw just 6ft.
>tfw life still has a bit of promise

Attached: 0a4.png (724x611, 129K)

>The fewer manlets the better for humanity.

Just get with a tall woman.

Attached: 1502657765905.jpg (576x629, 148K)

As a 5ft7 Manlet your post makes me feel better.

Implying they would even look at Manlets

Same here, except I'm not a manlet, just unmasculine and mentally broken.

You have to try sticking around for the singularity, or at least for advanced regenerative medicine, gene editing, and anti-aging.

I'm 5'10 but I've always felt short, is it all in my head?
I'm Scandinavian if it makes a difference