/Cutting/ for Summer

Who here is already cutting?

Started my cut a week ago.

20/4 IF with extra Cardio and Upper/Lower Split and around 1000-1500 cal a day

1,3kg down so far

Attached: DC3647.jpg (2048x2048, 499K)

how the fuck do you have shoulder veins but not bicep veins lol

Hey i have the same

Lmao fuck no, will cut around March, will be completly enough, and the extra muscle and strenght is worth it

Really good question. I cant tell honestly. Bizeps are a weak point, I have carpal tunnel syndrome on both sides so its pretty hard to work on them

March seems pretty late

Im cutting so i can get my boipussy cummed by hot rican papis

T. Fat fuck

Attached: 1541052879094.png (1271x1000, 89K)

Jow Forums I started going to the gym a week ago. Should I just focus on bulking in 2019 to get some muscle mass and only then start cutting?
176,5cm(5'9 in american i think) and 64kg(141lbs)

You are probably skinnyfat, just train hard and get your protons in. No need to bulk and get fat

Yes, otherwise you would cut to auschwitz mode. Aim for 1-2kg per month

>doge tattoo

based

How fuckign fat are you if you need to start cutting in december that drastically?

Thankfully I don't need cuts that long. I usually do 8-9 week bulk with 3-4 week mini cut to reset body fat to where I started.

genetics obviously

Stating next week. Going for 2000cal and 0.5-0.6kg a week. If everything goes well I'm done in 4 months

Check the pic

And also I like to bet shredded before summer

starting in January, is that a long enough time to cut 25-30lbs by June?

You must be an absolute framelet. I am currently sitting at at 16-18% body fat by Navy estimation method / caliper measurement. About the same height as you 14kg(28lbs) heavier, not really muscular and no horse cock either.

I don't know, might be the case. Got wide hips so I just want to get big and strong since I can't be aesthetic.

You wont have any muscle left come summer.

why is it always dyel talking about cutting, where are you cutting to ?

KEK

did you pay money for this?

Attached: 1544344182125.jpg (470x593, 86K)

it’s a birthmark

Didn't mean to insult you, i am just shocked every time stats like that get posted. Maybe it has something to do with me playing sports all my life, so i got decent core development. If I where you i would start doing bodyworkout/calisthenics to strengthen the supporting structures of your muscles before you start lifting.

It's okay bro, I'm not getting insulted over simple facts. I'm just doing stuff with low weight and being careful with my form, it's true that the biggest bane of lifting is my core right now. Trying to strengthen it as much as possible and it seems to be fine for now, just need to train my obliques too. I just hope to not snap my shit this time around and make it.

>already a dyel twink
>wants to cut for summer
How about you lift first

Attached: 1543786309932.png (310x453, 108K)

Why would you cut before christmas? Are you a social outcast or something?

Why would you cut for five months when you're thin?

Start lifting first

i dont follow normie cutting/bulking cycles

ive been cutting 6 weeks now, 2 more to go. Try to stay around 12% bf and cut down to it every couple of months after a bulking cycle

>cutting for summer already
>it's still autumn

huh okay

t. fat fuck who needs to start cutting before winter is even here

fucking lmao at the state of this board
the only reason why one should cut for 7 months straight is if you are a complete fat ass with no muscle, sorry.

spot on kek

too many dyels and fatties from other boards come here and LARP as Jow Forumsizens

I'm always cutting nigga

Thats what you think newbie

16/8 IF here
Taking in

Attached: IMG_20181209.jpg (1616x2804, 441K)

Top kek