Reading women talk about fitness is like going to bizarro world dark-dimension Jow Forums

reading women talk about fitness is like going to bizarro world dark-dimension Jow Forums
just have a squiz at this
crystal.cafe/hb/res/2106.html

Attached: 1539783398738.png (465x421, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/img/res/4771.html#4836
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much more productive and uplifting conversation than we have here desu. But I guess that's not really the point anyway.

>is it fine to use a barbell without clips
>what back excercises exist
>looking for women only gyms
>what is a protein
how the fuck do you live like this? this is basic shit you can google in 5 seconds. would they really rather wait for others' momscience than just read an obvoius fact? is it just because theyre girls or is this autism
based sticky saving us from retards

Productive? I really wouldn't say so. theyre just asking brainlet tier questions

Attached: marcel.png (645x729, 90K)

Read the rest of the thread, I rescind my earlier statement.

They don't want to google it. They just want an excuse to talk to each other because they don't have anything more interesting to talk about.

>Thread from a year ago

>On a spinoff site more dead than eightchan

>Complaining about them asking brainlet questions when we have people who squat 80kg when they're first starting out

I have no face but this shall suffice

Attached: 1528562172397.jpg (716x724, 15K)

Women are ridiculous, they're glued to their phones all day, but only use it to gossip, cheat, attention whore, shop, Netflix and watch shitty Jewtube.
My last 2 exes would constantly ask me how to do stuff (which is fine) or make excuses to not do basically anything.
>Literally the world of knowledge is in your hand.

What did he mean by this?

>glued to their phones all day, but only use it to gossip, cheat, attention whore, shop, Netflix and watch shitty Jewtube.
TIL I am 90% woman

Went out on a date with a girl Friday night. somehow we got on the topic of macros and exercise. She tried telling me you don't need to track macros or calories to build muscle and its not healthy for your body. She runs a mile or two occasionally and does yoga.

Based brainlet trying to make you lose your gainz

She's not wrong. Just eat healthy food and your body will sort itself out.

Kek. You're too good for her, lad.

It's basically cute Jow Forums, without a sticky, with an obsceneely higher amount of emotional wrecks, no banter and that's also dead.
Is it bad that I don't take their anons serious.

Attached: 1543999360019.jpg (249x386, 13K)

If you take ANY user seriously, you already won't make it

Rethorical question dummy.

Attached: 1543670248263.jpg (950x931, 110K)

Looks like the 'Don't reveal your power level' rule wins again.

well Jeff doesn't track macros or calories
He just eats proper food

>>looking for women only gyms
stupid cunts
try to say that you'd like men only gym and you're sexist bigot.
I want a weightlifting gym for men only where dumb thots in yoga pants don't hog all the bars and benches for their meme exercises

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x506, 797K)

>crystalcafe
>normal, healthy, productive women

>implying anyone here ever read the fucking sticky
>implying we aren’t swarmed with people who don’t even lift
>implying most of the dumbshit questions here couldn’t be found on fucking google

Okay, but did you guys see this thread crystal.cafe/img/res/4771.html#4836

> their ideal male bodies

Sauce?

Dude, you can say the exact same thing about this place

Need the sauce

ME TOO PLEASE

I have no words

Attached: 1541156154504.png (640x686, 16K)

Its a hip thrust which is good for glute development, dont act like its weird, brainlet

>2 year timeframe to do a handstand pushup
kek

wtf is this gay shit, Jow Forums for women?

Some chick said you could get delts the size of your hesd if you do enough pushups in a row. I told her pushups only work front delt and only side delt for stabilizing so that isn't true at all. She just said they work her side delts. Honestly I don't know why people argue with me when I could send them through a wall.

Post body

she's right though, you're just autistic

Found it fuck image search on a phone fucking sucks.
Kawaguchi Ichizoku no Kakun | The Kawaguchi Household Family Rule

>Don't use barbells for upper body exercises
that's enough crystal cafe for me

>you're just autistic
I am but fuck off.

Have you even browsed this place for more then 30 seconds?

>its not healthy to track macros
i can understand saying its not necessary but this is silly

>is it just because theyre girls or is this autism
Same thing. Autism literally has a different medical definition for women because otherwise they would all be classified as autists.

>She tried telling me you don't need to track macros or calories to build muscle and its not healthy for your body
Of course you don't. Just eat lots of protein, and a lot of food for gaining. If you are getting pudgy cut back the amount of food a bit. You don't need to know the exact number of calories or grams of lrotein you are taking. It can help but can also put people off getting fit at all since it's a pain in the ass.

I like their lady lizard pepe mascot

With that range of motion I'd be surprised if it did anything for you

Same.

Attached: 297DF9C2-848A-4689-A519-55AFE0A1D136.jpg (265x275, 21K)