How do I get my gf to brap?

My girlfriend is very self-conscious about brapping despite how oversized her brapper is. How do I convince her to become the brapqueen she's always wanted to be? I've only smelled her braps a couple of times (she was sleeping) and they're always loud and smelly. What are some health benefits to brapping that I can hit her with?

Attached: paaaarp.png (798x407, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI
youtube.com/watch?v=RttuiU6zj2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just feed her beans brah damn
also make sure to fart around her and poop with the door open

>a thread died for this

how is this Jow Forums related?

take me down to the girl fart city
where the braps are loud
and the air smells shitty
oh won't you please take me down

Attached: Axl Rose.jpg (800x600, 92K)

braps=high test
based and brappilled

kill yourself.

Braps are a natural way of raising testosterone.

Attached: brapper.png (498x498, 220K)

Attached: 226.png (669x1192, 830K)

I've got a pill for you

Attached: Sodium-Cyanide.jpg (500x250, 18K)

You're a fucking degenerate

Jow Forums is for brapping discussion my friend

Umad? Brap isn't for everyone, my friend. Just because your ex thinks you're creepy and gross doesn't make you any less of a man

Attached: nobrap.png (431x569, 353K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI

Feed her beans, red lentils, broccoli, and cauliflower. Lots of vegetable matter. Also get her to take probiotic supplements and eat yogurt.
But the best thing you can do is just ask her. If you can speak frankly about your brap-related needs, there will be a bond of trust between you which will be hard to break.

heh
youtube.com/watch?v=RttuiU6zj2k

She's very self-conscious about brapping, although she loves fart jokes in movies and stuff. She's also been squatting a lot lately and when she gets back from the gym the funk is noticeably delightful. Until she gets embarrassed and showers.

Attached: prrrrt.png (620x489, 491K)

Just what the hell is wrong with you my boy

What's wrong with you? Can't stand a woman's natural stink? Afraid of getting hard from her vibrations? Or are you a braplet who loves sticcs and women who look like twinkish men?

Attached: sniff.png (244x443, 184K)

The way you talk is just plain creepy. It's weird how you get off to a women basically shitting in your mouth.

wtf does this have to do with fitness?

sage and reported

Brap and shit aren't the same. Shit is unsanitary, brap builds immune system and signals comfort and intimacy between partners. The problem with society is people like you who have propagated the meme of "girls don't brap" which has ruined the self-esteem of women for generations, women who would much rather share their braps with loving chads like me.

Attached: brapchads.png (680x544, 395K)

literally disgusting

Mirin lower back. Built like a log

>How can you stand talking to people? Whenever someone else talks it's like they're vomiting into your face

Imagine being sexually aroused and to even desire smelling shit particles flying out of a woman's shit canal. What the fuck.

Attached: NOT_SO_FAST_GOYIM.png (485x488, 175K)

>the funk is noticeably delightful
Hahaha holy shit man you're literally mentally ill. Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Attached: 1544098760189.jpg (576x768, 76K)