Can height be naturally increased...

Can height be naturally increased? I heard ashwaganda boosts it and having anterior pelvic tilt can steal an inch from you and make your gut stick out more
What about gravity exercisers where you hang upside down

Attached: DFC8E7DE-7B46-48FF-BCF1-932533BDE63F.png (640x1136, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/cycling.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's some ebook out there where a dude swore he had increased his height by a few inches. Forgot what it's called but it was like 50-70 pages long and had techniques to try to increase your height. It had stuff like hanging but it was mostly focused on stretching out parts of your body, the dude claimed you get an inch out of expanding your thoracic cavity and stretching your neck but said that the real gains were to be found by continously stretching the legs via cycling every day with the pedals set a little too long for your leg length.

>sittingInARoomSayingGrowGrowGrow.jpg

Ashwagandha + 10 min dead hangs everyday + 8 hours sleep + high protein gave me 3 inches after 20

growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/cycling.html

that's the dumbest thing ive ever read

from 5'3'' to 5'6'' ? XD

>He's a little guy

Attached: tbQ8xOu.jpg (1152x2048, 297K)

I was 177 cm now 182 cm
So is still dumb?

>i was 16
>now im 20

ITT: Desperate personalityless manlets.

LMAO DESU

post height

I've been using ashwagandha for a year now and I'm pretty sure it won't make you grow. I've actually shrunk almost an inch during my 2 years of lifting (exactly 5'10 now, used to be closer to 5'11 once).

do sprints

6'4 & i never think about height other than the rare occasion some absolute unit is taller than me, for which i respect the specimen rather than am bitter

idc to prove anything to you, you're literally beneath me little man lmaooo

no shit you wouldnt think about height or be desperate at 6'4". retard.

"you just have no personality"

that the guy from he misc who fucks ugly chicks?

>6'4
Sure thing
I believe a stranger on s Mongolian basket weaving forum

lmao whatever helps you cope bro, just know i have never ever looked up how to grow an inch, or believed that if i gained an inch anything would be different LMAOOO you manlets have some real mental problems

210lbs 18% bf btw so not a lanklet

>stop thinking about your height you loser it doesn't matter
>I'm 6'4 btw haha

Attached: 1520021623783.jpg (794x794, 184K)

I'm 6'4" also but I wanna grow another 2 inches so I can be as tall as JoJo.

Does this work for guys that are already tall or only manlets?

>Muh cope
No, i just don’t believe everything anyone says on an anonymous Romanian vampire hunting board

Cope? I was merely explaining that it's not just manlets who want to increase height.

ashwagandha makes the dick grow larger

Is this some kind of new meme?

Heheh didn’t you know blood is good for gains? Muahhaha you’ll never catch me *swishes cape and disappears into the shadows of the night*

>3 inches
In how many months/years ?

how can you shrink?