HOW DO I GET ENOUGH PROTEIN AS A VEGETARIAN MEAT IS DISGUSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW DO I GET ENOUGH PROTEIN AS A VEGETARIAN MEAT IS DISGUSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: poppop.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>VEGETARIAN

Attached: 1517209412392.png (563x556, 428K)

Eggs, milk and tofu

They say that cyanide is very healthy way to get more plant based protein, try concentrated cyanide

pea protein isolate

Attached: 029.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>vegetarian meat is disgusting
true

Eat your fucking lentils faggot

Beans,nuts,rice dumb cuck

Cheese

beans , chickpeas, quark, eggs. I eat fish once a week and chicken once a week to help me, chicken has no taste and fish no feelings so whatever

For 225 lbs bodyweight, by the time you get enough protein with beans, nuts and rice, you'd get even more fat.

Well then eat meat faggot

>puke.jpg

Real answer from real long time vegan

Lentils, tofu, and peanut butter. Toss in a shake using rice or pea powder for bulking.

it is literally that easy. Also insanely cheap. Don't eat the tofu if you live in southeast asia it can have formaldehyde in it, make your own instead (it isnt hard)

That's exactly what I'm doing

fish

Attached: 1525015842103s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Don’t worry, you get plenty of protein from all that semen you swallow, faggot.

getting protein from semen, instead of milkies... yikes

if that were true your mom would look like Arnold by now

>vegetarian
Basically anything dairy and eggs and you're set
>vegan
Beans and lentils, oats, whole grains (2 pieces of bread is like 10g protein) also slather everything in peanut butter. Applies to vegetarian too.

there's like 7 or 9 amino acids you need to consume for muscular growth. It works like Stoichiometry. A popular pair is certain rice with certain beans. You can run into issues where you get too much of one amino acid and you wont be building as much as you possibly could. You need to fulfill all the acids. The short cut is to consume real meats in which all amino acids are present.

kek

This:
>tofu
>tempeh
>different beans
>lentils
>vegan meats
>nut butters
>vegan protein powder

You can get high protein blocks of tofu that are like 75g protein per block.

kek

Try your boyfriends semen.

Got to spend a shitload of money. But at least you're better than those meanie weenie meat eaters right?

>vegetarian

Eat some meat

Vital wheat gluten

>vegetarian
faggot

I have no problem. Can you not cook?

dairy
nuts
legumes
beans
meat substitutes
whey