twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S Q U A T S
A N D
O A T S

It's not possible without the right genetics

Women with tattoos are garbage

that tattoo is so fucking shit jesus christ

all she did was gain weight that ass of hers is 80% genetics

what you need to realize is women can't really gain much at all. think about how hard it is for the average male to gain muscle, with normal testosterone levels and normal frame
now take a girl - smaller frame, and much, much lower testosterone and gaining muscle is a joke.

the instagram fitness thots you see with nice big round thick butts have those butts in SPITE of lifting. thats why they can be so weak (95lb banded squats, donkey kick bullshit. etc) but still look good, its genetics. their butts werent from gaining muscle

I guess ill live with my ass, then

Attached: pancake ass.jpg (500x393, 49K)

>genetics

There are a few that are genetics. Summer Ray I'm pretty sure is. However, I'm also about 95% sure the majority of them have ass implants. I've tried looking more into it but don't always get much back, but the majority of them have a very similar fold between their inner thigh and ass that I'm pretty sure is a surgical scar. It'd be one thing if it was uncommon, but so many of them have them in the exact same spot that it can't be a coincidence.

Bitch got lucky as fuck with fat distribution that's all. I'm mirin tho

Implants are unlikely but a brazil butt lift is very easy to get. recovery takes like 3 months tops.

That flat ass looks much more pretty.

I might be alone on this one.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 834K)

Why exactly are they unlikely? Not for OPs pic mind you, that's pretty reasonable. I mean just instathots in general.

Get out Ireland

butt implants are not popular at all right now. they are very obvious on thin girls, you can literally see the outline of the implant in many cases through even leggings, whereas a fat grafting can be almost completely unnoticeable.

Yes, hip thrusts, lunges, barbell bridges. Google Bret Contreras, he has a PhD on glutes development (really, google him)

Brazilian gyms have machines that focus on glutes and they train them all the time, if there's a gym that doesn't have dedicated glutes section is a shitty gym that hates clients and money.

? I don't know if you've noticed many of the butt girls on Instagram, but they don't seem to give a shit about having tiny legs and a giant ass.

>Brazilian gyms have machines that focus on glutes

Brazil has plastic surgery machines in their gyms?

SS+GOMAD

You could have said synthol or vegetable oil and it would have been funnier

HIP THRUSTS you moron

>isnt naturally blond
>gross tattoos
>doesnt even have 20/20 vision
all she has going for her is her butt.

This girl would never even look at you

you're not alone you're just the only white man in a room of spics and nigs

speak for yourself. I'm a chad. I only bang the finest aryans.

I've grabbed ass like the left pic and it was hot. But it's also the only ass I've grabbed, so I'm not in a position to say if the right feels better or not. Now in the looks department, her legs are too thin on the right pic for that ass so it's disproportionate and ugly, unlike the left pic.

You are gay af, big asses and tight toned legs are the best.

i'm with you butch.
patrician taste on the left

Attached: 1515880892796.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Attached: 12423524363463.jpg (296x170, 6K)

>Summer Ray I'm pretty sure is.
Sommer Ray is confirmed fake, quality implants are just that good now.

True chad never claims to be chad.
You are no true Chad.

wrong

right is reserved for pic related you a faggot lmao

Attached: index.jpg (190x265, 13K)

Good to see other non plebs out there spreading the good word.

Attached: 1544068610581.jpg (616x478, 55K)

citation needed

based and redpilled

99% sure my oneitis is seeing someone, she had a big butt, and for the moment I'm enjoying small again.

i'd fuck the shit out of this chick, but she's super annoying. and her boyfriend seems like a beta cuck.

youtu.be/BgGXT1jnFPs

Attached: 1541352028036.png (1440x1787, 2.68M)

Her ass definitely doesn't have implants

Yes but hip thrusts are the way to go. People who say squats build your glutes still live in the fucking Stone Age

imagine if your tongue was that thong and how it would taste when she slowly puts it on for the first time

Dude u post on 4channel lmao

Shut the fuck up meg

no