Besides weightlifting, what other physical activities do Jow Forumsizens participate in? I play hockey

Besides weightlifting, what other physical activities do Jow Forumsizens participate in? I play hockey.

Attached: 5d0a9c6b173886f81e4f6b57b10be617.jpg (800x601, 58K)

Hiking, hunting, kayaking.

I actually started playing hockey/learning to skate about a year and a half ago. It's the greatest decision I have ever made in my life. Ever.

gonna start muay thai next year, i am excited

Excessive masturbation

Training boxing with my friend before I start for real next month.

I ice skate, volleyball and do some horticulture. Seems like faggoty hobbies, but women's faces light up like crazy whenever I mention that i'm into that stuff

Hiking, canoeing, snowboarding.

Nothing faggoty about ice skating at all.

Metal drumming

I play soccer.

hockey, boxing, HiiT, some running and some yoga
based and redpilled

nice

what do you mean ?

faggot detected

I wrestle. I also go hiking, shooting, and kayaking when I can.

Judo mostly. Hunting and fishing I also do, but they never really seemed that physically stressful, kinda like archery never struck me as a physichal task.

Salsa dancing with my gf. I love the music and the rythm, and its alot of fun.
I also train muay thai and luta livre.

Attached: salsa.png (213x237, 8K)

Sup Ovi, I knew you posted on Jow Forums.

Attached: 6sqo99j5zr211.jpg (806x960, 112K)

I’m secure with what I do. I’ve played soccer for over 20 years because I’ve loved it ever since I first played in kindergarten. I didn’t join a jock sport or start lifting in high school just to better myself or be cool. None of my family ever forced me or asked me to play. I simply asked my father in 1st grade if I could join a team, and he obliged.

I’m 30 and a lifelong athlete, and I do it because it’s fun. What are you but a child?

hiking, working as a cook almost 12 hours a day, and camping

Rugby

americunts btfo

if i wasnt such a beta i'd do this

Rugby Playing Americunt checking in.

Greatest lad culture of a sport. Chicks love it too when you tell them you play.

Also.....

THERE WAS A LADY IN BLACK

Beach volleyball, and hockey mostly

my man. me too

MMA, SCUBA, hiking, and horseback riding.

Any other racquetball fags in here?

I can't find any other young dudes to play with, everyone at my gym is fucking old and yet still kicks my ass.

>b-but soccer is gay, Tyrone said so!

Attached: 8745DF7F-D347-4636-9E87-9A64C2612DDB.jpg (2518x1024, 365K)

Cycling, soccer and hockey.

I LOVE playing hockey but here in the UK, the community is so small that there's very limited opportunities for beginners and especially since I finished uni (where its socially acceptable for total noobs to play) even at 'learn to play' sessions its just dickheads who think they're NHL quality because they're not abysmal skaters going around headhunting newbies.