I had a heart attack last night fit. Thing is, I lived and didn’t need medical attention...

I had a heart attack last night fit. Thing is, I lived and didn’t need medical attention, I just had it in my apartment. It was terrible, like I know I had a heart attack. It lasted like an hour and a half, and I almost died and my chest still hurts today. I had 3 scoops of lit preworkout and was on 100 mg of vyvanse. It was drinking over a period of an hour or so cause I was studying MAD.

What should I do today to recover? My chest hurts, I’m still dizzy a little. My heart still feels a bit weird but maybe it’s a placebo?

Attached: 3EFEF08F-2256-49E3-A531-B70E8E5C30FD.jpg (165x306, 17K)

Maybe go see a fucking doctor to start

Have you heard of the new healers? They gather in buildings called "Doctor's Office" or "Hospitals". I hear they're pretty good, and not too expensive with some sort of contract you have to pay for, that makes it so an unseen hand helps with the cost.

What am I gonna tell them? I had bunch of drugs and almost overdosed and died?

You are going to die.

Yes

Yes.

You had trapped wind you fucking puff

I’m in college too I don’t know how to pay for that

Probably

Just drink water and eat some good quality liver, heals anything, mandatory!

No I didn’t. I was dying srs

Yes, you fucking mongoloid, who knows what sequels you might have

What country? Doesn't your college offer medical assistance?
Also it was probably this

Yes, do you want to die? Just fucking go see a doctor you autist.

go to your university health center dipshit. Also you didn't have a heart attack. You'd probably get hit by a bus walking there

Boy I could feel myself dying, u don’t get it, it was impending doom type stuff. Heart would beat super fast then stop type shit

Lol
That's way too much vyvanse and preworkout dude, unless you've been taking the stuff daily for years.
At this rate you'll probably graduate to meth you fucking degenerate

there are discretion and welfare laws that keep you from being prosecuted should you bring yourself/somebody in who is suffering from drug overdose

if you actually managed to live through a heart attack, you unironically don't have long if you don't seek medical attention, that's not something you just take a rest day for

Attached: 1537801883082.jpg (326x325, 25K)

You had heart palpatations you dumb fuck.

panic attack 100%

What does this mean?

Idk man I wasn’t anxious about anything except not dying and everything was trippy and I was super light headed nd breathing was weird and I still feel like I’m passing out a little when I walk but maybe I’m still just panicking? It’s the next day

it was definitely a panic attack user. Quit caffeine, preworkout and vyvanse (unless its prescribed). Seriously man. If your issues persist go see a fucking doctor. i've had them before and your symptoms are the same: heart palpitations, trouble breathing, numbness in hands, feeling of impending doom, light headedness. Stay away from the stimulants and you should be fine. if you continue enjoy your anxiety faggot

seriously quit the stimulants pal. I suffered with anxiety for months and it absolutely killed my gains. I couldn't even elevate my heart rate without having a panic attack. Shit was terrible and I wanted to an hero because all I could do was sit on the couch and shitpost

literally this you fucking tard

go see a doctor. Or don't druggie

It's the name of the thing that happened to you. It sucks but it isnt a heart attack. Though it sounds bad enough I'd go tell a doc. He probably wont do shit but tell you to be more sensible though.

Heart attacks are a test for how fit you are, i get dizen heart attacks monthly but they dont shit to me, i dont fear them they fear me.

often people don't realise what's happening to them during high anxiety. you've gradually gotten into this state over a period of time. you'll live user, but take it easy for a while, and lay off the stims. i recommend breathing exercises. not deep hard breaths, just gentle slow breathing, as often as you can. and try to relax every muscle in your body, especially around your neck and head while you do this.

Are you fucking retarded? do you even know what a heart attack is?

Jesus Christ man why have you not seen a doctor lmao

>After about 12 hours, the damage is usually irreversible. Most cardiac arrests occur within the first few hours of a heart attack. If a cardiac arrest occurs in the hospital, there is an excellent chance it can be treated. Unfortunately, 47 percent of sudden cardiac deaths occur before a hospital is reached.

You did not have a heart attack

you had a panic attack

That's exactly what you tell them dumbass.

Do you fucking know what a heart attack is

go see a doctor you retard

Attached: 1492106848753s.jpg (250x240, 10K)

>has a fucking heart attack and survives
>decides to take a day off from work
>continues to work out
>geos on Jow Forums
>hey guys anything to help recover from a heart attack

Jow Forums

Yeah, first off you probably didn't have a heart attack, I'm a medic and even with a 12 lead I am not always 100 percent if it's an mi, you sure as fuck don't know, but whatever it is or was you need to get checked out, if you have any blockage you need to get it addressed or you gonna die brah. Be honest with the Drs, they need to know what's up so they can help

Possibly panic attack with a fit of AFib brought on by the drugs or an underlying condition, whatever it was your stupid if you don't go in and get checked

100% not a heart attack. Go to the doctor anyway you dip.

Yes. They aren’t cops, they don’t give a fuck about the legality of what you took. Their concern is making sure you don’t die (it would look bad on their track record)