Tfw a friends gf tells me i have a psychopath stare

>tfw a friends gf tells me i have a psychopath stare
Does that mean i have hunter eyes? She told me i have the look of someone that is about to snap and start killing people

Attached: 002E1A6B00000258-3379996-image-a-1_1451557248405.jpg (634x434, 50K)

She's calling you a creep

she probably just thinks you're really ugly and doesnt know how to tell you to stop being in her field of view because your face repulses her.

and girls actually like this thats teh fucked up part

It means she doesn't like being around you and you are a fucking creep.

Well she literally sat on front of me she could've sit everywhere else and then she tried to small talk and ended up telling me that for no reason she did all the talk i must have said 2 or 3 words i think my drive ryan gosling attitude intimidated her

Give her cock then

Maybe she likes you, women are cowards and incompetent. They don't know how to make the first move. If she doesn't like you then who fucking cares what she thinks?

lol creep

no its not fucking cool or or epicly redpilled to blankly stare at women.

You have the soulless autist glare. It's like the thousand cock stare in roasts but for virgin men.

Attached: 26Lanza1-articleLarge.jpg (600x495, 56K)

relax your face and look in a mirror

if you can see the top portion of the whites of your eyes then thats what she means

At least is not the cuck stare

Attached: thousandfapstare.jpg (604x479, 111K)

So many virgins ITT and one guy who's correct.
Women sometimes are cunts to get your attention. My gf was a cunt to me when I met her first.

Tell that cunt shes a judging self-superior bitch.

Post eye

you just give off school shooter vibe, user. don't worry some girls think it's cute.

This. Post em op

he actually looks pretty happy to me

nah dude you just need to blink more and relax your brow.

People used to say that shit to me, my gym friends nickname for me was Hannibal Lecter. (They had zinger nicknames for everyone), because I have super white straight teeth and blonde hair which I part in a pretty conservative classic style.

I eventually was like "when did you guys start calling me that?" and their response basically amounted to when we started chatting they thought my statements were way too measured and I was overly intense with eye contact and social interaction.

This is all because I'm socially awkward and put a lot of effort in, it comes across as someone who's faking a personality. So I just stopped trying so hard and it helped a ton.

Hope this helps you.

means youre ugly

no he doesnt lol. no smile, dead eyes.

Women don't bother being mean to a guys face if they dont like them. They would rather avoid talking to you all together and talk shit behind your back. She probably likes you.

Actual faggotini.

She wanted to talk to you, you asocial fuck. She was interested enough in you to warrant sitting down and trying to have a conversation with a shitposting retard on a cantonese basket weaving forum.

She wasn't saying you were sexy goy, she was saying that you were being wierd.

No she's saying you look creepy.

Stop trying to contort it into something you think is cool, it's not.

>

Attached: BlaSyl6.jpg (1000x889, 147K)

This might be autism but I hate introducing myself to someone if we have mutual friends, it feels like I'm overstepping bounds (either this person isn't interested in being friends with me, or the mutual friend doesn't see a reason we should know each other). Shouldn't the mutual friend introduce us if we should be friends? If I was hanging out with a friend I know from one sphere, and a separate friend of mine shows up that has a small chance of knowing the other, it's my obligation to introduce them, right? For some reason other people don't do that which really irritates me. Especially with females, pretty much 90% of females I've met through friends that don't introduce me tell me at some later point that I am "stand-offish" because the first impression they get is that I'm annoyed by their presence. Especially with friend's wives/gfs, I'm not going to break my back to introduce myself to a friend's wife it just seems in poor taste.

I am not normally a social retard like most people here but this is the one area that I am just incompatible with society at large I guess.

She wants you to rape her

Love having hunter eyes

if you're good looking, its a good thing, or else you're better off actually looking like a normal person

>not a social retard
>blogging on 4channel
Pick one.

>i think my drive ryan gosling attitude intimidated her
oh the autism