Jow Forums fashion thread

> get fit
> not that much extra attention from women
> grow out my hair, looks like pic related
> female coworkers keep doing the playful shove thing as a not-so-subtle way of running their hands through my hair

When did you realize it was all about the hair Jow Forums? Also what are some good form fitting brands for a Jow Forums body? I already wear lots of ASOS.

Attached: long_hair.jpg (1057x1100, 97K)

I got Jow Forums but am really lazy with my hair. Got it cut recently with a fade and longish on top and the girls are dripping.

Can you pull the long hair look if youre balding?

Maybe your just ugly? Stop hitting on your co-workers you faggot, they dont like that shit.

what's that style called then? I call bullshit and this shit and will grow it out to prove you

ASOS and Ralph Lauren are my go-to's.

lmao you became one of the girls. Do you go shopping together too?

Attached: 4052199B-3003-4573-87E2-E963DA3715B9.png (405x205, 128K)

Undercut? Nice, I had that for a while and had more attention than during my awkward phase of growing out long hair. I switched though cause it's kind of basic bitch haircut tier for men.

Depends how bad. 99% of guys are more "bald" in their 30's than their 20's, and in their 20's than in their teens. If your hairline is slightly recessed, that's normal and a beard would pair well for the older male look. But if you're 3 steps short of Mr. Burns, it's obviously too late.

But I'm not hitting on my coworkers? I literally interact with my female coworkers the same way as with my male coworkers. I have a girlfriend lol

It's called having long hair when your have wavy hair, and only shampooing 1x a week, but using conditioner every day

I find RL fits to be accommodating to big beer gut middle aged men. Not really my thing. Bonobos also has fantastic fits. They have not only slim, but tailored slim fits. Bonobos on sale is a must cop.

I'm thinking about maybe wearing it as a man bun, but not sure if that's my thing.

Attached: Wavy-Man-Bun-Hairstyle.jpg (500x500, 66K)

bump

>be me virgin
>grow hair for like 2 years
>get laid 3 times, club makeouts, get double make outs also get gf
>buzz it for the lulz
>haven't gotten laid since

I'm growing it back. Long hair like OP pic related is where it's at bois.

also I have wavy thick hair

6'4" with big delts and pecs, arms, thighs, etc and small midsection. My problem is that something will fit my shoulders but just create a vertical line down from them making my midsection look very wide.

Alternatively, it can be way too fitted and make me look like one of those cringey jackets that used to advertise on this site. I'm not a 19 year old coke dealer in Ibiza, thank you very much.

Thankfully, I've found that the XL slimfit OCBDs and flannels in block colors from uniqlo and pendleton wool mills do enough of a taper that it's not like I'm wearing a refrigerator box, you can still see that my hips are much thinner then my shoulders, but it doesn't look like I jack off to myself in the mirror either.

There ya go. My fit fashion contribution. Check out the pendleton and uniqlo button ups. Also, a pendleton beach hoodie is the comfiest article of clothing anyone could own.

Attached: Pendleton.jpg (1600x2000, 671K)

Here is the hoodie in question.

I use burt's bees hair gel to keep my part throughout the day as my hair is super thick and will poof it's way out of anything I try to do with it in the morning.

Attached: Hoodie.jpg (1600x2000, 537K)

Just wear a fucking henley jesus christ

IM BALDING

Attached: 64D1226D-E243-4C07-A578-036FDC85BAF9.png (1920x1080, 949K)

Man, I wish I could keep my hair long. I take good care of my hair, and it's thick, but it's fairly curly and if I have it in a ponytail when it's anything less than back length it looks like I have a goddamn manbun.

what do you think fit? its a dresshirt, i wanna order it. gf said it looked gay.

Attached: sssshhhh.png (563x543, 651K)

She was right

That's ugly as sin.

nope looks good

I'm 5'10" but wide 42r shoulders. I find that a large in Ralph Lauren fits nicely in shoulder but allows good taper. They are somewhat expensive tho.

American Giant makes a better hoodie. Also, if you want to take your OCBD game up a notch, try on Gitman Vintage shirts. They're pricey but definitely worth it, I always aim to purchase used on eBay or Grailed.

>18
>living in Spain
>everyone my age dresses like a nigger or a drug dealer
>meanwhile I'm the guy who wears plain shirt + jeans + sneakers
>fuck it
>buy black long cargo pants, not too baggy, skinny enough to show off glutegainz
>white t-shirt with black n white camo on shoulders, tight enough to show off chest, but not too tight on the stomach
>white adidas with black stripes
>undercut
>suddenly get compliments
Feels weird. That's the furthest I can go, I won't ever wear these ridiculous looking Nike shoes designed by eight year olds or fucking "hypebeast" toy clothing that all the cool kids wear.

>Spain
>cargo pants
Is Spain this far behind in fashion?

that shirt is unironically homo user
no he's right it's disgusting. Not only is the pattern bad, grey and orange do not go well together.

Not really. I've only ever seen teenagers wear them. Girls sometimes wear very skinny ones.
I got mine at H&M two weeks ago.