Is it true that girls stop shaving once they get a boyfriend?

Is it true that girls stop shaving once they get a boyfriend?

Attached: 1539084210578.jpg (2000x1338, 565K)

Most girls don't really shave straight down most of the time. What would be the point of shaving smooth constantly all winter if no one, or just their partner sees it? Also ingrown hairs are a bitch so most just trim

Once people dating they tend to put less effort into their looks

As a male I shave every week.
I don't even know why.
I'm a 20y virgin.

Maybe I just like to look at my dick clean.

Attached: afjn345ggd644.jpg (292x291, 36K)

To make sex smoother.

I have been with over 30 women and not even one had hairy armpits. That shit is so disgusting, even in pictures.
Plenty rock bushes though. I prefer clean shaved slits, but bushes are nice too for a change.
As a rule of thumb, the chick will stop caring as much once she is in an LTR and a couple of months have passed.

Nah, they shave for their Chad bf. However they will enter a tumblr feminist phase if they for some unlucky reason got together with a beta male and will grow their body hair as a shit test. But they secretly want to be put in their place and be forced to shave it off for daddy.

That's true. Also you have to wait for it to grow back between shaves.

I don't have a boyfriend but I've completely given up. I'm happier for it. Maybe if I had one and he preferred it

she would be perfect if she fucking shaved

they also stop being thin and attractive (unless their husband is willing and ready to pay for all of their surgery and cosmetics)

>Is it true that girls stop shaving once they get a boyfriend?
Depends on the girl and the region of the world you are living in. Although the internet is spreading american beauty standards across the world.

Also, GIVE ME THE GODDAMN SOUCE, for the love of god

I can see the director of Wonder Woman 84 is really trying for that retro aesthetic, they even gave her an 80s bush.

I've had 3 be super embarrassed saying they hadn't shaved in a week because they were single and weren't expecting to have sex. The girl in the pic looks like she hasn't shaved in 2 months

>TFW blew literally my only chance to EVER have sex because the girl took her panties off and was unshaven

I was a 23 yo virgin at the time (45 now) and I got mad at her hairy pussy and loudly said 'I wanted a Vulva not a VOLE a clitoris not a KITTY PUSS!'. then refused to fuck her until she shaved. she never contacted me again

Attached: elephant seal.jpg (410x410, 23K)

>As a male I shave every week.

its because you are gay

I love the way my peen and balls feel after a fresh shave.

Trimmed pits and pubes is the final redpill and a sign of the best taste.

If a girl became my girlfriend I would physically force her to stop shaving her minge.

mine never did.
Stil remember dat bushy 15yrs old pussy.
Still great 10 years after.

>I was a 23 yo virgin at the time (45 now)
I'll remember this whenever I feel pathetic.

Attached: 1521904389192.png (735x668, 29K)

Nothing wrong with shaving your dick son.
You don't have to be embarrassed of it.

Attached: afjn345ggd849.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

no but I wish my gf would desu
(sorry for posting even though I have a gf but at least I have the information you need)

I always kept my girlfriends well groomed and shaved....Pubic hairs tickle my nose.

>I was a 23 yo virgin at the time (45 now)
what in the..
>got mad at her hairy pussy and loudly said 'I wanted a Vulva not a VOLE a clitoris not a KITTY PUSS!'.
GOD
>then refused to fuck her until she shaved.
DAMN?!

Attached: benny wojak.png (1017x1162, 270K)

I shave all the time. Having hair down there feels extremely uncomfortable to me. Tends to chafe against my clit and it fucking sucks.

Idk why but i've never seen the issue w girls having hair on their armpits, but still think it's nasty on their legs and arms and don't think i'd want a gf to have it like that downstairs either

Make Muffs Great Again! She's got a lovely one!

Attached: uhh3.jpg (657x527, 52K)

She looks gorgeous. I don't know what's clicked in my brain lately but I love body hair on a girl.

I hope so I love pubic hair.

What about the surrounding hair, don't you have hair on your legs and running up your stomach?
Do you shave your stomach?

How do you avoid ingrown hairs?

Feminism is getting to you. Quick, eat your own semen.

Armpits hair is kinda hot, legs arms and face not so much

i see now, it's all clear to me, yes brothers it's like the stars have aligned and I am experiencing a divine revelation.

You see, the bush is there to hide the roast, it's for aesthetic reasons, perhaps large roast lips are needed so the bush doesn't get in the way and vice versa, bush and lips are natural merriment of utility and form.

Attached: 22401-931652200.jpg (500x375, 44K)

>What about the surrounding hair, don't you have hair on your legs and running up your stomach?
>Do you shave your stomach?
>implying I myself shave any where other than my face, chin and neck

They'll shave if they're comfortable with it and you both communicate agreeing on it. That picture you just posted is clearly taken by a dude who is happy she's like that. Relationships aren't cookie cutter.

>Is it true that girls stop shaving once they get a boyfriend?

God I hope so.

In my experience my wife has never shaved once in her life, except her armpits and waxing her legs in the summer.

Ingrown hairs depend on hair type I think. They only really happen if you have curly hair.

i started shaving BECAUSE i got one
no one sees otherwise...

my gf always gets embarassed if shes to hairy so she trys her best to shave

I would hope so, I can't stand shaved pits and legs. Can you believe women are so stupid that they even wax their arms and bellies?

Why would you bf a retarded faggot though?

hell no, I hate having hair on my legs and armpits
If I dated a guy who preferred a bush, I would stop shaving there

its not a weird sexual thing.
they might just stop doing it because they find it annoying (its kind of awkward and cumbersome and easy to cut yourself since you cant see stuff like the backs of your thighs well and all the little skin folds on vaginas are very easy to painfully nick too)

and then if the boyfriend doesnt complain about it they just keep doing it

they dont want to be "put in their place by daddy"
its not a weird dominance/sexual thing or her trying to spite/shit test you by default
its kind of weird to me that me dont have to do it, and its sort of annoying, so growing up i just made a choice not to - no one saw it. i had to make a conscious decision to when the only bf ive ever had said he didnt like it. we had a weird conversation about me finding it sort of illogical that i had to shave and he didnt, but i did agree to it out of respect for his preference. not out of a secret desire for daddy to put me in my place.

Idk, I'm a girl with straight-as-a-pin head hair and I regularly get ingrown hairs in the panty line area
It depends more on whether the skin is being irritated; if I wore boyshorts I would have less of an issue

>its not a weird dominance/sexual thing or her trying to spite/shit test you by default
Unfortunately for most women nowadays it is, they're all into this bullshit power play and incest rape and whatever. They've been raised/conditioned to be BPD right off the bat.

Literally impossible to find someone who just wants a normal relationship of two equals who both like each other, like people used to have before smartphones.

>its kind of weird to me that me dont have to do it,
this, so much. I get uncomfortable when I see dudes covered in body hair. I'm just imagining the gross hairs that would get all over the floor.
I'm a clean freak so I would be vacuuming every day.

do you even have female friends

>Literally impossible to find someone who just wants a normal relationship of two equals who both like each other
wow i dont exist im a unicorn

>They've been raised/conditioned to be BPD right off the bat.
Narcissism is definitely rising due to social media, but I don't think actual personality disorders have increased much; it's just that the few crazies have their behavior broadcast everywhere for people to see.

>wow i dont exist im a unicorn
Ok, wanna get married? A/S/L?

i like how smooth skin feels and i like rubbing my face on people i like like a cat
hairy chest is shit i want to rub my face on a smooth husbando chest while cuddling at night

although like whatever if theres hair
but i definitely see the appeal in the softness of smooth skin
just why am i the only one required to accommodate someone else's experience of that, but not in return?

>wants a normal relationship
>like before smartphones
>tries to get married off Jow Forums

>wants a relationship where the people regard each other as equeals
>thinks women want to be raped and abused and is obviously r9k mgtow tier conditioned
>literally did nothing but insult women
>no i swear ill treat you like an equal
>im not like other guys

Attached: depositphotos_184500142-stock-illustration-hand-drawn-aggressive-tiger-arrows.jpg (1600x1635, 395K)

>>thinks women want to be raped and abused
Every single woman I've ever been with left me because I didn't want to do it, so yeah. After that, every single woman I met strongly hinted or outright said that she wanted it, so I rejected them preemptively even if we got along otherwise. And then there's the ones who claim that they don't want it, but respond positively to people who do it or are likely to do it.

I guess there's this endless supply of "normal" women in your head but in my life and in the lives of everyone I ever knew or heard about they're so rare that yeah, you either have to jump on every chance you get, or you'll die alone.

same situation, but i do it because i wanna look smooth and also because im a big fag

No.
Every female I've ever been in a relationship has always kept it shaved, apart from literally ONCE when my arrival wasn't expected, and even then she immediately went into the bathroom to shave her snatch.

Yes, that is literally true. They also fart and poop.

That girl has the physique as a dude. If you like that then nigga u gay

Dude with incredibly curly and thick pubes here, no ingrown hairs on my crotch, and I shave like once a month (t. 21 year old virgin).

Use a double edge safety razor, shaving soap, and a brush. Might be scary, but it doesn't irritate my skin, and it's almost impossible to cut yourself if you've ever used a DE on your face (femanons can try on their legs, they work there too, plus some of the soaps have god-tier scent, personal favorite is Tabac). If you get ingrown hairs using a DE (at least semi-properly) you deserve a medal because you're just that special.

As a bonus point, because it's so hard to cut yourself, shaving the shaft and sack is fool proof, there isn't even any need to stretch the skin or anything. Just drag along, honestly I find it easier to shave my balls than to shave my chin, the hair growth on my chin is sporadic at best so I nearly always have to use an electric shaver for that bit.

I'm upset because I didn't know they actually *started* shaving.

btw local girls here should first shave their arms, legs and moustaches.

>btw local girls here should first shave their arms, legs and moustaches.
Where please, sounds like a perfect country for me.