Is it possible to lose 25kg before new year's eve? What do I eat and how much treadmill, bike, ect/per day should I do?

Is it possible to lose 25kg before new year's eve? What do I eat and how much treadmill, bike, ect/per day should I do?

Attached: Image-1.jpg (562x1000, 31K)

Fast

>25kg

just cut a leg

If you fast the entire time and take only vitamins and electrolytes every day then maybe

Try 5-10kg if you want to start discussing realistic numbers

Eat like 500 calories a day and you might do it but even then 25 kg is a lot

With a strict diet of paper,water and vitamine gummies

You're a fucking fatass because you're too much of a faggot to think in the long term. Even if you try some insane diet you won't lose that much in 3 weeks, not even 3 months if you got all those shitty habits. Drop all the unhealthy shit from your diet forever, that's the only thing you need to get to a normie amount of bodyfat(15-20%)

Snake piss diet

NICE TITS LOL FATASS

you gonna look like a semi deflated balloon with all that extra skin

>50lbs in 22 days
>this is what fit actually believes
Wouldn't be able to do 25, let alone 50 lbs.

/thread

>Stop eating
>Stop drinking gallons of sugar water each day
>Stop playing video games
>Stop beating off
>Start lifting weights
If you don't have weights, go pick up some really heavy shit and put it down again, Repeat.
There's a video of some buff guy in a horsehead drinking coffee and a raw egg and running around lifting shit and throwing shit all over. Do THAT and get fucking pumped. You'll need the motivation, so watch the video and emulate that dude over and over and over again.

The treadmill thing will do 2 things for you in the next 30 days: Jack and Shit.
Maybe once you get your life in order, you can think about cardio. Right now...you don't have the time.

I HATE DYELS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL A BUNCH OF PUSSYS AND SHITHEADS THAT NEVER THOUGHT TO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS NUTRITION AND LIFTING BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY START DOING THESE THINGS!!JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FUCKING NEPHEW IS 12 AND HE ACTUALLY TRIES TO LEARN THINGS BY HIMSELF BEFORE COMING TO ME AND ASKING IF THE ANSWER IS RIGHT, WHILE THESE FUCKING DYEL TWINKS AND FAT FUCKS CANT GET IT THROUGH THEIR THICK SKULLS THAT MAYBE LEARNING THINGS BY YOURSELF GOES ALONG WAY IN BECOMING INDEPENDENT MEN BUT THEY CANT CAUSE ITS SOMETHING OUT OF THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY FOR THEM!!!FUCCCCCKKKKKKKIIINNNNNNNN DYELS!!!!

Attached: imsolonely.png (437x431, 209K)

>50 fucking pounds in less than a month
Holy shit lmao. Maybe if you were 800+ pounds

> dyels with unrealistic short term goals

That's not how fitness works. Permanently change your lifestyle or fail.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

no sweat. just cut out soda brah and do 26 hrs cycling a day

You can lose aprox 0.3 kg/day on fasting alone

do the math.

if you do intense traing every day (which you won't), you can get it to maybe 0.5 kg/day

What kind of retarded question is this? No one is this stupid right?

Literally stop eating completely until then while also doing cardio

nice gyno fag

you probably cant lose 25kg but you will lose some weight by then if you start now. dont be retarded, it takes time to gain or lose and all you can do is make the right choice to not act a fat ass every day until that day.

HAHAHAH BASED!

If you train every day and eat basically nothing you maybe can lose around 10kg thats it in this short time