what's your excuse, Jow Forums?

Attached: vegan.jpg (640x308, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vegankit.com/be/
cronometer.com/
discord.gg/ujXAaav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried but cant find any replacement for chicken/fish

Easy ways to adapt to vegan diet at start? I heard people get diarrhoea or constipation from the increase in fibre and their gut flora not used too so much plant matter.

I don't want the shits in work

I like chicken, butter, beef, cheese, eggs and a bunch of other animal products I'm sure

Recipes: vegankit.com/be/
Keeping your diet in check: cronometer.com/

Bonus: discord.gg/ujXAaav

Attached: b9b4f62481aa1a2371a56782f2ce8d1b.jpg (937x1171, 57K)

DELETE THREAD

dumbass, have you ever eaten cowcorn? it's meant for animals to eat, not humans.

Nice thumbnail faggot.

Attached: 1520303353152.png (1400x569, 310K)

>eating cornfed beef
Yikes

ive had bitchtits all my life. youre saying to avoid chicken and dairy?

>what are resources

Attached: jasonjob_v1.png (756x546, 679K)

Based and redpilled.

Went vegan for a week and actively noticed distinguished reduction in athletic performance. Went back to eating meat and within 2 days was back to normal.

I guarantee that most of the pseudoscience about why eating meat is bad for you is based on fat cunts who eat mcdoubles 4 times a day and is just a raging meme by vegan cultists. You can make any science claim anything if you plan your experiments carefully enough.

The Chad Hunter
>Provides his family with fresh, grass fed venison and wild game meat
>Raises his son to be high-test and fit from spending time in the outdoors, hiking, packing out meat
>Appreciates nature but does not let himself become a soft bitch to it
>Understands the differences between Humans and other animals and their interactions
>Raises his son(s) to have a strong jawline and to be an Aryan god among urbanite faggots

The Virgin Veggie Nigger
>Weak jaw line from eating soft shit
>Weak joints
>Weak bones
>Shitty muscle definition
>Still a cuck to (((factory farms))) that spray (((pesticides))) and doesn't realize that to grow crops to feed a large vegan population every pest animal is slaughtered, thus leading to more animals killed
>Mouth Breather
>Can't hike 10 minutes without wanting to take a sip of his s o ylent fag milk
>Recessed chin from being a beta faggot
>Took his wife's last name
>Is proud that his mixed race stepson, Aiden is a brave member of the LGBTQ community and already got his first STD at age 14

Attached: father son hunting.jpg (1000x650, 39K)

Nigga the only hunting you did is tranny hunter on TSdates

>vegan negroid
>superior muscle building genetics compared to Jow Forums's "Aryan" meat eaters
>builds muscle off plants
>increased sexual stamina
>increased cum from high levels of zinc
>attracts white girls as mates
THIS NIGGA EATS BEANS

Attached: 40958033_101418740809899_6721340676592494834_n.jpg (750x937, 115K)

GO VEGAN AND DIE
hehehe

I don't need memes to cope, you berrypicker.

>Knowing about TSdates and immediately jumping on an opportunity to bring it up.

nigga you gay

Attached: pathetic.jpg (672x787, 261K)

Shoo shoo dirty vegan

I'm on board with this.
How do I first ease my way into being vegan, so I can actually enjoy it for the long run?

Fuck I hate that
>the United States alone could blah blah blah
Eat shit, world. We do more than enough. Don't tell us not to police the world but also feed and clothe the world. At that point the world should suck our dicks and kiss our asses real nice.

The Chad Vegan Farmer
>Provides his family with fresh, home-grown veggies and fruits
>Raises his son to be high-test and fit from spending time in the outdoors, hiking, farming veggies
>Appreciates nature and thus respects it
>Understands the differences between Humans and other animals and their interactions
>Raises his son(s) to have a strong jawline and to be an Aryan god among meat-eating faggots

The Virgin Carnist Nigger
>Weak jaw line from eating shitty meat
>Weak joints
>Weak bones
>Shitty muscle definition
>Still a cuck to the (((meat industry))) which uses (((cattle hormones))) and doesn't realize that to feed livestock you need an ungodly amount of resources and grazing lands, destroying his own planet for muh meat
>Mouth Breather
>Can't hike 10 minutes without wanting to take a bite of his greasy burger
>Recessed chin from being a beta faggot
>Took his wife's last name
>Is proud that his mixed race stepson, Aiden is a brave member of the LGBTQ community and already got his first STD at age 14

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (624x271, 52K)

Attached: typicalvegan.jpg (1429x1124, 228K)

Go eat some tree bark fag lol

>Is proud that his mixed race stepson, Aiden

Hold on there Schlomo

>The name is derived from the name Aodhán, which is a pet form of Aodh.[2] The personal name Aodh means "fiery" and/or "bringer of fire" and was the name of a Celtic sun god (see Aed).

>Áedán mac Gabráin (ruled c. 574–609), King of Dál Riata, sometimes anglicised as Aidan of Dalriada
>Aeddan ap Blegywryd (died 1018), Welsh prince of Gwynedd

Having a Celtic name from medieval knights and kings is BASEDBOY. You have to follow middle eastern culture, goy.

Go back to /a/ faggot

if you live in America chances are you’ve never eaten real “meat” in your entire life. Its not easy to come across unless you actively search for it.

your pic would not be sustainable and you'd have to force every farm to give their crops for free to people overseas, all the packaging and shipping would also be free, the distribution would be free and even then the starving people wouldn't be able to sustain themselves, let alone the drop in bovine byproducts such as dairy and leather

Veganism is a death cult at best and malicious human engineering at worst

Attached: ecb381baa2ab58ceec355de0cc515ecafa27feea8827f977ca9500791d2be422.jpg (750x608, 64K)

>what's your excuse, Jow Forums?
being heterosexual. something you know nothing about OP.

Attached: op faggot.jpg (225x225, 9K)

go back to r*ddit normalscum

>me good others bad
Great understanding of the meme

imagine thinking animals have rights lmao

this is your argument?

Rabbits are pretty much only good for food.
Who wants a pet rodent?
Also I'm bummed horse isn't easier to find, I hear it's very lean and tasty.

rabbit and chicken is god tier. horse, beef and pork are way less tasty imo

Attached: Sabertooth is alpha as fuck.png (968x819, 410K)

That has to be the most autistic carnist meme I've ever seen lmao

imagine being such a faggot that you call other people "carnists" unironically

Attached: kek franku.png (300x300, 112K)

You're just jealous that a dude who eats "Maggot meat"(meat that's being eaten by maggots that sabertooth eats) is more aesthetic than you

Attached: sabertooth.jpg (1200x674, 81K)

but grain isnt even food

Vegetarian(still eat dairy products) fatass here. How the fuck am I supposed to maintain 1g protein per lb of goal bodyweight on this diet? every day I lose hope.

Humans are canivorous, we eat plants only for survival. If we were herbavores we would have a hindgut instead of an appendix.

either eat vegan foods that are high in protein or just get some vegan whey

Humans are omnivores you silly fuck