All these hair loss threads lol

>Eat less fat. Much less.
>Eat more veggies (especially leafy greens).
> More sleep, meditate, try to release dopamine. Smoke weed.
>Massage onion juice into scalp every 2 days.
>Wait.....

Hair cycles take months. Breathe. Cut your hair short in the mean time. The more you have, the more is starving for nutrients and gravity is your enemy until your hair becomes thicker and happier. You'll notice tiny hairs growing where there used to be just bare scalp.

DON'T BLOCK YOUR HORMONES. CONTROL THEM.

Attached: ElizabethWheeland69.jpg (1024x1280, 155K)

>The more you have, the more is starving for nutrients
I know I'll sound stupid but I always though hair only grows/"expands" at the base. Does long hair really take more nutrients?

Holy fucking shit this is so stupid it must be bait

>Massage onion juice into scalp every 2 days.
How?
> Eat less fat.
Certain fats are extremely healthy for your hair (coconut, avocado, etc.) How is anyone supposed to take your advice if you don't even know that?

this dude just solved a several hundreds years old problem with multi million dollar industry and research built on it, haha based dude, how did noone before you think of this? absolutely fucken baasseeed

doctors hate him
[spoiler]take fin or accept your fate, everything else is futile[/spoiler]

Also, smoke organic ciggarettes. It has no additives that harm your hair, and the nicotine prevents your testosterone from aromatising and making your hair fall out.

>smoke weed

I'd rather be bald than fucking retarded

almost forgot to mention, eat 12 raw eggs every day because science and shit.
it should be the cornerstone of you hair care routine
trust me, I'm a random guy on the internet, just do what I say

i have hair down to far below my ribcage and can confirm, op is retarded

Eggs are good for your hair too, so there's some truth to this.

But too much raw eggs leach biotin from your body, so cook them first.

This is what the world use to be like, before science.

Cavemen coping by rubbing wild onion juice on their scalp?

i smoke a JUUL which is pretty much just nicotine and i think its making me go bald.
pic related

Attached: help.jpg (702x610, 260K)

How long have you been using it? Do you notice more hairfall when you use it? JUULs and vapes have a lot of ingredients that the nicotine is suspended in (the rest of the liquid that's not nicotine)

Holy shit. That looks like it is getting bad. How long have you used that for I’m getting scared now.

hurr durr yea thats why all girls with long hair start losing it right away

been using it 6 months now, I do notice more hairfall if i smoke a lot,like a pod in one day. iv always had a somewhat large spot on the back of my head just seems like its gotten worse.

Its strange because its thick everywhere but that spot, maybe a slight thinning at the temples but i cant tell if its always been like that.

Attached: re - Copy.jpg (772x698, 234K)

>You'll notice tiny hairs growing where there used to be just bare scalp
I have this. I'm impatient, but I must learn patience. With those tiny hairs, it looks like half my hair will be blond, half will be pure white.

Attached: gamingetc.png (299x288, 144K)

So your intelligence is so tenuous a little weed can ruin it?

OP is full is shit, none of those things will help and long hair doesn't take up more nutrients because as soon as hair leaves your scalp it is dead weight

Would you really trust someone's advice who didn't even know that ?

Take propecia

>testorsterone drops
SO
>*psychotic episodes*
U
>*has a panic attack*
WUZ
>brain deteriorates
SAYIN
>*is depressed and can't find his place in life*
WEED
>*can't run a mile without breaks every 30 seconds*
IS
>*lives paycheck to paycheck*
BAD
>devaluates property value
FOR
>*is unable to make and maintain stable relationships with anybody*
ME???

Attached: 1543551676827.jpg (1280x1810, 486K)

It looks more like a lighting issue than actual thinning at the top. Can't say anything about your temples, no pics. Stop smoking /cut down the JUUL and check your hairfall when you shower. Try smoking American spirits (gold, the organic ones), and see how that affects your hair loss vs the JUUL. Report back, user.

Nope.

Because there's no profit for drug companies.

Shill.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

More weight, more tugging. They are more vulnerable to falling out this way. Stop fucking with your hormones by blocking them.

Come on trolls. Try harder.

Attached: tomoohlala.jpg (565x600, 36K)

alright thanks. ill try cutting back on the JUUL, not sure if i want to go back to cigarettes though i used to smoke the American spirits golds actually.

>Several hundreds year old problem with a multi million dollar industry
>The dieting industry is literally lies
>the solution is eat less
Yea cause that's never happened

>i used to smoke the American spirits golds actually.
Did you notice any issues when you smoked those?

Thats normal. Everyone has that. Dont believe these losers. Thats just where your hair starts its spiral out across your head