I'm not a virgin anymore

I'm not a virgin anymore

AMA

Attached: and-ill-choke-you-with-my-breasts-try-to-scream-10206572.png (500x522, 153K)

nice job user
now get out :^D

Attached: 20181010_174311.jpg (901x676, 41K)

You are free from this place now, user.
Go while you still can, run!

Attached: wut.png (254x235, 60K)

Were you at all put off by her vaginal odor or was it in pretty good shape?

I like her smell so it wasn't a problem

Ah. Well what was your level of experience until you fucked her?

She gave me blow jobs before , and I fingered her

So you are familiar with her body? Did she shave or was she natural? You look forward to eating her out?

Do you use a condom or did you go Raw,?

I'm listening to ghibli soundtracks

AMA

Shaved.

I'm looking forward to it yea

Condom, which sucked

How old are you?
Well done btw

If things like the pic you posted interest you, then welcome back user. Your relationship won't last for long.

I only had one condom , which broke , so we had to go go the store and buy, which kind of broke the momentum but it went well despite that

These things never interested me

>These things never interested me
then get out chad roooooo

Just post the sauce and fuck off normalfag

welcome to the club user. now you too will realize losing your v card changes nothing and you're here forever.

Attached: 1496096753354.png (1259x900, 1017K)

Did losing your virginity require making actual conversation for a period more than 5 minutes? I'm completely incapable of holding a conversation for longer than that.

You could go to a hooker, you wouldn't even need to talk

The fact he had sex means he could achieve anything in life socially

He does not belong here
Neither do you

Tbh I feel like it won't change much

We'll get used to that condom bro. As much as it sucks, it's still way better than the anxiety of wandering around for a couple of weeks hoping she's not Knocked Up. My older brother has been there and he says it's a place you definitely don't want to be. And besides, you're still getting laid. Even with a condom is still a damn good thing. The advice my brother gave me and that I've used is to make the condom part of the fun. For example she gets to put it on you.

Oh and did what position did you fuck her? And what did her pussy look like? Are we talkin coin slot or curtains? Oh and did you get it nice and creamy and frothy?

sauce pic, what one shot?

Which hole do you prefer now

Do you have any aspirations of anal with her? If so then be sure to go to your local pharmacy and buy her an enema before hand. Seriously. She can't be to clean back there inside.even if she knows that she's empty she still has to clean out beforehand.

well in that case, any of you who have any friends right now can fuck off

Ignore this virgin.

Bareback sex with a woman you love is incredible and worth it completely. But never do it with a random whore who you don't love.

Condoms are absolute dogshit and sex without them is infinitely better.
>The advice my brother gave me and that I've used is to make the condom part of the fun. For example she gets to put it on you.
You sound like a total fucking virgin.

>Condom, which sucked
STILL A VIRGIN THEN BECAUSE YOUR DICK HASN'T ACTUALLY TOUCHED A VAGINA DIRECTLY AND YOU HAVEN'T CUM INSIDE A WOMAN

look at this clean freak virgin over here. what's the matter? don't wanna get a little shit on your dick?

Casual sex is the best since it is based on raw attraction, while relationships women only fuck out of duty.

If you don't live the Chad life, you really need to ask your self why you live

Since OP is fag here is sauce: muvluv alternative manga

the fact that you came here right away to tell us makes me believe something didnt quite go as you say

did you use a condom? did you squirt inside her pussy? was it consensual or did you pay/force her?

did you lose it to someone special?> someone loyal and someone who will cherish it?

Yes , to my girlfriend

Consensual

condom? in the pussy?

How much did you pay her? Was it worth it?

Attached: Angry cat but still nice.jpg (905x881, 266K)

op refuses to answer specifics so im 100% certain he is a permavirgin still

Yes

What do you wanna ask ?