Humans are unorinically bigger than they were 1000 years ago. Is this due to hormone in our food???

Humans are unorinically bigger than they were 1000 years ago. Is this due to hormone in our food???

Attached: eaf2ff5d1cb02ea456fa15ed1dc4cc88.jpg (700x683, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spartanideas.msu.edu/2014/06/23/why-the-dutch-are-so-tall/
ourworldindata.org/human-height
reuters.com/article/us-evolution-human/rapid-acceleration-in-human-evolution-described-idUSN1043228620071210
instagram.com/lizzydm/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is this due to food???
yes

No retard it's better nutrition

It's because we have less hormones, so our growth plates stay open for a longer period.

no, it's probably just due to more food and better diet in general. better overall living conditions and pregnant mother nutrition also helps. unironically a lot of zoomer girls/women are the same height and size as men, and im mclovin it

Are wee just going to keep growing then? Will the zoomers mog us when they grow up?

>Dutch are 6'+ in 1400s
>Norse are 6'+ in the 800s
>Both maintained vibrant trade with neighbors and far-away partners, grew wide variety of crops, had easy access to animal and legume protein

You grow a lot if you get enough carbs veggies and protein in childhood and young adulthood, which happens when you build a stable society with decent trade routes. Between the 1800s and now we've basically built a superpowered silk road, more humans than ever have the potential to eat a decent healthy diet and that number is only increasing (as long as we don't let the anti-trade anti-fact anti-west popular movements on the left and right win, which would literally be the stupidest thing we can do but also has a high potential of happening so go study and get good grades and make lots of friends and climb as high as you can in society so you can defend this golden age from self destruction).

Obesity is an unfortunate side effect of this era of plenty but I honestly think we're only a few means tested population health reforms away from fixing that one up. Bupropion in the water supply or something. (kidding).

the women will. men overall are regressing tho, the competition will soon become pathetic. keep at it brothers

>>Dutch are 6'+ in 1400s
The dutch were literally the manlets of europe till like 80 years ago.

but that's wrong, so why say it

Selective breeding. Look at slaves and the current generation of blacks nearly all our chads and mature early.

Attached: heightshistoryeurope.png (500x401, 16K)

>face mogged
>tits mogged

how can right one even compete

No it's because taller males attract females and shorter males genes die off

where the hell did you get this chart?
This makes me think the only black people you see are professional athletes

>You sill never have her saggy tits hanging over you while she rides your cock and smiles at you writhing in pleasure
Why live?

Attached: 1544359774219.png (1080x1070, 1.28M)

I live in the south and nearly all the black people around here are six foot and have John Henry arms.

2 is pretty cute imo

Attached: re.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

By being pure and wholesome. Right ones pussy is as wide as her earrings

I live in the south too and nearly all the black people here are normal height and most are little fatter than average white people. They also tend to have different hair cuts.
Are you sure you're in the SE US and not south wakanda?
Blink twice if baiting I'll stop haranguing, I don't want to stand between a man and his (you)s

spartanideas.msu.edu/2014/06/23/why-the-dutch-are-so-tall/
ourworldindata.org/human-height

Attached: historical-median-male-height.png (799x577, 89K)

>girl on the left

Attached: 1531351176724.jpg (800x288, 33K)

neat article
still tho I am right

The thing is, foods that our ancestors used to eat, which were animal organs, like liver, etc. Are far more nutritious than the nutrient deficient shit most people eat today. It's the growth hormones from a constant supply of carbohydrates and shit making people grow.

Attached: 1_QbpLpaQDKV2REawETWPB4Q.png (800x589, 330K)

Yeah because american blacks have like 30%+ white genes. Real africans are scrawny manlets.

>that downtrend after 1975 in the USA
Thanks, neoliberalism!

left* fuck

>unironically a lot of zoomer girls/women are the same height and size as men

Fuck man. Must suck to be a manlet huh?

It's almost like 1000 years of constant conflict have somehow selectively bred humans to be resilient in combat.

You fucking retard.

>Muh metrics

The map is not the territory bro

>1000 years of constant conflict
What about the 10000 years of constant conflict before that?

>our ancestors were less malnourished than modern humans

Attached: 5.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>better nutrition
>earlier puberty (in both sexes)
>steadily and healthly developing sperm/egg cells from puberty=better overall DNA quality
>less illnesses
Can't think of anything else that might've effected our growth as greatly as the above

High school kids mog me consistently. I am 184cm and still I always get heightmogged by high school kids. I mog most adults tho.
t. Spain

>Dutch are 6'+ in 1400s
The Dutch were famous for being short before the industrial revolution

reuters.com/article/us-evolution-human/rapid-acceleration-in-human-evolution-described-idUSN1043228620071210

read a fucking book some time

Care to explain how being large helps an individual in combat?

And its a cuckposter

Strange. As a Burger in a predominantly white city, I mog both the guy and girl high schoolers as a 6'2"/188cm minority. I don't really see a trend of increasing height in teenagers in my experiences. There's just as much variation as there was when I was their age

Go fight the biggest heavyweight champion and report back, dumbo

>Real africans are scrawny manlets

Lol retard. Yes they may be scrawny, but there are tribes of Africans (specifically in the east) that will easily height mog you.

Mommy gib milkies

Sure, but they didn't get to eat those nutritious foods nearly as much. Until the 20th century most of the population was living on scraps.

Strength, reach, durability

Until the very recent introduction to gunpowder projectile weapons taking over melee weapons as the main means of combat yes being Goliath instead of David helped you in combat you fantastically retarded shitposter.

300 years is very recent relative to the timeline of human combat.

Interestingly, geographically close to those tribes are pygmy tribes.
I wonder what their cross cultural interactions have been like, they must have creeped each other out so much

liz is pure plz stop bullying her!

Attached: x.jpg (1080x1082, 1.56M)

Ofc they were. They were eating high quality nutrient dense animal foods while these days everyone stuffs their face with bread. Do you think they starved all the time? Look at indigenous tribes. Niggas eat.

Attached: 1544247645141.png (1082x705, 686K)

>small tribe of a few hundred thousand with the same average height as millions of dutch
Literally not woth mentioning.

Yes it is, also the reason why NA has the largest breasts on average.

>and pregnant mother nutrition also helps
Wrong. Tyson Fury weighted only 500grams when he was born and he is 207cm and 120kg

less test, more everything else.

>be 6'2"; 22 year old male
>33 year old sister is taller than me (6'3")
>31 year old sister is 6'2" like me
>29 year old brother is 6'3.5"

Why did my genetics get fucked guys? What did I do to get height mogged by my older sister?

Attached: 1418667436670.png (763x643, 11K)

Ok? Do we both get weapons? Weapons make men eequals. Ever heard of David and Goliath? How does being a larger target help at all? Most of the best soldiers from WW2 were manlets. Roman soldiers were manlets and got mogged by the Celts yet the Romans whooped their ass.

no it's because you are fat pieces of shit

Oh of course because of how common scurvy is in modern times. How did you even figure out how to use a computer? I guess your argument is valid because your post has proven that cretinism is still a major health issue.

No you don't get weapons. End of story (just like your David and Goliath fairytale)

6'0"- 6'-4" is the perfect height range for a male desu. Anything taller, and your quality of life begins to reduce drastically.

>Most of the best soldiers from WW2 were manlets.
That's true but in direct hand to hand combat size is an adavantage.
>Roman soldiers were manlets
And more numerous and better equipped/trained.

How do you explain the tall africans like Senegaleses ?

he's implying it's due to the nignogs and spics bringing down the height average

Fucking retard. Take a look at inuits who eat an all meat diet and have no scurvy at all.

Attached: 20181006_012737.jpg (1677x739, 149K)

Yes and more food in general. Now the poor people are legit obese 300 lb spics, not walking skeletons eating bread once a week.

Hormones have been linked to larger breasts- anyone saying its not hormones is wrong.

we are also shorter than we were 2000 years ago. your point?

>be Nigerian
>6'3"
>apparently the average height for a man there is 5'4.5"

Who knew my fellow countrymen were manlets. Even my mom and 82 year old grandma are significantly taller than the average male there

Founder effect or similar process

No shit. It's just dumb how they'll fucking complain about literally anything. Probably bringing down the avg himself, why not kill himself if he cares about it so much

> Nose ring
Still bretty cute

>5'8-9
>tall
?

Holy shit at pic.
Also it’s probably due to more nutrient dense foods at a young age

Attached: 3B6BAEB5-15D4-44A4-8556-99D6333430E6.gif (318x242, 785K)

Cool story nigger, why don't you go back and speared your lanklet genes?

>my single case exception to the rule is valid because I don't know what muktuk is!
You are such an ignorant fuck it blows my mind. At least know what you are talking about if you are going to pull bullshit like that.

No need to be so insecure little guy.

Attached: 01b.png (276x230, 104K)

Do you mean muktuk saves their asses because it contains vitamin c? Because all meat contains vitamim c, even muscle meat.

Did you even look up the vitamin C density between muktuk and say beef or chicken or whatever or am I getting trolled?

Jesus, talk about tit mogged. Why did that titlet even allow this photo to be taken??

>using an isolated case as evidence

Like what the actual fuck are you on about?

Attached: hurrrrrrrrr.jpg (336x539, 65K)

Norse skeletons say they were short. they got tall after industrialization.

Different user than the one you’re sperging over, liver has a high amount of vitamin C, thymus proportionally has as much vit C as a mango

>all meat contains vitamim c, even muscle meat
>Vitamin C 0%

Attached: 1521956764272.png (645x773, 21K)

Pic related is what I'm on about.

Do you even realize organs like liver contain about the same amount of vitamin c? Quit acting like a smug faggot, you dumb fuck.

Got something for you.

Attached: _20181210_012352.jpg (1299x908, 144K)

Name of the one on the left?

Different user again, that’s because that’s been cooked. Raw meat of any kind has vit C.

You're a fucking retard, do you think everyone had access to animal organs, the majority of our ancestors didn't have the luxury, they'd be lucky if they found a rat to put in the stove they didn't have

go away sverige and take your receding hairline with you

instagram.com/lizzydm/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control

>1 shot at life
>not dutch
Why live

Not if the population continues to increase. The food supply is already drained of most of it's minerals and vitamins because of the dilapidated soil and processed foods now coming to make up the most of a lot of people's diets. People peaked in the 20th century.

Of course, buddy. They weren't great hunters or anything.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9frh8VzTP1qz8o02_1280.jpg (1024x679, 228K)

You can prove it. There's been archaeological discoveries of the thigh bones of Scottish Highlanders who died in battle in India and they're more dense than 99% of modern humans alive today.

Vitamin C in meat was never measured by the governing body. So they set it at 0 not because there isn't any in there, but because they didn't care to see how much.

well some where, but if you think hunting is what got us where we are today you're sadly mistaken. hunting its high risk high reward. easier to start farming and taming docile creatures

Not him, but sv3rige's hairline isn't receding. It's always been that way.

Attached: sketch-1544399059881.png (1080x1335, 642K)

No, hunting definitely didn't make us grain fed slaves, brainlet.

Attached: 323F3CD600000578-3496662-His_striking_images_show_individuals_huddled_over_reindeer_carca-a-13_14582 (962x641, 237K)

The reverse is true.

living the dream

ahahahahah

unironically I think the 1990s chick is cuter.

It’s the food, all my American born and raised cousins look 3 years older than me despite me being the oldest one, and every time I go to the USA everyone thinks I’m like 16 because of how young I look compared to Americans