Yikes

Yikes....

Attached: 2bb4982.jpg (750x544, 49K)

Fucking cringe

stop posting these faggot threads dyel
sage

Attached: 1516323499480.png (513x720, 242K)

Girls don't care about either, in fact making them laugh is probably more unattractive than attractive.

As far as looks go, you only have to meet her minimum requirements. A 6 pack for most girls is above and beyond that.

Making a girl laugh is kind of bad. Women like submitting, and the only way to make a girl submit is by being in a masculine frame and demonstrating value over her. Being goofy isn't masculine.

This is just a classic example of soi thinking he knows girls when he is probably getting cucked on the side. To be honest, you'll probably get cucked anyway. Women sleep around, which is why you shouldn't ever settle down with one but that is an entirely different subject.

>Oink oink girl, you mine now

Holy cringe

I would smash this faggots face into a fine red paste

>girls laugh at everything a hot guy says
>incels think the reason the hot guy gets laid is because he is funny

This is a good point, girls don't really have a sense of humor. They laugh, along with everything else they do, for social reasons.

cope

Enjoy your ban :^)

I make girls laugh all the time and iam stronk af. Iam living proof neither get you laid.

This

If you are attractive / girl is attracted to you (which isnt the same thing) bitch will laugh at anything you say even if its same style of joke you made hundred times already

Fuck, she will laugh more even.

oh honey, I don't care about those muscle freaks going to the douche house. I like you because you make me laugh tee hee

Attached: Gemma.jpg (700x962, 64K)

cringe @ guys who think they're smooth and funny with their gay little tweets

Attached: 12254324.jpg (306x340, 30K)

What does this tweet mean?

Attached: 0107CF6D-6644-49CC-B2BD-1CA55C5A3249.jpg (1242x669, 219K)

Some girls laugh just to be nice without any attraction, some laugh too much when they find a guy hot. It's a different kind of laugh.

Most girls don't want a guy smaller than them in terms of body size. They generally want a guy with bigger arms than them, even if it's a fatcep and not all muscle.

actually studies have shown that the more a guy makes a girl laugh on a first date, the more likely she is to want a second. maybe you're just a bitter, angry person and you're coping with it? also reddit spacing...

>Oink oink girl, you mine now
Holy shit that's funny.

Attached: 1542063146768.webm (1280x720, 241K)

this is the exact reason why i deleted twitter

no clue, probably some men ain't shit roastie logic

it's work.
go to your local college or bar. Most of the guys you see are absolutely disgusting

give me a pic of the type of guys you see.

>this is what basedboys actually believe

women are vapid whore and only care about money, looks, or men with high status positions

Attached: 5E03FA44-0D1F-4307-B359-119282D4FFE7.jpg (400x386, 40K)

k...

Incredibly bitch response. Stay butthurt.

Attached: 1543943712093.png (250x244, 80K)

based boomer senpai

>I posted it again mom
C O P E
O
P
E
sage

They can't buy you anything or even give you some spending money. You put in the work for a relationship for none of the benefits. That guy gets his dick sucked and won't take you out for dinner.

Sounds like a Chad

This is literally the most Reddit post I've seen today and you're accusing him. The nerve.

Announcing a sage could theoretically get you a ban

Girls only laugh at your jokes if they're attracted to you.

False. I've seen chicks laugh at creepy guys jokes before

>laughing at creepy guys
>laughing at jokes

nervous laughs in fear of rape dont count

GIRLS DON'T LIKE BOYS,
GIRLS LIKE CARS AND MONAAYYYYY.....

BOYS WILL LAUGH AT GIRLS
WHEN THEY'RE NOT FUNNNAAAYYY...

Attached: 20181209_171514.jpg (1052x789, 545K)

I think the exact same thing about dating women in their 20s
It's funny how little self-awareness people have

Women don't understand humor, they just laugh at everything when the guy is attractive.

hahahaahah. This is blatantly written by a complete virgin who has obviously never had any real relationship with a girl.

COPE
O
P
E

fuck women they are retarded

>girls dont care about 6 pack

BIGGEST FUCKING LIE IN HISTORY
Every girl likes a 6 pack, yes, there are girls that like it less and then there are girls that get wet from seeing/touching abs IRL.

>being goofy isnt masculine.

youre a fucking idiot