OK so low key my gf is kinda fat

OK so low key my gf is kinda fat
Her boobs and butt are big but are saggy
Are there any exercises she can do to get rid of the cellulite on her legs and maybe get a her ass to be more rounder?
Her butt still doesnt look as good compared other girls when they wear leggins and it bothers me.

Attached: fat gf help.jpg (1134x574, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/47923364/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GODDAMN

Squats
Hip thrusts
Deadlifts

Have her bend over user and take another Pic, we need to see a bit more in order to provide the correct uh workout

BREHS

Attached: 1461276589287.png (791x795, 554K)

Honestly just cut for a while and then start doing squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts. Go high reps but keep trying to add weight on the bar.

Have the same problem with my girl. Almost identical body type, but a fuller ass. Bitch just dont listen when it comes to fitness. At least shes lifting and not just doing cardio now, ill take it.

Same problem here. I showed her the last "muh fat gf" thread, didn't know what else to do to motivate her. She asked if I would break up with her if she got fat so I answered honestly and said yes.

Can girls get rid of cellulite? I just started dating younger, my girl right now is a similar shape but soft and smooth.

Its all gonna go down hill from there if she doesnt quit the sugar, salt, bad fats and doesn't lift

literally what does it take to get a big booty gf

I won't be around for that, she leaves the country in a month.

kek I knew you brap posters would demand something like that and shes an attention whore so naturally I had taken a pic already
as you can see her ass isnt even shaped by the legging
Alright Ill try to drag her to the gym
How bad is running on the treadmill for your knees, shes always complaining about knee pain when running
3 years ago it wasnt this bad. Im pretty sure its going to get worse as we age. shes 27 as of now

lol idk im black but that really doesnt matter
big booty girls need alot of maintenance to keep their bodies as you can see
just b urself

Attached: fat gf brap.jpg (539x551, 103K)

>download amateur pic from infinity chan
>slightly tweak photo in paint so it can't come up on google search
>hehehe """"""my gf""""""

Running, jogging or sprinting is high impact. I wouldnt cut it out completely but maybe swap half of it for biking for a change.

Attached: 1543936363763.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>Are there any exercises she can do to get rid of the cellulite on her legs and maybe get a her ass to be more rounder?
Weighted lunges and squats

just because that's something you would do, doesnt mean everyone would

that ass is perfect show us the tits

those milkers look like they have some good heavy hang to them. i dunno OP why are you trying to fix this? her problem is fashion. she looks way better without clothes than with.

have her squat and dead lift and do back hyperextensions/goodmornings/RDLs

eat less
move more

kthxbye this will be 110$ for the started hour of coaching

Cellulite is a byproduct of being fat
Tell her that
Then make up a diet for the BOTH of you to start. If she's anything like mine she will think the fact that you two are doing something as kitschy as dieting cute. Jew her along for a few months, beating her when she sneaks sweets, and sometimes forcibly dragging her into the car and into the gym, and if you are mentally and physically strong enough to win those fights you could end up with a slim-thick, fit gf, with no cellulite, who is now driven by the fact that she can wear so many different styles of clothes.
>gf is trying to diet and gym her way to visible abs now so that she can wear something that shows her tummy this summer
>yes it was painful and irritating and there were long stretches of that year where I hated her, and hated the inherent weakness of women. But I would just slam her cunt unmercifully until I was less white-hot with rage about it.
Last
>you lads honestly don't know what you are missing by not having a gf. The things I would do if I wasn't emotionally chained to this fleshy time sink...

Attached: download.jpg (600x338, 26K)

This.

Does she by coincidence live in Austria?

Jetzt wird es spannend

GRAZ
R
A
Z

Is she currently a university student?

fuck you Jow Forums spam prevention

Attached: FICKDFICK.png (579x362, 14K)

how's her fart game?

BRAP/10

>that filename

Attached: JPEG_20180610_003658.jpg (545x726, 51K)

Green eyes? Brown hair? French name?

na sorry, I'm not OP
Just joking

I have no idea who she is
BUUUUUUUT!
I really want to know if she is really from austria

COME ON OP!
don't be a faggot for once

but I would baguette her du fromage
If you get what I mean ;D

> (You)
>na sorry, I'm not OP
>Just joking

top kek, you got me good

this my gf is a sugar junkie, I did get her working out though so it's a start

please be London

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/47923364/

Aikio bar!!!

wew
her brapper is eating its wrapper

Nice!

Bitches who are sugar junkies are the ones that think that 1 cup of berries. Oatmeal, honey, maple syrup, peanut butter and heavy cream

To be healthy

You wouldn't tell she has such a huge brapper when she's clothed

With that being said, this brapperina is a keeper

Poast MOAR

She would look better in leggings if she wasn't wearing such cheap ones. You pay for quality, tight smooth fabric - you get a quality, tight and smooth looking ass. You buy cheap and saggy fabric- you get a cheap, saggy looking ass.

Cellulite may never go, but squats, deadlifts, good mornings, glute bridges, clams, will all help build that behind. Good leggings will make it look good.

Want to get her to the gym? Buy her some nice leggings/ a gym outfit. Then go to the gym with her and tell her how hot you find her, that you can't stop looking, etc. She will want to go back for the attention. Follow up with a new outfit every few weeks as "motivation" She will go no problem.

Third option sounds expensive and only fatsos wear expensive workout clothes.
Better to just post the tits OP

Attached: FB_IMG_1541991884072.jpg (720x702, 36K)

>im black but that really doesnt matter

Attached: 1494039362214.gif (360x203, 1.02M)

He will be saving the money in food, anyway. Seriously. Girls are vain. They want to look good and know that guys are checking them out. As soon as she feels that is happening, that is all the motivation she will need to eat well and go to the gym. Just keep encouraging her with physical comments.

I was checking you out while you did your squats, etc.

A few weeks later - ooh I just want to grab your ass, it's looking great.

Women want to be sexy. They love knowing they are turning you on. Why do you think so many are thots? They get off on making you horny. It's a power thing.