Should I bother working out if I have an ugly face? Or is there no hope for me?

Should I bother working out if I have an ugly face? Or is there no hope for me?

Attached: 1vBoR5VJrtU7chro5KNsrtRIAXmEj934-1.jpg (774x1022, 62K)

that's literally my goal physique wtf

bro if that's really you, a new pair of glasses and an actual haircut can do you wonders

>Be this dude
>Contact lenses
>Fix hair
Unironically not ugly anymore, just ugly lips.

would you rather be ugly DYEL or ugly with muscles? (hint: one looks better than the other)

I could accept that I'm ugly and kill myself in a couple of years from now.

This nigga looks like his mom cuts his hair. Get a fade and some stylish frames for those glasses and the homie will SLAY

this dude unironically looks good

No he unironically looks retarded

He could add 2-3 pts to his face if he grew a beard, stopped wearing a middle schoolers haircut, smiled, and got new non bent glasses that go better with his face shape. His only real flaw is the eye tilt and how sad he looks. It’s weird, his face is oddly masculine but incel tier.

and he needs to smile or some shit when taking bathroom selfies, has a dopey look on his face

Hair cut
Different glasses
stop being a mouth breather
fixed

Those lips aren't bad. (no homo)

he looks like Val Kilmer he's not ugly

>and he needs to smile
No he's not a clown. Bathroom selfies are to show what you look like. Neutral face is honest.

Attached: 1543717928098.jpg (720x1280, 420K)

Is this Ned's Declassified of the future?

Haircut, new glasses and maybe less faggoty stare should already take him miles
Lookism fags might argue >negative cantal tilt
But other than that dude looks pretty chad

What's up with his right pec?

Probably a troll post, but you literally have to do two easy things to look good

>get a haircut
>get contacts

You will look above average after that

thats not even ugly. just get rid of the shit cut, and remove the glasses, or just get better glasses, and you'll be a handsome lad

He's flexing it and his clavicular pec head is visible

literally where do you see an ugly face? this guy looks fine, his problem is a fashion one. He needs a haircut and maybe contacts, and also should close his mouth.

all this guy needs is a haircut lol

Look at it this way:
Would you rather fuck a fat chick with an ugly face or a chick with a good body and an ugly face (a butterface)?

Sure, youd rather a fit chick with a pretty face, but thats not how life goes son

thats not a neutral face, she's puckering her lips you virgin

It's different for girls and guys. Girls care a lot more about face than guys do. Same with every other genetic attribute. Girls fuck for genes, guys fuck for high chance of offspring survival (indicated by body, skin tone, and hair)

Attached: 1544307278455.png (1080x1131, 355K)

Dude isn't even ugly, just has a terrible hairstyle and really unfashionable glasses. Lose both and he's fine.

So you're saying that if you put 2 guys with the same face next to each other, one fit and one fat, the girl would be equally likely to pick either one.

It might matter less to them than it does to us, but it still definitely matters.

Fucking dork by day and pussy slayer by night.

Seething liplet

Change your incel haircut. Stop wearing cuckkold glasses

what's wrong with his haircut
looks good to me

Attached: luke_skywalker_young.jpg (1500x1000, 151K)

Get contacts and a haircut. You'll be good OP.

Not the same haircut. Also, it fits Mark Hamill a lot better than OPs pic.

why

>cant look good with glasses

sad sad sad

Photoshopped hulk body doesn't look good on anybody. I'd hate to blend in. People who try to blend in are weak. Put a #1 clipper to that hair and wear a metal breastplate, you're automatically more badass than most, muscles or no. Building muscle allows you to do much more, never consider it for looks as most women think most guys are ugly irrespective if they actually are or not. It's why they all flock to like, one dude.

anyone have the picture where it's a bunch of men who are in shape but are still butter faces?

better haircut + better glasses. you dont have an ugly face

Attached: brosB4hoes.jpg (640x416, 89K)

What episode of JoJo is this?

Its covering the entirety of the forehead in the OP pic and it isn't styled at all. It's basically just a bowl cut.

I think this is actually from part 7