Be me 5'9 110lbs 3yrs ago

>be me 5'9 110lbs 3yrs ago
>tired of being skeletor, want attention from girls and respect from others
>start working out consistently and eating properly
>wake up, workout, study, sleep, repeat
>be me today
>165lbs and making steady gains
>get girlfriend
>she gets her scholarship recalled bc she is from muslim country and her mother doesn't want us together
>cry
>lift even harder than before
>empty inside
>at least I still have the gym

Attached: 4cnbody.jpg (300x168, 9K)

tell me it will be okay brahs

Sounds like a larp but for the sake of you maybe being serious: 1) you've done well by acquiring a routine to keep you healthy and getting swole. As much as some people belittle it, whether that's here or out in the real world, you're doing good user. You're already one step ahead of people who sit on their asses the whole day. Be proud of that.
2) muslim gf is nothing to cry about. There's women out there from far less shittier parts of the globe and even less shittier belief systems. Just go on and keep your eyes peeled and you might find the right lass.

Fuck lads I always see these Muslim qts walking around on campus and there always eye fucking me even though I get no attention from white women. It's a struggle out here

Attached: image.png (642x705, 258K)

Stopped reading at 5'9 tbqh fampai

her family is muslim, she was agnostic at best

it's so hard to care about someone and lose them. she helped me graduate my uni, was struggling with my stats classes

if they aren't religious go for it, if they are religious you should back away.

my gf didn't wear hijab

Well in that case I'm sorry for you. You should always evaluate the depth and the benefits/consequences of your relationships with women. If you're really that serious about her you should try to get her to maybe move in with you or something.

she is coming to visit me in June. I spent the last 3 months after I graduated in her country just to spend time with her.

3500 in debt now. worth it

trying to get her back into my uni for post grad

Where are you from and where is she from?

Me, US.
Her, Malaysia

Damn that's a long ass distance my man. Well try your best to get her to be with you. Whether you convince her to go to uni again with you or just move to the US with you. Pretty sure it's an improvement from living in Malaysia.
How are things over there anyway? Never really looked into it

she is completely dedicated to me. she could have broken up with me to show her mom she valued Islam but she refused and for this, she got sent back to Malaysia. her mother is politically connected and so it was easy for her mother to recall her.

Malaysia is pretty okay. Tropical like florida but I lived in the capital, you hear the call to prayer every day which is annoying but such is an islamic society. the food is good and cheap, the nature is fantastic but also they have huge issues with pollution and again islam controls many aspects of their society.

alcohol there is just as expensive in the US because of a "haram" tax. Also, pork is hard to find outside Chinese restaurants

Never understood this "send my child back to my far shittier home country, that'll teach 'em!" thing. For fucks sake just try to sit at a table with them and discuss things before taking overkill measures like this. And seeing that you're still with the girl her mother has basically achieved nothing besides putting her own daughter and you in an unnecessary situation. You don't sound like a degenerate to me OP. So you should try your best to get her and yourself outta there ASAP. Try to take her back home with you and fuck what her parents and their shitty belief dictate. As long as you're honest and upstanding people I wish the best for you two brah

How much do you eat during bulking season? I'm same height and skelly 120 and even at like 3k calories i gain really slowly

for her mom it isn't about creating a better life for her child, it's about exerting power over her daughter using islam to control every aspect of her life

I am heading back to the US to pay off my debt and save up money for an apartment for us to live in. Her mom seized her passport because she ran off to me before so I'm buying her a new passport soon

Well then you're on the right path m8
Make sure you and live a life dictated by your own free wills and not by some by some old hags beliefs.
Also:
>haram tax
Please tell me you're joking

I don't keep track of calories really, I drink a lot of milk.

the best thing for bulking has been optimum nutrition weight gainer (cost is around 55usd). I make a shake or two a day and throw a banana, strawberries, peanut butter and whole milk.

that and parmasean chicken and my homemade pasta sauce. whole wheat pasta for good carbs.

pasta salad with summer sausage and a bunch of other things for a cold meal on the go.

I do a lot of soups such as lemon chicken soup with orzo and I double the amount of chicken

Thank you, friend - you'll find the right gf im sure

>Not marrying her and freeing her from her family and supporting her.
>Letting her be taken back to a Muslim shithole where she is most likely going to be "honor killed" for being an apostate.

First of all, you didn't actually care about her.
Secondly, you're a fucking idiot and a monster for letting that happen to her.
Lastly, because of all this you aren't a man no matter how ripped you get.

I spend a lot of time on some online learning sites doing continuing education to make more companies want me. On final round interviews for a company with annual revenues of over 15billion usd

>haram tax

no it's legit and malaysians are asians that try really hard to be arabs

Read the thread before commenting faggot

Just remember not to cry when she gets honor killed, idiot, because you fucking let it happen.

see if you can get one of them to give you a blowhijab

Attached: enhanced-buzz-orig-764-1371742191-14.jpg (700x458, 24K)

can confirm muslim women give best blowjobs. it's the repression that does it

just finish uni and move out there, if you need to convince the family just rape the mum, then the dad will respect you because he will know you are prepared to adopt the culture

lol her mom broke down and felt guilty for taking my gf back from US so my gf is getting sent back to my uni for post grad.

her mom is kinda fucked up mentally because the husband cheated on her multiple times with women from thailand

I want a Muslim girlfriend with huge tits who looks like she's about to explode out of her clothes

umm that's a good fantasy but try being realistic

muslim bitches are ugly. Their nipples are too big and brown. I speak arabic and I'm a white american so it's easy as fuck for me to swing them, they are really racist against darker people. But their nipples man... It's just gross.

ehh some muslim women are ugly but not all. the problem with arab women is they are aggressive af and super bitchy.

I personally love big nipples so it's a bonus for me

lol arabs have a "better than you attitude" bc they are "ppl of mohamad"

How did you learn Arabic?

they also have jew noses. I don't know what you're talking about attitude wise though, they literally worship me for being white. I still take muslims women over atheist buddha bitches any day though, that religion drills submission into them. Men submit to god, and women submit to men. Obv im talking more about arab muslims than anything else regarding the looks, but ive noticed christian arabs actually look different. You look at maronites and they are noticeably whiter and more european looking than the muslims.
grew up in beirut & amman

I'm not saying the women are bitches to me, they go gaga over blue eyes. In general, in the UAE they are cocky af when interacting with the help.

lol my gf worships me being white and she is half Tunisian.

they all want white babies

Kek. You fucking beta with your jungle fever. Were you too beta to get a white girl? Pathetic.

>hurrr durrrr jungle feverrrrr

she is half arab. I get the best of both worlds

Carlos!

I did a three year LDR with my girlfriend. I was in MA for those three years and we're both Malaysian. I have plenty of friends in the same boat as you, alot of my girlfriends are in long distance relationships with others in the U.S. and most of their guys are going to come here to work instead. There's another two that's staying back in the US with their guys and I'm pretty sure one of them is going to get married there. The other I know is currently on her one year OPT visa, and if she gets a job there she'll get to stay for another 2-3 years I think.

Their situations are different from yours but you always have the choice of coming here (since you've already come here you know how fucking easy it is to live here). My advice to you is if you're planning on coming here to work be sure you clear your debts, the pay over here wont be enough to cover your debts and loans in the U.S., but if you're white and you have a degree your pay here will be pretty good, at least enough for a decent lifestyle in KL (dont fucking live in the city though thats retarded)

You also have the option of buying her a flight. I won't sugarcoat it for you though but malaysian's are very attached to family. This stems from the fact younger generations aren't self-sustainable. I already have a degree but I'm still living with my mom, and I know plenty of others my age that do the same. It's just way more convenient as opposed to me sacrificing half my salary for rent. I would ask you to try to get her to break her bonds, or to ask her to fucking nut up and shut up and leave her family in the dust, but then she wouldn't have a degree, you'd have to bear the burden of taking care of her (most likely way beyond your ability to) and all that shit. It sucks bro but things should work out in the end, even for the worse, there'll be room to move forward.

Ask her to check out other scholarships, Khazanah, Maxis (I know a few with Maxis) or something.

t. Malaysian

>explode

Curious choice of words

You were 20lb lower than my lowest and I thought I was a skeleton and had family and friends on me to gain weight.

That said, that sucks to hear on the gf part, but you're doing good man, keep it up. Theres only so much you can control in life

they all look like they are about to explode out of their clothes