Be me

>be me
>recently fixed my gaming pc after 1 year of it being busted.
>worked out during the 1 year without a pc.
>gained 8kgs muscle mass
>Got a qt gf
>now going back to playing video games.
>staying up late and waking up tired.
>stopped bulking.

What do? Should I smash my pc?

Attached: 1544078685263.png (500x519, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWasF8eLUsQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=SYEwz9lAUVU&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just quit Vidya. Your life will be better.

>Should I smash my pc?
absolutely, it will only make your life worse. Punch it with the case on until it stops working, make it part of your training if you can't do it easily

I broke my pc In may and I just got a job and I'm about to replace my mother board.... Should I just not? It's been so long since I've played Csgo (3,600 hours 12 hours a day) I thought I would have control now but idk...

Start making real limitations for yourself, uninstall your games from your hard drive. Put an egg timer next to your computer and set schedules. Build a good habit just like you did with your exercise and diet. It's definitely doable.

>You cant play vidya and be /fi-...

Attached: images (19).jpg (648x473, 26K)

As long as you have a fulfilling and productive life I don’t see why gaming would be a detriment to one’s self; but I guess that’s not the case with most gamers.

Attached: BEC3C107-F1B1-447A-A68C-8E319F6041E6.jpg (1400x900, 438K)

He plays vidya as a career.

DON'T DO IT user

what game u play

only have hobbies that don't interfere with your normal life, retard. either reign in your gaming or stop.

Csgo is dead anyway, all f2p shittwrs and pubg fags since the new update

Stellaris, Crusader kings 2, Europa Universalis 4. Paradox games only.

^ Im OP

Why are you wasting your life on games that aren't even that fun? There are other less time-consuming things to do that offer a greater return if you're a masochist.

Learn to vidya in moderation faggot

This. Crusader Kings is fun but it's a massive time sink, if you actually have shit to do Paradox games are the worst possible choice. You don't have to give up games entirely, just develop some self-control.

I can't even give up daily masturbation, man. How do you guys do it.

I hate to sound like I'm here just to spam my terrible channel, but your exactly the kind of person I'm trying to reach with it. So, the pic there in my setup, and this is how I use it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qWasF8eLUsQ&t

As another example, just earlier today, I playing Dragon Quest 11 for a little over 3 hours, walked 6.5 miles at a 5% incline, and burned 1107 calories (according to the treadmill, so give or take). On top of that, I use the enemy kills from encounters as a rep count, and cranked out 206 dips by the end of it all

By the end of God of War , I'd walked 90 miles, mostly uphill. 7 or 8 weeks ago, I struggled to make it 10 mitues at a 10% incline. The very first time I tried it damn near made me pass out. Last Sunday, I spent my entire playtime, 1 hour and 40 minutes, at a 10% incline.
youtube.com/watch?v=SYEwz9lAUVU&t

Yeah, it's silly as fuck, but it works for me. And I do it in a way that integrates the workout into the game (using kills as a rep count). That way, the game becomes motivation to keep working out. After all, once I'm worn out, I can't keep playing, so the only way to increase my playtime, is to improve my own strength and stamina.

Attached: 20181209_220912.jpg (4032x1960, 2.31M)

Yeah I suspected it has since died, kinda sad that I didn't get to see a game that I gave so much of my life for, die off. But this new game called "The gym" is pretty awesome. :) and so is being -47 pounds since my computer broke.

Cardio kills gains.

Cardio doesn't kill gains. Caloric deficiency kills gains. As long as eat enough calories to replace what you've burned in cardio, your gains are fine.

Strategising on how to grow your dynasty into an empire or enslaving xeno-filth sounds like a heck of a good time to me. Simply shooting people in fps doesnt interest me at all.

Based /gsg/ autist

Eu4 is garbage now. Stopped playing a few dlcs ago(after having 3000 hours)

I'm gonna copy your set up the day I have money for it, this is genius.
I'll post about it in four years if I ever get there

Attached: le suicide.jpg (2024x1751, 328K)

I play vidya as a career. Doesn't mean I spend time off work on it too.

>What do? Should I smash my pc?
I always work out the moment I get home before I start gaming and all that other gay shit.

>Stellaris, Crusader kings 2, Europa Universalis 4. Paradox games only
those game are awful time wasters. Why don't you try get into some mind numbing action games?

"I don't play cs go therefore it's dead"
You're not that important mate I'm sorry

>I'm gonna copy your set up the day I have money for it, this is genius.
ah-huh
>I'll post about it in four years if I ever get there
This is sad
This is pretty weird dude but good for you. Also your still chubby so your clearly eating wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-010443.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)