>legs are still tiny

Explain this.

and don't say do more volume my leg workout is this

Squats 4x12-6
Leg press 4x10
Quad ext 4x10
Ham curl 4x10
Calve Press 4x12

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-171505_Instagram.jpg (1153x1744, 1.3M)

Try deads and heavy leg extensions

Maybe you have good leverages for squatting.

Like those skinny kids who can rip huge weights off the floor

225 isn't enough user, get those numbers up, and for 12 reps or so

>High bar
There's your problem

225 for reps is not impressive lol... sorry to burst your bubble but it clearly is not very impressive... high schoolers hit those numbers..

And your entire leg workout is shit... imagine doing more than deadlifts or squats for your legs... it's all a meme.. and your results should scream in your face that they are a meme...

focus all your energy on squatting and deadlifting and your legs will get bigger... get back to me when you squat 3pl8 for reps

Your leg workout is trash... just squat for your entire leg workout and get stronger... much stronger..

High bar is the best form of back squat.
Front squat > high bar > low bar

Attached: 8j3euqv0i2a01.jpg (765x630, 52K)

Is that some light fuzz below her navel ?
Or just the lighting.

>I'm normal.

Attached: moocow.jpg (649x487, 61K)

so you would recommend just doing various weights and rep ranges of squats?

>Front squat > high bar > low bar
While I disagree with your high bar vs low bar position, at least we concur that the front squat reigns supreme.

Attached: Squats.png (944x5371, 1.48M)

Just get strong at squats and deadlifts.. lol.. that's all you need for strong legs for 99.99% of the population. If you don't get big doing that nothing else will get your legs big (genetics).

Squat for your entire leg workout, that's literally all you need. What do you think hammy and quad curls and leg press do that a squat doesn't do better?

Squat for your entire leg workout
Bench for your entire chest/tricep workout

Natty lifting is not hard. Just get strong at the basic compound movements

based front squatter

225 is literally baby weight

What is the name of this succubus

same thing here user, you gotta realize that 225 is only heavy by normie standards, you gotta be hitting 315 before you will see any real size in your legs

225 is nothing to anyone who lifts, pic related.

4x12 or something would get you pretty juicy by normie standards though

Attached: 15444111786252906533448097832470.jpg (2304x1296, 1.04M)

>n=12
>3 trials
This study is complete trash.

ur trash

It could be right still, but it is objectively trash

make sure youre doing enough volume and as others have stated 225 isn't much. I did high bar squat over 400 but I deloaded to 225 now for my sessions cuz I don't want my spine to get fucked.

225lb is good? Jow Forums told me I was dyel if I wasnt doing 315 5x5

Attached: 1543724282806.jpg (540x540, 55K)

2 plates for reps isn't that much. If you still have skinny legs when you squat 3 plates for reps then you need to try to fix things.

Get to 3pl8 for reps, atg isnt required since weak leverages can be displayed at that point and I think its fair to allow it

225lbs squat is NOT good, I have friends who've started less than 3 months ago and are hitting that weight, 315x5 is the low end of acceptable and you won't have big legs until you can do at least that

If you think 225lbs is a good squat just remember that lots of normies can bench that for reps, hell im 150lbs and I can bench that for 5

Legs don't respond to shitty high volume exercises, they respond to heavy squats, stop doing your meme machine stuff and do 3x5 squats 3 times a week, increase by 5lbs every week, you won't want to do this, you'll make excuses for yourself and tell yourself that I'm wrong. But deep down tou know I'm right, and you'll never see great legs unless you start squatting heavy.

Either not going low enough not enough reps. You should be doing 15-25 reps for legs.

This, all u need is a heavy squat and deadlifts for big legs. Once i hit 4pl8 for reps i stopped training legs

sauce?