You’re all gonna die anyway

You’re all gonna die anyway

Attached: B1CE0E47-039C-459E-831D-0A1755C494D0.gif (498x498, 65K)

Attached: BAD45840-91C0-47D9-9A35-92012E2E88F1.jpg (1050x741, 155K)

Might as well make good of the time we have.

Attached: 1541974664741.jpg (1163x289, 40K)

Technically everyone living now should just kill themselves because they'll all be dead in 150 years anyway so it doesn't matter.

Yeah, God made us mortal as a punishment, but we can be redeemed.

By suffering in order to look “good” when you could life a tranquil and healthy life without doing all of that unnecessary bullshit

Being this vain, lift for a higher purpose, tranquility and peace is to be found in struggle and suffering. If happyness was the goal then just go buy as much coke as you can, meaning will be found in the pursuit of a noble goal.

Attached: It all matters.png (1507x421, 99K)

>gonna

yes there is some time, and it's long enough to become fit and reap all the benefits that it comes with, kys you coping faggot, you're gonna die anyway

I can't help myself. I'm going for those 'end of life' gains.

God wants to see the Natty limit of creation.

>Lift
>Die
>Afterlife, still natty, flexxing on the clouds with my waifu
>Fatties salty about it

Attached: alien.jpg (481x725, 116K)

AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

Fucking this. I lost 9 fucking years of my life to a back injury. I'm still recovering from it and will never be the same again. I've missed out on so much I want to explode from my anger. For the past three years after my surgery I've clawed my way back inch by fucking inch to get from a body brace and walker to not needing a cane. I've had to give up morphine because it was holding me back. Now I'm here, looking to get some of the muscle I lost after months upon months of physical therapy.
So, if you created this thread to wallow in your sorrow I say go fuck yourself. Assuming your able bodied get out there and live life because most people take their abilities for granted. Life in a wheelchair is vastly different.
/rant

Those pics contain next level wisdom.

Kek

Ayy lmao

based and blackpilled

Attached: 1542583667992.jpg (265x239, 18K)

making it is living a short fulfilling life then dying

At least you're not Alex Smith from the NFL Washington Football team... He's probably gonna have his leg amputated, and then lead a flag football team to a league victory on a prosthesis....

Attached: louiesim.jpg (300x225, 18K)

You fuckers really piss me off. Imagine the pressure that’s put on me every day just because I was born normal and maintained a normal body. I’m not swaddled with pity or given time to wallow, unlike you bastards. Be grateful someone cared about you at one point and quit trying to push people just because you think you’re so held back by an injury.

AYY LMAO

His career is 404 but at least he's got money.
You just don't get it. I don't have time to wallow and I'm not swaddled. I'm getting back on top because I've been fighting for every inch of progress.
I don't know what you mean by push people and I never said my injury held me back, it's just slowed me down.
Whatever pressure you think you have is bullshit. Stop being a whiny pussy and grab life by the pig tails then skull fuck that cunt.

Everyone dies, but sometimes it matters how you die. Being fit can make a difference both in how you die and how you live.

Also, AYY LMAO

Imagine being so insecure with yourself that a cripple trying to walk makes you seethe with rage

Attached: 1527368380374.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>never said my injury held me back, it's just slowed me down.
I guess this is the same thing so disregard it. Not sure why you take issue with it in the first place.

>a cripple trying to walk makes you seethe with rage

This genuinely made me happy, thanks user.

Attached: tenor.gif (280x242, 2.25M)

yep. Nothing has meaning. It's all just a passing, fleetin experience where we lose everything at the end. No higher purpose and no meaning.
That doesn't mean you have to be a complete fucking pessimist about it. Enjoy your time here. Spend it well and make the most of it. When we die all our troubles get blown away, like the dust we are.

Attached: 13382076_248275468873716_2095994086_n.jpg (250x250, 8K)