>all these years of very strict dieting
>all these years of roiding
>all these years of skincare
>all these years of not drinking
>all these years of not smoking
>all these years of studying for a degree
>all these years of working on my career
>all these years of not celebrating my birthday with anyone

And I still don't have someone to genuinely love me.

Not even a single friend, let alone a gf. I could literally die right and no one would care or notice it for a long time.

Why should I even bother to lift anymore Jow Forums?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>this thread again
cry more faggot.

No one is forcing you to lift.
You can choose to end it all now, but that would prove my suspicion right: that you are a huge fucking faggot.

what did it cost user?

>didn't socialmaxx

You did all of that shit and you never escaped the beta mindset. Truth is, nobody gives a shit about you except for family and this increases as you get older.

Also
>roids

you minmaxed wrong bro. reroll your character sheet.

Can't rely on my family. Both my parents are unironnicaly NEEts that's don't have friends either. When I was younger and still had friends they would not allow me to leave the house besides going to school. They would tell me not to hung out with my friends and would always question me if I came home 5 minutes to late.

It's not the absence of value, but the value of absence you must accept

Begom Ordodox and find meaning in something higher than yourself.

Attached: 9b20680a3785d28207ef8fc76805ba674b9eb56020ff89323cafa4b5901832e8.jpg (720x478, 34K)

The hardest decisions require the strongest wills

Attached: ccohbwxom0911.jpg (1334x750, 34K)

In the beginning you get crazy, spending all the money you've got. There's no women to love you now, you've got it going, leave town.

>tfw i have to get a nerdy gf to enjoy avengers 4 with me when it comes out

This is prime time to motorcycle across Mongolia, user.

its better to live one day as a lion than the rest of your life as a mouse

>nerd
i think you mean a lame normie

This is what happens when you have shut-in neurotic parents who have no social circle.

I'm sorry, user. It must be tough

>he doesn't have a body pillow
I feel sorry for people like you bro, never knowing love. Try not to kill yourself :)

Attached: 1506198637883.jpg (657x800, 113K)

I was in same situation. I brought friends over and i would get in trouble. Id call ahead and there was always an excuse...house is dirty, grandmas coming(she never did), were going out for dinner or something(ended up having to go to mcdonalds or something with friends anyway).

The funniest was with an exgf. The house is not a hotel is what they told me when i just invited her over to bake a cake and watch some tv. They talked mad shit in front of her face. Now every occasion they get
>why didnt you bring your gf, dont you have one?

And its just gonna come out one day when i tell them what fucking losers they are and its gonna be a grim day for me

>no qt3.14 nerdy gf to watch marvel movies with

Attached: 1431384940819.png (297x442, 175K)

Think about your mother man, she loves you

All of your struggle has been to produce the impossible: a bridged gap between you and those who fortune favors by birth. After years of labor and sadness, you will realize that the bridge finds no other end, but the realization that its termination is your acceptance of your own struggle. To suffer is to live

Attached: 6E94B19B-2157-4E9E-9F49-6E3ECBE16FD4.jpg (500x750, 55K)

This girl that hangs around my roommate ran away from home and alluded to her father raping her and that he still beats her mother. She has grown fond of me and keeps talking about suicide. My skeptical side still questions whether it is all true but I have no reason not to believe her. My only yellowflags are that she still has a cell phone that has to be paid for by someone and if she ran away there is no reason why her parents would still foot the bill. She claimed to change her name so her dad can't find her. Dont know what to do pals. If I let her down and give her no hope, her suicide thoughts might escalate. I need guidance.

You are being manipulated by an actual crazy person.
It’s not your job to fix her and she is likely distracting you from your own goals / wasting your time to leech off of you.

How do you know? She seems nice

POST BODY

they always do
now run

Do you have experience with this or are you fucking with me?

you probably thinks anyone who doesnt go to Jow Forums is a normie

Dubs and everyone in this thread gets their oneitis

I'm halfassing all my workouts but I feel the same. I love my parents but they ruin me. They get me back into my old vices (laziness, anger, cowardice.)

Just lift because you want to get stronger. You want to be better than everyone else. Nobody can bully you again like they did in high school. Lift because you want to become stronger than the hollow person you are inside.

Soon

Attached: yj6dhsu6b4q1i6fnpom-2.gif_c200.gif (200x200, 954K)

back on the rocks back on the rocks

Hasnt it been always like this? Newest of faggots

Why don't you just flat out respond with the truth when asked such a question? It's like they're begging you to say it. They just want you to move out.

Run while you can.