Jow Forums dinner

what's an example of a Jow Forums dinner?

i can get fit like this...right?

>protein shake
>bag of chips
>two chocolates

Attached: IMG_20181209_193405.jpg (2592x1944, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins#1
usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2018-05-29/study-vitamin-supplements-dont-provide-health-benefits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All you need is that shake

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Depending on how fat you are you could lose weight if it was all you ate.
Not an example of a fit dinner at all tho, you're missing a lot while getting plenty of sugar and simple carbs.

Attached: image.jpg (750x804, 49K)

Add some multivitamin pills and you are all set.

retard, a small shake aint gonna fill a nigga up

multivitamins don't work: top recent studies all show they're wastes of cash

Make it a big shake

Just because you can't absorb all of it doesn't mean you absorb none of it.

Mama ramen pack
Egg and chicken breast

this image is one of the best summations of the full autism displayed on this board
top kek

show your body then pig

>fact: you won't

Source? Id feel retarded buying a 20$ bottle of One A Day vitamins a month if true.

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins#1

usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2018-05-29/study-vitamin-supplements-dont-provide-health-benefits

Top Med schools are also teaching that they don't work; don't waste your time or money on snake pills.

If that were true I'd be sick or dead. Either vitamin pills do work or vitamin "deficiencies" aren't what they say they are.

Moron it doesn't dissolve: you're pissing money away

Cutting fag here.

My dinner is usually two chicken breasts (440 cals or so sayeth the frozen chicken bag)

keeps you full and not hating life.

Are those chips good? We only just recently got Reese's in Australia and wtf man. The chocolate is so sweet and there is sugar in the peanut butter. It doesn't even taste like peanut butter. How the fuck can you cunts eat that shit

1 cup (dry) of brown lentils
1 can (16oz) of mackerel

800 calories
88g carbs
90g protein
16g fat

8oz of mackerel in a can, not 16

that's nasty wtf, eat salmon like a man

I cook salmon occasionally but mackerel has higher protein and less fat and calories and is cheap as fuck.

>inb4 poorfag

No, I’m just ok with sacrificing taste and preference and reaching outside of my comfort zone to make gainz and develop discipline like a true man.
>Eww gross that’s nasty wtf yucky
Bitch

nutritious ghetto dinner

why do fags that eat like this always look so ripped if they workout? all the wetbacks and niggers around my neighborhood are all ripped and they eat shit like this all the time

im eating oatmeal right now

Attached: IMG_2281.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

>not eating oatmeal only with water

not making it.

is that nutty poop?

looks like melted shit with peanuts in it.

>not eating oatmeal with milk to receive optimum nutrition
not gonna make it.

it's oats with some milk, honey and 2 SCOOPS of cacao powder

>multivitamins don't work
>actually they apparently don't increase your life or fight heart disease
learn to read you fucking retard.

>vitamins make you healthy
>doesn't increase your health or make you live longer; doesn't even help heart
>"vItAmInS WoRk!!!!"

moron, kill yourself before i shove my erect cock in your nostril and cum in it...then you'll really get vitamins and nutrients you little pig.

>all health is measured by some gay study about heart disease
you take vitamins to supplement a healthy lifestyle you absolute mong. how do i know you shit once every 3 days?

i'll shit on your head you mongoloid; take some time to Google study after study about why vitamins don't work.

keep downing your retard snake pills though peasant. i'll fuck you up and orgasm in your ear canal faggot

>vitamins increase concentration of nutrients in blood
>this means they don't work somehow

gotta love all the newfags falling for this obvious bait

he's drinking a fucking protein shake thats Jow Forums as fuck