How can I avoid this happening to me?

How can I avoid this happening to me?

Attached: 56156.jpg (750x871, 147K)

Don't go to a beannigger country and buy cagey roids.

Take your own gear to Thailand

Just go to the front lady at the gym and ask for the steroids menu. I know they might charge you twice the price if you compare it to the illegal dealer prices but its a much better and legit way of getting roids, besides its covered by the gym insurance so if you get a expired batch the gym will cover it. Stay safe user and good luck.

Attached: made_it.png (400x397, 244K)

NATTY
A
T
T
Y

did he ever post proof he's actually gonna lose his leg? he's being super shady

No.
Even took down his videos, the gofundme, and has refused all contact with everyone .
Even Jerry Ward called him into question and that dude believes almost anyone.

Shit is damned shadey and he's probably gotten into some serious shit down there in columbia.

This is going to crater all illegal gear sales and bodybuilder trips to columbia and south america.

He didnt delete any videos u fucking lying faggot.

He wrapped up the go fund me early, probably because he wasnt expecting so much negative comments from faggots like you.

Is it customary to tip in this situation or would that be regarded as a tad crass?

Attached: 1543565830459.jpg (720x720, 108K)

Dan? What the hell happened to your leg bro?

My gf is a surgery nurse and some guy injected something into his cock to keep it erect and now he won't be able to use it ever again.

>Hurr.. I'm going to use questionable roids and not bother using a clean needle
>Y-you people are fags for shaming me. I'm a victim here

Stfu and fuck off tard

A) Live in a country with healthcare.
B) Have a good health insurance plan.
C) Be wealthy.

Many ways to avoid e-panhandling.

This was posted in /fraud/:

Facts Versus False actuations

Please read all
Carefully and respectfully and logically share your comments. This is important for the whole gear community!!!

1. Lack of accepting responsibility and proof he refused to go to the doctor
2. Inability to control his emotions and make logical grown up, mature, adult decisions
3. No insurance or security plan
4. Refusal from help of a friend
5. Failed proper care of a wound potentially life threading because of fear of going to the doctor and inability to pair doctor bills while claiming to be some super successful online entrepreneur etc
6. He claims to have used (his source) but never purchased from that company and openly stated he never would
7. Claims it was from injections but when asked for proof by doctor or anything logically linking it he has nothing
8. A direct statement from (his source) saying that if evidence was or ever could be proven that they would willing handle any issues as they do all their responsibilities
9. Daniel states he was in a bottle neck with no other way to pay. (Why wouldn’t he try to extort a company.
10. Went to the internet making false claims the same claims that ruin the image of a whole industry and place fear in others that is an issue easily prevented by anyone with a would by cleaning it, getting antibiotics sooner than later, and responsible adults with health insurance.

The guy is fucking retarded anyway and he's pretty small for someone who is open about roiding.

>defending an industry that produces and sells illegal PEDs
the whole industry should collapse desu famalam

Don't do drugs

Legalize recreational steroid use.

How does that apply here fucko?

Don't be a fucking moron is a good start

>Gear
That's what we used to call heroin when I used to party
Bleach your works retard :P

A tip is fine user. At least in my gym is like a standard procedure, so I automatically tip the receptionist on my way out.