How do I find an Orthodox bf who likes Pokemon

How do I find an Orthodox bf who likes Pokemon.

Attached: __mimikyu_and_yellow_pokemon_and_pokemon_special_drawn_by_qiuqiu__3010b60485e1b8c1eb660181cd620620.j (1565x1563, 323K)

Sorry fampai but I have no opinion whatsoever on religions

Attached: Vs_Maractus,_Pokémon_Special-Black_dudando_en_si_apostar_sus_medallas_en_el_combate_contra_Aza.png (598x566, 177K)

I just need them to sit in for church and not bully desu.

Attached: Moon drink.jpg (479x710, 264K)

What if I'm Protestant and like Pokemon up through Gen V but still play newer gens from a sense of obligation?

How do you feel about the Apocrypha gospels?

Mainly silly memery written like 300 years after the fact, interesting to read about though

I'm Orthodox but i don't care about Pokemon that much. Used to really like it as a kid, nowadays i sometimes i fap to characters.

Why do you specifically need an Orthodox bf?

I would go to church with you and I love pokemon. I dont believe but I won't make fun and will respect your beliefs

are you a girl?
Whats your asl

It's a significant part of my life and something I would like to bond with them. Pokemon is also a big way I like to use my downtime.
Do you have contact information? If not what is your favourite pokemon game?
20/F/UK

Why Orthodox? Anyways, i've played a lot of pokemon, know a lot of the mechanics and was heavily into the autism of wifi battles and lore stuff. I kind of fell off around S/M though, I never thought i'd see the day, but I still retain most of the info and still enjoy the series.

Attached: 1523819938757.jpg (564x663, 50K)

I got baptized as an infant but I'm not really religious and I would like to play a pokemon game but nintendo is not really popular here

why r9k out of all boards to date someone with those interests? I guess it makes sense since all of us are thirsty anons but with those interests im sure there are better places. Also You gotta be real with me and tell me atleast gen 5 or 4 are your favorite ones

Attached: 1506562475135.png (1280x1279, 249K)

tfw family is muslim but want to be christian because i aesthetically prefer christian imagery and think islam sucks

Why Orthodox exactly? All Orthodox countries are poor and only 2 of them are not literally-whos

How do you feel about a rigid follower partner though?
I always used this board for the british general, I was curious if anyone here was avaliable. Have you used forums nowadays? The users are usually middleaged.
>You gotta be real with me and tell me atleast gen 5 or 4 are your favorite ones
Gen 3. I'm replaying through BW right now however, it's much better than I remember.

>Orthodox
>Pokemon (evolution)
Choose one.

I do have contact, discord is fine? Favorite game is platinum

>How do you feel about a rigid follower partner
Not them but from my experience all devout religious girls are either ugly as hell or have serious mental issues.

you are Romanian?

Attached: 14731392_528672307327793_1006428130842173821_n.jpg (719x735, 73K)

Sure, I will get into it, just post the name.
I'm more physically burderned than mentally but you might have a point.

>rigid follower partner
I can likely go with it, of course i'd have to spend time with someone prior to make a better judgement before making any serious commitments about it. If its something that doesn't take up your whole persona, sure.

23/M/UK by the way

My discord is Sukeroku#0127

No offense but that's how it is generally. I don't know what's your ethnic background but in Orthodox countries most girls are complete sluts and goldiggers who don't give two shits about religion or church.

>Gen 3. I'm replaying through BW right now however, it's much better than I remember.
Good taste femanon, those are my favs overall too, Have you played BW2 too? for me they're the pinnacle of the series along with emerald/HGSS
Also nah I've never used those forums or knew too much of the british general since I'm not from europe

Attached: 1478367536254.png (431x539, 171K)

pls answer my question at least...

>I don't know what's your ethnic background but in Orthodox countries most girls are complete sluts and goldiggers who don't give two shits about religion or church.
Is that so? In my country that seems to be the case with catholic girls, there's a lot of catholic schools here afterall. None of them seem that interested and are more interested in the underage drinking culture and such.
>Have you played BW2 too?
Yes! I said I was replaying through BW but I've actually finished the first game, on the second right now. I'm having a wonderful journey. I wonder how much I really prefer HGSS over the originals and if it's just the following pokemon but I agree with you in general. Emerald has my favourite postgame, messing around in battle frontier.
Sorry, Scottish.

Attached: Wave lilie.jpg (684x800, 350K)

You are American than yes?

Really solid opinions you got there britfemanon, pretty much BW2/emerald/HGSS are my trifecta of pokemon games, Platinium being like the 4th one for it's exploration and atmosphere in general
Also I dont mind being friends with you if you wanna keep nerding out about pokemon on discord. I love me some other spinoff shit like mistery dungeon, the manga and the anime
Saikosa#3070
I dont know what you mean but im south american lol

I've never been really religious so I'm not really what you're looking for

I just need to know if Jow Forums has some taste

Attached: Aggron.full.2100134.jpg (1473x1437, 1.58M)

>*High Jump Kicks you*
Psh, nothing personal kid...

d-delete this at once or Im telling gamefreak

Catholicism is a cult
Pokemon is nice tho

nigga catholcism is one kind of christfaggorty

Quick lads post your favorite pokemon.

Attached: 1481214962947.jpg (924x967, 157K)

It's a heretical cult offshoot of Christianity cac

Also marowak is top 10 fav