Why are latinas so agressive bros

Why are latinas so agressive bros

Attached: moner_fight.webm (960x392, 2.75M)

Different culture, different life experiences, parents who instill a more loud and vocal, active mentality.

Think of it like a New Jersey chad, when compared to, say, the average suicidal finish man. The chad may have some of the worst memes but he will be the most obnoxious, hideous thing in existence since San Francisco when he wants to be, while the finn has the best memes but is a total sperg with a meek voice.

Give moner gf

Attached: cryptogive.png (778x512, 45K)

um what is this from pls

Wedding material. I can already figure her out punching in the face our daughter's fat teacher.

>daughter
never gonna make it

T-take it back! W-we are one of the tallest men on earth, with the purest white warrior genes from our viking ancestors.

Your existance is frequently put into heated debate finnbro, you can be a girafe man hybrid if youd like, but yall still dont matter and are suicidal as fug.

Great memes tho, gondola and spurdo are wholesome as fug and the army memes are excelent.

I was watching this movie with my girl and I was getting the biggest crush on that actress holy shit.

Sicario Day of the Solidad

That straight right tho

most of them are pussies. they are creepers who love to stare though.

build wall

>with the purest white warrior genes from our viking ancestors.

Attached: Suomi.png (506x380, 501K)

haha ok wyt boi

I started talking to this Morcoccan girl and she's brought up wanting 3-4 kids.
Oh boy...

That's Murat Bisembin, a Kazakh actor.

Don't worry, you don't matter either. You are just some ugly nobody.

High test women
They also tend to have big juicy clits which is nice

post more latinas and we'll find out

Attached: 250.jpg (680x671, 106K)

That insult is about as weak as your countries influence and fame in the world user.

>he doesn't want to create a younger version of his waifu

>Why are latinas so agressive bros
Because they are still mostly animal. I bet you they would start grazing if you just left them out to pasture

That's kinda hot.jpg