Winter is the root of all evil

Winter is the root of all evil

This shit kills me
I just want to sleep

Attached: 241AF419-FD7D-4F0C-974D-4D1CC1C9F5BD.jpg (538x740, 100K)

I’m feeling it too man. I’m sleeping way more than normal and it’s fucking up my schedule. I’m halfway through a lift session rn and it’s 440 in the fucking morning. I didn’t sign up for this

If you don't have anything to get up to, you will eventually sleep all day buddy. It will just going to get worst and wil get harder and harder to get up and do something.

Winter is comfiest of all seasons, cuddle with gf during cold rainy/snowy days, read, go together in gym, cook warm meals... If you need summer to show of your body, your body is not worth showing

Extremely large mood. I’m so fucking low energy i don’t want to leave my bed and my sleep schedule is horrible. I have finals to study for but am constantly too fatigued to focus on them, or anything.

I don’t even have a good body, I’m just saying it’s harder to do things during winter

Pic is straight suicide fuel

>interlinked

Attached: 78087551-C5E0-4718-AEF9-F3A012EE1D67.jpg (432x525, 87K)

What the fuck. It's like 46F outside and all it makes me want to do is go for a run. Shit feels good.

You probably go to an air conditioned gym, in an air conditioned car, from an air conditioned house. Stop fucking making excuses.

it was 30F this morning where I live and I lifted in my uninsulated garage. I gotta buy a space heater. but we are just bitching about how groggy the weather makes us. if you get an energy boost then more power to you, but the majority of people don’t. I’m not making excuses for anything. I still put the work in, it just sucks a little more than usual this time of year

(((School)))

It's not an energy boost as much as it is refusing to let inclement weather be any sort of roadblock. Unless it's cold enough to give you frostbite or hot enough to cause a heat stroke, complaining about it is pointless. Get a hot cup of black, do some jumping jacks, and get pumping.

O woo me look at me guys I read one book on stoicism

Fuck off faggot.

Summer is the worst season. Blistering heat, sweat fucking everywhere, skin cancer season, have to constantly drink water and piss.

Fuck summerfags. Winter is the best.

Vitamin supplements
Workout plenty
Do tanning bed (NO JOKE)
do a week vacation to somewhere hot

I hate summer, I'd give anything to be able to live in the snow or somewhere cold. I hate heat.

How does he read with the book that far from his face? Even if you have clear vision the text is too tiny to read well.

Stop being a faggot and go sit naked in the snow for an hour

Attached: 1544197614318.jpg (474x380, 25K)

This. Winter is my favorite season because of how /comfy/ the indoors are, especially once you get a gf.

Attached: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (666x386, 342K)

anyone /RealistAndKnowsThatHeIsGoingToSpendNewYearEveAndChristmasAlone/ but /DeepInsideHopesForAMiracle/?

Attached: 1323577989004.jpg (645x773, 147K)

For me its the opposite, summer makes me sleep more because of the heat

I'm sorry man, it'll get better, keep hoping, have a good Christmas and new years

Attached: 1516757415569.jpg (237x212, 11K)

Pussy pad using mother fuckers. You are a literal beta male if you cannot muster energy to venture outside because it's a little chilly.

Attached: d2dada2d.jpg (595x666, 45K)

>can't find a job that isn't retail or kitchens
>Can't stand the idea of working purely for money because I have alot saved up
>Just looking for a job that won't make me kill myself
>TFW no one hires during the winter
>TFW might have to go back for another degree and waste more years of my life

And it's fucking cold and I'm tired

Summer is great unless you’re fat

>tfw Scandichad and the cold has been helping hit new PRs

Attached: rollo-vikings.jpg (2324x1318, 418K)

Start your own biz or do voluntary work. Help old people or in an Homeless/ animal shelter.

I NEED VIT D YOU FUCKING CUNTS IM NOT A FUCKING BEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they're talking about >tfw no gf you stupid mongoloid faggot

påmindelse: du er ikke scandichad hvis du er svensk

same. Im honestly contemplating moving from the northeast to somewhere south, my productivity in the cold legit drops like 30%, no idea where to go, though

I like the cold, during winter my thoughts are much clearer, less emotional or sentimental and I can concentrate a lot better on my lifts

based and red pilled

Fuck you. Cold weather is shit. I'll take sweating my ass off in 100 degree waether all day, er'ry day than shrinking my dick by 1cm every time I walk outside

supplement vitamin D

>påmindelse: du er ikke scandichad hvis du er svensk
since "swedish" is code for 'somalian' or 'arab' these days, no you arent scandinavian if you are swedish. swedes went extinct.

I loved winter as kid (used to run around in the snow, sled, Christmas etc) but as an adult I started to hate the cold, the grey skies, all the stuff. I fixed this problem several years ago by spending at least an hour to two outside every day, running, walking, etc, and I try to do it with as little clothing as possible. (A hoodie and pants are recommended if it's really cold tho) and I dont keep my house heated save for my fire place burning continuously through the winter, this makes me much more acclimated to the cold and dryness, and now I barely notice either. I honestly dont mind the winter at all, and when you live in cold it makes a warm fireplace or bed all that much nicer, but also I dont keep myself inside doing nothing all day like I used to do. There is no difference in my activities, mood or lifestyle between winter or summer. Acclimate yourself.

based and seasonal-adaptationpilled

Hmm Interdasting, I grow more powerful in the winter

>Started to lose weight late October
>November coldness kicks in
>December is still fucking cold
>Still go on walks every morning because fuck being fat

Attached: 1542241249394.jpg (550x512, 34K)

i walk about 12 miles every day, about 2 hours in the (very) cold morning and 2 hours in (cold) evening, and i eat 2000 calories a day, in two weeks of doing this i have lost 31 lbs, which is crazy fast, and i attribute this to the cold, the amount i walk, and my fatness (around 300 lbs)

so keep walking friend, the winter is good for fat loss

>20 kms in 2 hours
That's 10km/h, that's not walking but jogging m8. The avg walking speed is 5 km/h.

Ah nvm, I just read that you mean 12 miles a day. Somehow I read it that you would walk 12 miles in the morning and evening.