It's another user breaks his fast with McDonalds binge eating episode

It's another user breaks his fast with McDonalds binge eating episode

Attached: Capture.png (603x555, 37K)

Tenders and nuggets?

>((booking fee))

why would you ruin a fast with this crap shit that made you fat and gave you health problems to begin with?

>why would you ruin a fast with this crap shit that made you fat and gave you health problems to begin with?
why would he eat so much? No-ones stomach should be that big.

>medium fries
>booking fee
>flurry

I bet that's not even 3000 Calories
You fucking coward ordering a small McFlurry and a Medium French Fries
March your ass over to the cashier and apologize for your lack of intestinal fortitude!

this. have you actually tried eating fruit after a fast. it tastes way better then normal sugary shit.

bet that shit was good tho, mirin OP's tastebuds right now.

Tenders AND McNuggets?

Attached: 658102EE-1FBD-4690-96E5-77C018CFDEE3.jpg (1106x933, 486K)

yes i have. fruit is the proper way to break a longer fast, because of the essential digestive enzymes that you produce when you eat fruit.

If you eat meat or junkfood after a longer fast the shit can actually get stuck in your guts, rot there and give you huge problems and constipation.

i eat beans, liver and homemade fermented foods plus 2kg of veggies after most fasts

Sounds like you're a weak willed faggot constantly making excuses for himself

Stop it user

Attached: dbf9789cc4afdea6e5901267f465b87abf2fa3bb1a47cf922d37a710a5838d07.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

/fat/ material

>not maxing out on double hamburgers for $1 a piece

This man know how to bulk

>not getting the 48 nugget bucket
>not going to burgerking and getting 100 nugs for 10 dollars

ditch the fries and McFlurry and we'll let you off

>spending over 21 bucks on literal deep fried garbage
You could at least go to a semi-decent restaurant and have a nice meal

fasting is fucking retarded and even the snake diet faggot admits that it creates an unhealthy binge-fast relationship with food and can give you an eating disorder, ofc his piss-scented reply to this is "hurr durr at least u be thin with an eating disorder" which is fucking retarded bulimia logic

take it slow and steady, eat stuff you like (not stuff you "love") no more than 500 below your tdee and exercise hard, this is what a sustainable lifestyle looks like and you will not only lose weight, but keep it off and feel much better in the process

or you can keep starving yourself, binging, wanting to kill yourself, fasting, and binging again

Attached: layne norton.jpg (920x620, 75K)

Yeah these are the more offensive ones, at least the mcnuggets and tendies are protein/fats minus the sauces that is. Your body will at least keep breaking fat for energy.

Just get two double quarter pounders? It isn't super clean but you are getting a pound of beef

B&R&checked

They put extracts from aborted f*tuses in McDonald's food. Don't eat food that has been sacrificed to the idols. The idol, in this case, being Satan, and the people doing the sacrificing being the ***'s

i just hate niggers, will avoiding mcdonalds spite them?

I'm actually 5'2" and was 121lbs now 115 lbs after fasting, I have a lot of willpower already and I'm mainly doing this because I want to get the benefits of autophagy for science.

Fasting is sort of a test of willpower the way I look at it. The bulimia aspect of it is more of a mental issue of lacking willpower more than anything else. The hope being that by fasting and testing one's will, that one will find eating below TDEE less much easier.

However I echo your sentiment that for someone who doesn't have a healthy relationship with food already, it might exacerbate the situation instead of helping.

Yes, it will. Don't give a cent to giant corporations that want to turn hominids into mindless cogs who are too dumb to rebel against authority

you weren't that fat to be begin with femanon, suggesting you already had pretty good control over what you ate (at least, eating nothing eating wasn't as big as a sacrifice) and while a i understand the willpower aspect, megafatties have 0% willpower to begin, which is why i think it's the wrong thing to say to them and i will eternally hate /fast/fags

a healthy, happy, consistent, and sustainable relationship with food is more important than immediate weight loss imo

>mcflurry

Diabeetus in a can

Seriously if you decide to screw yourself do it responsibly, take a Big Tasty w Bacon with lots of water

Eat shit, faggot. I did that mainstream shit with a nutritionist for years and always gained the weight back. With fasting I can control my body and what happens to the food I eat. You calorie counting fags literally keep people miserable.

no. fasting works and its great. it also increases HGH levens by insane amounts.
you can literally fast 24h and have ur normal workout without any kind of fatigue if you are well into intermittent fasting. its fucking great. we don't need to stuff our food with food and shit 24/7 like fat ameripigs

Xev

>I need those good boy points

literally none of that sounds like it would taste good.

>fast
Explain to me please how do you fast while working out? On the rest days?