How do I get girls to mire me?

youtu.be/3zqa4mp0vAQ
Look at this video about Jeff, then look at the girls. They're almost drooling after him. How do I attain such an aesthetic physique?

Attached: 1521376782522.png (511x511, 31K)

Well I got my first ever mire on Saturday night all I did was dress well and be around women at night.

But then my oneitis decided to ditch me and give my best pal a blow job, so clearly I'm still doing something wrong.

Attached: 1537789082479.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

Woah, thats rough buddy.

Attached: I+know+that+feel+all+too+well+dat+ass+_f984cc17b745f08e129551c01482a039h.jpg (300x265, 20K)

And shes not your oneitis anymore, r-right?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1543607503615.jpg (960x959, 52K)

I'll admit I cried a lot after that night, I even had to walk him home after. But now I understand that lifting for women is a mistake. I now lift for discipline and to give my current and future family something to look up to.

She's as good as dead to me. Perhaps one day I'll find a woman with a pure body AND a pure heart.

>oneitis
There's your problem

>woman
>pure heart
Pick one

>woman
>pure body
>pure heart
Pick two

If you're past your early 20s, you might as well give up on that dream now.

What even counts as a mire nowadays ? I'm starting to believe that by "mires" most people mean that a girl looked at them for more than 1 second.

You're pretty autistic if you can't recognize admiration. Look at OPs vid again and observe the faces of the girls on the left (and the homos on the right) when Jeff walks in with just a speedo.

Yeah no shit, what I'm asking is where do you set the bar for a mire.

I'm pretty sure it counts as a mire. I walked past a group of girls and overheard her say "he's cute". When I turned around and smiled they laughed and asked what plans I had for the night.
Now I wish I went with them.

>he's cute

Attached: 543533.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I'm 19, is there still hope for me?

it's never too late to get fit and receive mires, but if you do it when you're old, you'll have missed your chance to enjoy your youth

>19
it's over grandpa, best just give up

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 131K)

This is our destiny

lol that bitterness

Leave this site and never return, for your own mental health
>t. moron that has been here 10+ years wasting time

I've been here for 5 years already, I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
I went almost a month without coming here and I did see some improvement but it's like you guys are the only ones I can talk to and have fun with.

Attached: 4uGJXyY.png (1000x1000, 119K)

in such a situation I wouldn't know what to say. no one has ever said anything like that to me, so far all relationships that I had in the past startet with my first move and my steps that followed.

if a girl (even worse if she's with a group of her friends) asked me what my plans for the night were, my autism would kick in immediately.

when I was visiting a friend, a while ago, we went to a party and a girl which was kinda tipsy came to me and told me that she found me handsome, etc. while stroking my cheek. I was pretty flashed by that and just denied her by telling her she's cute for saying that, gave her a small kiss on the cheek and fucked off over to my buddy...

And I thought my oneitis trying to make me a gay best friend was bad. She would ask me how hot some guys are, or make me rank them if they were in a group before I broke contact.

I'm 30, is there still anything left in life for me?