Eye fitness

I'm sick of wearing such thick glasses because my eyesight is so poor.
How can I train myself to be able to see again?

Attached: 1537789082479.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pn2It11zkls&
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls help me, I want to make it but I can't with these thick lenses on my face.
Women ask to try them on and are put off by how poor my eyesight is

Just be confident

get surgery. you can't train your eyes lmao

Just shave it bro

No way. Are you telling me the only solution is for me to either pay shitloads for surgery or commit suicide? I'm in Hell, I'm being punished for something but I'm not sure what.

Attached: 1541245712360.png (900x973, 421K)

if you can't afford surgery, why don't you just get contacts then.

>Women ask to try them on and are put off by how poor my eyesight is
Lol. So you'll trick them into believing you don't have shit genetics so you can pass it on to her children? Absolutely disgusting and deceptive.
Also fuck those bitches. if they can't love you for you they don't deserve your time of the day.
Living your life to please others only leaves you unhappy and unsatisfied. You can have it all in the world and still be dying inside because of this. It's not your eyesight that is your problem. It's your mentality.

Attached: ec662671af4059cd54c7d0941bda6b53--female-faces-girl-photography.jpg (690x950, 69K)

OP, setttle the fuck down. I wear motherfucking cokebottles on my face and I still get treated like im attractive, intelligent, capable. Then i take them off and can play the part of the meathead, the goof, the chad. Trust me, its better to have the option to change faces. I embrace the fact that my face can be dynamic

Oh.. and actually wear glasses that look good
T. Guy whos prescription is so bad ge cant even get laser eye surgery

Ok I guess I just need nicer glasses then, any suggestions?

Check out the bates method on youtube. Supposedly can train your eyes back to good vision, not sure if mom science though.

May I ask your number? I'm sitting at -3.5 with contacts

I qear these bad boys, but it depends on your face shape. Try to avoid those square full-framed black glasses, they make you look like every autistic/ fat film kid in history

Forgot image

Attached: lewis-002-owe_1_1.jpg (1181x386, 32K)

>square full-framed black glasses
Haha thats exactly what I'm wearing

Attached: 1541383074694.png (405x581, 227K)

just b urself

I wore those in highschool. After i switched i completely looked at myself in a different light

Give a try to "eye stretches". You basically look as high up as you can for 10 sec or so then center your eyes in the middle and blink few times. Then repeat the same for down, left, right, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right. Not sure if works but I do regardless once a day.

>Give a try to "eye stretches".
you'll probably work your way towards a detached retina.

I fail to see how that possible to be honest. I hope not.

My parents did those eye tests that doctors have daily, they swore that by struggling through those they were getting better

It’s nothing concrete but hope it helps you blind user

I used to have them. Imo they draw too much attention and you need to have a decent face and be confident about wearing them else you end up as a basedboy.
This is what I wear. They're /fa/ enough to get compliments but not overpowering

Attached: 6535185_d2.jpg (638x423, 20K)

>tfw accidentally chose the exact same glasses as dubsman (but a different color)
nice

sure their brains just didn't learn how to discern blurry letters better?

by weakening that think that connects your eye to your brain.
my optometrist or what ever the eye doctor told me that my one eyes retina is week and physical activity like mountain biking and rugby may cause my retina to detach.
When she shone light into my right eye i could literally feel and see my retina bouncing left and right. It was really spooky. and when i look to hard to the left or right rather then turning my eyes I feel pain at the back of my eyes. that's why I reckoned that's not a good idea.
Anyones your eyes are pretty much genetic. Your not gonna change the shape of your eyes by looking at things. The muscle that controls focal length is fucked and if you could train it it would have corrected itself by now already.

harry potter?

These look good.
Keep the suggestions coming I'm gonna go to the optician later.

Oh shiet. Thanks for the info user.

Lasik is relatively cheap my man. Get an actual job neet trash

Contacts you retard

>How can I train myself to be able to see again?

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=pn2It11zkls&

Eye illnesses to do with vision are NOT natural and are REVERSIBLE naturally if treated right. Don't fall for the optometry (((industry))) selling you glasses and contact etc. and telling you all hope is lost. Your eyes are literally your key to survival in nature, what is the point of them giving out so early in life? They are meant to be in top physical condition until your death. I guess it's looking at screens at a short distance for a long period of time, without periods of long-distance seeing, and less sunlight that fucks with your eyes. Watch the linked video, Bates Method. Involves practical exercises with your eyes such as vision shifting, and getting sunlight near your eyes etc. watch the video

Attached: Sexual-abuse-in-yoga-the-secret-we-cant-ignore-by-healthista.com-5.jpg (435x437, 53K)

Sorry didnt see this. I totally forgot because it means nothing to me. All i know is that my glasses make my eyes look twice as large.

>Anyones your eyes are pretty much genetic. Your not gonna change the shape of your eyes by looking at things. The muscle that controls focal length is fucked and if you could train it it would have corrected itself by now already.
bullshit, you think asians were running around with like 50% or more of the population needing glasses for millennia until they invented them? Eyesight deteriorates from misuse or late stage aging (nobody in this thread is old enough), but the question is if it's reversible.

>These look good.
no they don't.

I would normally agree about the basedboy thing, even looking at that stock photo is making me cringe. Luckily I pull them off great and have been getting consistent compliments on them for 3 years now. I wear my hair short and a light shadow, people get some kind of handsome 50's nerd vibe from it or something and I'm totally fine with that. I also work as hospital security and every old person is instantly my friend and im assuming it's probably the glasses.

Post your specs bro

>Post your specs bro
sorry, I'm not a genetic mistake 20/20 vision.

I'm not neet I'm in uni too much work not enough time for school, lifting and going out

Lmao get a load of two eyes over here. Mad women enjoy a refined spectacled gentleman, eh?
>clearies thinking they know better

Retard info

Unironically, wearing glasses makes you have to wear glasses. They allow your eyes to “relax” and still see things, basically losing your vision gains.
My whole family has worn glasses their whole lives but I never got them, refusing to give up my vision gains.

its the same with sun glasses, if you never wear them you never need them .If you start to wear sun glasses you will always need them. I always refuse when my family says I need to wear sunglasses, I just enjoy the sun hitting my eyes

So I'm forever doomed? Haha makes sense since I was born into this world to suffer

t. guy who's hit 8 pedestrians

Unironically go outside as a kid. Sunlight help eye developement. Depending on how old you are it may not be too late

Laser eye surgery, or contacts.

wtf you can do that even easier if you don't need them, just wear fake glasses.

Want a fake wheelchair too? Some fake braces? A fake catheter

>Want a fake wheelchair too?
yes please

Attached: 1504343351902.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>Haha let me try on your glasses user!
>Oh...uh...they're fake? You wear fake glasses? Huh....that's pretty weird.
>Anyway I uh, gotta go, bye!

rate my specs lads? are they basedboy?

Attached: london-retro-reese-glasses-black-front.jpg (700x368, 13K)

dude

Attached: Beautiful-Eye-Lenses-for-Everyone.jpg (2048x1419, 257K)

>wearing glasses makes you have to wear glasses
This means absolutely nothing when you already can't see shit in the first place

get lasik?

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Efg42-Qn0

what do you goys think of mine
also the orange parts are barely visible unless in direct light

Attached: 0RX5359-2012-ld-1[1].jpg (830x415, 20K)

Or you could just be a man and play with hand you were dealt.
Damned zoomers, the ones that have good eyes wear thick glasses ironically and the ones needing them are so neurotic they consider killing themselves over it.

Opthamologists 1x1 or until doctor tells you to fuck off, followed by six months recovery and lots of fish oil supplementation.

Bates Method. The gains are slow at first but you can make pretty substantial improvements to your sight, assuming the problem isn’t an actual eye disease and just overexerted muscles.

they look gay
pic related is mine

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x640, 14K)

I'll try this but will it work if I've worn glasses for 8 years?

You can train eyes it isn't different than anything else you just likely wont notice a change unless you change your lifestyle, if you become a steppe nomad constantly looking in the distance your eyes will improve somewhat.

I don't remember what my prescription was but I'm a -4.25 in contacts. I'm blind as fuck