Post the human you think could take this thing in one on one

Post the human you think could take this thing in one on one.

Attached: hairless-bodybuilder-chimp.jpg (500x672, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5mauiEbyCkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1543577153575.jpg (474x432, 33K)

anyone, just get a gun

some peak jew jitsu guy who and was naturally big and roided could do it. monkey would be stronger but lack technique and experience

Attached: 1543199261239.jpg (720x636, 65K)

Most healthy adult males that start the fight with a swift kick to his balls

to defeat the ape you must become the ape

Attached: 5'11.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

how to unsee?

Mike Tyson

It would be extremely painful.

Attached: 423322523532.png (378x573, 473K)

Attached: 1543904396959.jpg (680x907, 53K)

No fair dequan, your mom lets you have TWO keyblades

Attached: JT5gmbl.jpg (243x483, 23K)

How tall are Chimps anyway lmao

>some peak jew jitsu guy who and was naturally big and roided could do it. monkey would be stronger but lack technique and experience
chimp is naturally roided tho, his bawbag is so big he can use it as a cushion to sit on

I think a few of us in the boxing gym could take that on a chimpanzee. I couldn't take him on yet, I haven't built up the reaction speed. I appreciate that one swipe and you're toast. But I know one guy at the gym who could definitely take him on.
You gotta remember that the monkey isn't training everyday like us. We're hitting the bag with all we've got! Getting stronger, making our technique faster. We'd definitely have to fight dirty but our wicked combinations would have the monkey gasping for air. As long as the punches kept rolling in thick and fast then I really can't see how the chimp has a chance.

you're a big guy

I know this is bait but I'm pretty sure a chimp is just going to grab any limb you throw near it and break/tear it apart

Bait? No I'm not going to become bait because I'm not actually going to do it. I appreciate that the chimpanzee is stronger, but if the punches are coming in fast enough then I can't see how the chimp will breathe. You gotta think weak spot, look at that stomach. It doesn't have a titanium abdominals. One to the body, one to the head and mix up the combinations.

youtu.be/5mauiEbyCkk
Pacmans punch was recorded at 806 pounds. The force of being shot with a shotgun. Beating the chimp up is definitely doable.

Uuuu

look at the balls on that thing, absolute alpha

You mongs don’t understand, we haven’t evolved with the same killer instincts a wild animal, especially an animal as dangerous as a chimp. We lost that instinct when we as a species embraced civility, for a chimp to rip your arm off the second you swing at him is second nature to the beast. Chimps are also particularly sadistic and have a penchant for humiliation, they will go mutilate your genitalia and revel in your suffering.

How hard is it to knock out a chimp? Surely a right hook by Mike Tyson or Geroge Foreman in their primes could KO it

Sauce pleaze

most big and professional fighters could had it not been for it's teeth. that's it's main weapon, so it really depends if it gets a bite in or not
>for a chimp to rip your arm off the second you swing at him is second nature to the beast
you're severely overestimating the strength of chimps, the 10 times stronger shit is a myth. they're stronger, yes, but the reason so many chimp victims are missing their limbs is because of the chimp's teeth

Nuh-uh chimp win

every grown man can unlock the first gate of opening through sheer anger user, are you telling me you havent reached that point? heh

Attached: 3194669-lee.jpg (800x600, 88K)

game over mumkey

Attached: 1530732150697.jpg (559x331, 48K)

>teleports behind you

nothing personnel kid

Attached: w01qttr4uq221.png (469x350, 278K)

Lmao

mirin those ball gains

Attached: 1542886890066.jpg (863x1024, 186K)

Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Brian shaw or any high level strongman easy, just pick the thing up and throw it's head against a rock or something, or even just on the ground. A 400+lbs overhead press compared to a

Jamie

Quick rundown?

Attached: 21B2DE75-8CC2-4A36-A521-D22537E732AE.jpg (1200x990, 143K)