Daily reminder

Calories doesn't matter. It's all about hormones. Just do keto
Exibit A

Attached: 11000kcal.png (1278x712, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

minervamedica.it/en/journals/sports-med-physical-fitness/article.php?cod=R40Y9999N00A18040408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_running_hypothesis
jstor.org/stable/2742907?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=ge3NPxoCuAI
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531711000911
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn’t eat like this daily 1-6 times a day.

>math doesn't matter

okay buddy

Math matters, but different nutrients, while technically having the same calories, can be metabolised in a different way, therefore practically making them unequal. It's more like us not knowing all the variables.

i eat like 6-7k calories a day and am not even chubby
i only eat once a day though , since ive been young, twice max.

He probably vomits everything out

You can't do keto if you workout like mad.

Try running even half a marathon without carbohydrates, or doing 90 minutes powerlifting without having eaten carbs.

Keto is fine for obese people (but fasting is WAY better) or for people who do moderate physical activity. Or for people with special conditions (like degenerative illnesses, but probably fasting is still better).

Eat 2500 kcal in grapes and then tell me how your fatty liver goes.

Once your body is actually adapted to ketosis, you can run longer without feeling like running out of energy without carbs. Obviously, running without carbs, while your body is still trained to mainly burn carbs for energy and only cutting down fat and protein when there are no carbs - signaling to you that something is wrong and to slow down - will diminis your results. Stop posting about shit you know nothing about, pleb.

Never post here again

Uhh.. You gonna back that shit up with a source, buddy?

>1 calorie of sugar and 1 calorie of fat will result in the same energy for the body
>transformation fo different nutrients doesn't take up different amounts of energy
Take your own advice.

Read any source on ketogenose and neoglucogenesis. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you if I can't stick m dick down your throat.

Literally all endurance hunters that ran for miles before they harnessed carbs for energy.

have you tried it yourself or are you just saying what you read on the internet? I know few marathoners and ultramarathoners and they always went with carbs rather than with keto

I'm doing it myself for years now. From time to time, i'm breaking it for a guilty pleasure, and my energy levels are emptying up far quicker on suger and I get more pudgy after a week or two. Carbs are a meme. We evolved to run mainly on protein and fat, carbs are a small side dish saisonally if at all, that's why your body doesn't need them despite having evolved to be much more active than even professional athlets today.

Never post here ever again.

The math doesn’t have to be 100% correct it’s about the global average. If you eat 4000kcal daily and gain 2lbs in a month then it doesn’t fucking matter if you burn 2600kcal on one day and 3000kal on the other day. It’s not that hard to figure out.

>math doesn’t have to 100% correct
Disgusting pleb, go kill yourelf before insulting mathematics like this. Math is literally always 100% by definition you stpid mong. There is no place for feelings or interpretation.

>400kcal don't make a difference
Go kill yourself. People like you deserve lobotomies.

Stay on your little twink diet and blow your skinny running fag friends friendo.

>actual food instead of cow fodder is a twink diet
Enjoy never experiencing what your body is actually capable off.

Again. Good luck getting glucose FAST from ketons. GOOD LUCK replenishing your atp FAST enough to keep up your performance.

Only slow paced shitheads do keto.
minervamedica.it/en/journals/sports-med-physical-fitness/article.php?cod=R40Y9999N00A18040408

If you don't think he pukes that shit out you're retarded.

calories do matter for the most part. metabolism genetics can play a very small role in how fast you can gain or lose. height determines how much you have to eat to even look normal or keep your size

The real deal is gut bacteria. People have different efficiency in processing food into energy and this varies again depending on the food.

Modern research showcased that there are diabetics who get worse spikes from eating white rice than icecream which goes completely against conventional wisdom.

As always the world is more complex that we would wish it to be.

Joke's on you I have diabetus

Slight clear up: The diabetes case is genetics not gut bacteria.

You want to screen what food does to you because general advice does not apply to everyone. The best general advice is too look at ancestry if you made such a test but even that is not entirely accurate.

redpill me on fasting while lifting

it's also genetics as well as gut bacteria and possibly even long term epigenetics, I'm sure. Caffeine metabolism is genetic, for example, 10% of the pop has terrible metabolism of it.

Do lower volume higher frequency.

It'll be difficult to do 30 sets of arms without relatively high levels of blood glucose

>he needs to constantly replentish because his food source results in short term spikes, similar to insulin
Or you know, you could make your body go into ketosis and simply automatically burn off your bodyfat instead of becoming weak. Again. You know to little and have a too big of a pie hole.

Did you just learned about keto? You sound like all of those faggots that follow buzzfeed/reddit/whatever site normalfags use

Calories are fundamentally important to the equation, but it should be assumed knowledge. We should be focusing on macros, micros, meal frequency and hormones.

Worshipping calories as the only factor is kind of retarded. Eating differant macro nutrients and varying meal frequency, among other things, will effect how many calories you can eat during a cut and bulk. It's still cico but your TDEE can be manipulated and you can coax your body into reducing or increasing your TDEE less or more than it typically would.

I'm doing it for longer than this shitshow called 4chins exists, youngling.

>exibit A

is this the only exibit?

Ok, so I was right, you may continue with your sperging then.

>summerfag spouting boomer wisdom
Zoomers get bullets too.

not that guy but
>make up a story
>got a source buddy?
>make up another story that proves the first story
You don't happen to be religious are you?

>basic human evolutionary history
Are you retarded or just running low on your precious carbs, junkie?

btw, you're writting with at least three different people, in case your instant gratification blures out anything non carby.

Just post source. :)

What source do you want? An antropological artical about what hunter-gatheres ate before the agricultural revolution? That's like what, elementary level basic knowledge. It's like claiming water cycles is just as silly as believing in god.

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

Post proof that all endurance runners ate a ketogenic diet at any point in history.

Read a while ago his diet when competing was literally only protein shakes and his workout was cardio only

>main food source was meat and organs
Gee, I'm sure they always carried spaghetti with them to not feint after ong distance hunting their prey animals.
Liteally just read the fucking first hit on wikipedia if you lack the basics, retard. There is a reason why endurance running is a human speciality. Last time I checked potatoes don't need to be chased afte for hours and days while tacking backpacks with you to make it through.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_running_hypothesis

>During periods of prolonged exercise, animals are dependent on a combination of two sources of fuel: glycogen stored in the muscles and liver, and fat. Because glycogen is more easily oxidized than fat, it is depleted first. However, over longer periods of time, energy demands require that fat stores be utilized as fuel. This is true for all mammals, but hominins, and later modern humans, have an advantage of being able to alter their diet to meet these prolonged energy demands.

I asked for a source, user, not a wikipedia link and more of your asinine ramblings.

Not the same guy but I guess if you have a funny stomach you might shit it out fast enough that you would get most of the calories from it?

>what are sourcelinks down below
Has some third world nation national holidays or how come so many brainlets are flooding in.

>research my argument for me
Nah, just post the source that supports your argument. It shouldn't be hard if it's right there.

How do you not know how to use wikipedia? Follow the fucking sentance which I have spoonfeed you mongo and click on the number in the brackets. Than you will be lead to the scientifc paper which got rephrased on wiki.

If you can't to that, go make some pretty christals instead of posting about fitness and health like a poofuck shitskin trying to excuse his rice and beans diet.

>can't post a source for his bullshit claim
Should have said so earlier. Try again when you have a source for your fantasy.

jstor.org/stable/2742907?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Attached: (you).jpg (194x259, 5K)

[ib4 give me the exat quote/ not the kind of journal I like/ translate it into my shitskin language/ I can't acces it]

Daily reminder that keto diet isn't even the optimal way of entering ketosis

>m-my body burns more fat if I only eat fat!!
Kek, ketotards I sweat

>not knowing the point of eating dietary fat
Not going to make it.

>links an unrelated abstract to a paper he hasn't read

youtube.com/watch?v=ge3NPxoCuAI

uh oh, your entire worldview just got ripped apart

Attached: layne norton.jpg (920x620, 75K)

It's related otherwise it wouldn't be shown as the source, brainlet. You wanted a source, so don't try to goalpost. This is literally basic info kids 8 upwards have. Take it or leave it but stop beeing retarded.

Glucose gets burned quickly and for anything beyond a couple minutes of hard work you nead either constant refueling (which is inpossible while running for hours), a stomach full of food (which is inpossible while staying active and trying to not shit yourself on your way) or simply use your fucking fat - which gets far easier if your body is adapted to this kind of diet, therefore not going down after the first sugar rush. Especially as prior to aggriculture, sugars and carbs were only seasonally available and therefore at least half a year was spend similar to the eskimos, aka practically carnivorious.

Carbs are junkfood for a quick tubo boost, nothing you can run long distance effectivly on.

>give me a source proving all endurance runners were on a ketogenic diet
>links me a paper about sweating
Kek I'm going to bed this brainlet must be pulling his hair out right now

The only people that benefit from keto are ultramarathoners where it's ok to do 8min miles, people who run 8+ min miles, and sports that don't involve a sustained effort.

You should listen and neck yourself.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531711000911

>the higher the latitude, the lower the carb intake (just like higher IQ)
>northern european latitudes made them consume 9% carbs seasonally
>9% or less at an average 1500kcal diet means max 135kcal worth of starchy or sugary vegetabes and fruits, which in sugar is 33,75g of carbs daily, beeing a good low carb keto diet

If you would know anything about anything, you coul have prevented us all wasting this time.

Evolutionary speaking, as you can still see in the african bushman, running long distance meant running relatively slowly but consistently for hours and even days. You don't need explosive energy, but slowly releasing one, like fat. Beeing used to this diet helps not getting dizzy in the middle of the chase down, that's pretty much the same principle as fasting.

But than again, there will come just as many spergs to claim fasting is a meme.

>Kek I'm going to bed this brainlet must be pulling his hair out right now

Attached: 1478694715889.jpg (480x516, 24K)

Post meal