Pretty boys will always get more pussy than than a gymbro

Anyone who thinks their physique will get them all the girls are wrong. A skinny lean guy with a pretty face will almost always win in the end. Thats why most people on this board are virginfags. Training will get you nothing! Either you are born with what it takes to be a slayer, or you are not. Just accept it. The face is everything.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LU6agwIOJT0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't get better facial aesthetics, but you can get a leaner face and a better body with improved confidence and happyness to go along with it. So improve or gtfo faggot

For someone who is DYEL, but born with good facial structure, strong jawline, strong brow structure, good facial hair and half white but half shitskin tone I can confirm

However I will say that if I was ripped I would be doing a lot better. Also personality helps

I agree, but who the fuck looks that handsome anyway

Blah blah blah blah blah
-some shitskin loser, 2018

i am telling you guys from experience, I have fucked more girls than all people on this board combined (and all of them was 10/10). I get any girl I want and I'm just telling you the truth. Most guys don't have what it takes. Focus on a financial career instead, then you might be able to pick up a decent chick. You are wasting your time her lads!

Who the fuck are you. Loser.

I've personally killed about 27 blackpillers with my bare hands. I'm thinking of raising that number to 28, where do you live OP?

>needs to come to an anime board to brag to neets about how much pussy he pulls
Virgin fag confirmed
I think this board is more your speed >>/r9k

I just want the best for all of you. All the hot girls I've been with are just laughing at guys who get ripped to boost their confidence and to attract women. Either you are born with it or not! sorry bros.

stop being so butthurt just because you're ugly. It's not your fault! Go get a nice job instead

>Pretty or jacked

Why not both? :^)

Attached: 1540135841449.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Mate, hate all you want but being a mix of Persian, Greek, German and Russian is literally god tier.

Mate, we don't do it for the girls. And when we do eventually have good jobs and shit, in the end we will look physically better than you, even if your face may look nicer. Your body will be shit compared to ours. Again, we only do it for ourselves bc we're not vapid cunts

Chill out bros, you might hurt yourselves on that roid rage

he is not even pretty by ugly girls standard. But yes, both is the ultimate chad cocktail.

What's so unique about that? Your basicly a European with a bit of middle eastern.

I'm a Turkic Albanian with Anglo roots but you don't see me going on about it.

This. Doing what he did is bottom of the barrel

This it what is takes. sorry for the blackpill guys. But all men are not created for this. This is what a true player looks like.

Attached: original.gif (500x240, 747K)

why not both
youtube.com/watch?v=LU6agwIOJT0

Go back to Jow Forums

you are absolutely correct! Thats a good example. But you don't even need to be that buff. Just lean.
Francisco Lachowski is the perfect example. Lean, attractive and tall. youtube.com/watch?v=3ja2SesyLdM

he could pick any girl on this planet

Fpbp

fact: OP looks like this

Attached: 1516730963168.png (1000x607, 977K)

he's a married dude and a father
i dont think he goes around fucking random bitches

although he's born handsome and won at life becuase of it i still respect him more than i respect cock gobbling OP

>All the hot girls I've had
>Laughing at guys who go to the gym
So basically (if you're telling the truth) you fuck a bunch of vain sluts?
Maybe some of us want a smart and humble gf instead of some instagram-whore

Bros, I'm not saying this to be an asshole. Im just telling you the brutal truth, it's nature. Girls are selective. I want all of you guys to succeed. And while getting ripped might help you out a little bit, it won't give that much of a difference. So don't go to the gym thinking you will get laid, you will just end up with a broken heart and a cucked confidence.

>comparing yourself to others only
not gonna make it.
the question shouldn't be "w-why does he get more girls than me!!", it should be "how can I make MYSELF get more girls?"

what version of you would do better, user?
>fat
>shit sleep schedule, no energy
>smoking and drinking excessively
>never reads or learns anything, eco chamber of negative thoughts
or
>Jow Forums
>good sleep schedule, wake up with energy
>never smokes, drinks on rare occasions
>reads news and books every month, constantly learning new things, open to new ideas on self-improvement

Attached: tfw no 19th century swedish fästmö.jpg (2497x3000, 2.72M)

you don't need to be fit or have an attractive face to get pussy you just have to have charisma

Attached: mick jagger shirtless.jpg (720x960, 47K)

Im only 16 right now. I popped my cherry when I just turned 14 with this amazing chick. Right now I have no interest in settling down. I want to fuck bitches while I'm young, and breaking girls hearts. But when I want a girl to marry, I will certainly get the best one. And I live in Sweden so that's why I'm sexually active at such young age. Thats just the way it is here. I hade the chance to fuck for the first time when I was 13, but I wasn't ready jet.

Don't you ever get tired of mogging Jow Forums incels? Stop being so mean.

Yup, Jagger is full of chari$ma, that's for certain.

It's impossible to get the charisma without looks wealth or fame. Trust me, it's a result of these factors. Otherwise, you will just end up being friend zoned or coming across as creepy.

Im not saying that you shouldn't improve yourself, that's always necessary. But there is only a few percentage of men who can master the art of becoming a true chad, and you have to be born with that potential. I would say 1% have the potential, and less than one percent manage to achieve this goal. You need to have everything, looks, money, intellect and a perfect upbringing by parents with high social intelligence.

i don't believe this, even in highschool i would see a bunch of fat ugly stupid kids get tons of girls just because they were charismatic

Ah, that explains it.
This is a website for miserable adults, get the fuck out.
You don't belong here, and giving people you percieve to be beneath you "advice" when really you're in this thread to fluff your feathers is the epitome of youth.
Just remember that tricking vulnerable little girls into sex is not the same thing as being desirable to grown women.

no

wrong. Just do something on stage and you automatically get +5 charisma.

t. theaterfag

I ONLY FUCK 10/10's

They might be able to get the girls attention for a while, but as soon as the chad walks in to the room . All the girls will be gone, even if it isn't visible at first sight. Its nature. Trust me. I have had sex with many guys girlfriends, just to teach them a lesson. They are aiming to high. Girls secretly feel sad for them.

What if tall, good looking, and built?

Attached: Photos of COMMENT SOMETHING YOUR THANKFUL FOR ON THIS THANKSGIVING 😁 - - The things I'm (934x1085, 101K)

It's better to be "fashion model lean" or maybe slightly more buff than that. It makes your face stand out more, and gives a less bloated look. It also makes you look like you where born perfect and not trying to hard, that's what girls admire. You should NEVER reveal to a girl that you lift. You should just be eating junk food while around her and than working out behind the scenes. She has to get the picture of you that you just happens to be perfect without even trying. Thats confidence

>Just remember that tricking vulnerable little girls into sex is not the same thing as being desirable to grown women.

lmao who cares about grown women

jailbait >>>>>>> old ugly ass bitches

you just proved you dont know shit about anything.

what if she works out

damn. i spent more time looking at him.

this is true
skincare hair dressing well etc is way more attractive than fitness once your at an acceptable point
like if you're overweight or something its unattractive but being incredibly fit and muscular really doesn't look that great

I know right, girls are consumables. Girls are consumables, old and used means the price has gone down. Would you rather have that brand new slim porsche, or that old and smelly minivan? You pick

I don't blame you, bitch has a really boring body, no ass, no tits, no legs, looks like a child

anyone know his stats?

Finally someone who understands. Most of the roided guys I know don't even get that many girls. It only makes you look insecure. You should be fit and slightly buff, but not bodybuilder big. You should just fill out your clothes well.

post body + face

Everyone comes to this realization sooner or later, but along with that, the realization that its not the quanity of the pussy that matters but the quality. And you might think i mean 10/10 stacys but i dont. Theyre not and never will be wife material and everyone, even chsd knows this. Get yourself a fucking sandra or some shit and continue to improve and be worth something to people who matter.

okay be okay being a LITERAL girl. CHICKS are the one who get off on being admired by the opposite sex. MEN are the one who get off on who can best conquer the world and be a boss. People who acutally focus on this type of shit are literally a girl. Go off yourself.

Cope

Wise words. I am just fooling around right now while I'm young, fucking all the stupid high school hierarchy girls. They are not wife material at all. But fun to use and throw away, and that's what they are made for, stupid bimbos. Im just creating some fun memories right now to look back on when I'm older. Sooner or later, I will pick a girl to marry.

what a faggot

you can do both at the same time? I don't focus on this, I just happen to get girls. Its just nice not having to worry about that. Instead I can focus on school, knowing I still will be able to find a nice girl without going on tinder and looking for 6 months.

Ask any chad and they will tell you the same thing. If they don't, they are just being polite.

Being lean is fit retard. Lean people are literally fit, and chico goes in the gym

how much gayer can this thread get?

Attached: IMG_2769.jpg (792x486, 71K)

Our time will come again.

Attached: A41B12A4-E0C1-4375-8E2C-01C873DED0A3.jpg (480x679, 102K)

Yeah, but I'm just saying that being BIG isn't always a good thing. It destroys the "charm".

Sometimes I don't know if I'm amused or saddened by the fact that people here actually think the guy in OP pic is what women want. It's almost as though no one here has actually fucked a girl.

Attached: 1525695250635.jpg (1293x1491, 229K)

Did you just get cucked or what?

Your pic only applies to Europe, there will be no whites left almost anywhere in 50-100 years, so we are fucked

Attached: 1544239075963.jpg (735x986, 137K)

>Pretty boys will always get more pussy than than a gymbro
Gymbros aren't in it for the pussy, though. They prefer the dick.

See: Jow Forums.

>Mate, hate all you want but being a mix of Persian, Greek, German and Russian is literally god tier.
You mean a lower class rapebaby in Cologne or something? Bro... those are ugly.

Ye boy, women don't like male models at all! They prefer cucks who save cuckoldry images on their PCs, kek

You realize that successful trolling relies on the premise that you illicit lots of responses with minimal effort?
Better luck next time.

Yeah being rich piana tier is ugly, but bruce lee literally fucked 10/10 american actresses just out of his fitness

now samefagging, come on

Im not trolling. Just because you only think chads exist on magazine covers.

No, out of his fame. Don't you understand that? He was ugly as fuck

Yes, his FITNE$$ did the trick

Y'all boys dont think that us girls have taste to?
My friends and I love muscular guys, not too big ofc, with tidy hair and smooth skin.
So what is the point of arguing here?

Thats exactly what I'm saying. Girls are selective. Guys take anything they can get. Btw, we need proof that you are a girl (show tits or gtfo)

Nice bait OP, the whole thread is biting

Yeah, we are selective and we won't fall for a pathetic guy trying to spoil others' will to be better. Go fuck your 10/10 whores and leave these guys alone.

You are not a woman. Show tits or gtfo

Post face pic or you're not a chad and gtfo.

>This is what a true player looks like

delusional homo

Attached: 1540566165169.png (375x375, 138K)

He's right, show your tits or get the fuck out