Veganism is a mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=p81bU2LXods

Look at this video. A vegan *fitness* youtuber had dairy in his protein bars and he freaks out and looks like hes going to cry and have a freak out. All the comments are saying they are supporting him and how sad they are for accidentally eating animal products.

This is how mentally ill vegans are lmao

Reminder that this youtube JON VENUS made ALL his gains on an animal based diet, went vegan for youtube views, and is getting smaller every week due to his vegan diet lmao

REMINDER a vegan diet DOES NOT HAVE vitamin A, B6, B12, K, F, heme-iron, cholesterol, creatine, carnosine, taurine, fish oils DHA EPA.

Veganism = Malnourishment = Mental illness

Go Vegan And Die

Attached: 1b06a0b879f384d424ac83c28c115530.png (307x369, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
youtube.com/watch?v=qFpH8eSqiko
autoblog.com/2009/06/02/report-pollution-from-15-of-worlds-biggest-ships-equal-that-o/
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wjqbem/judge-convicts-parents-after-baby-dies-from-vegan-diet
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/ockhamsrazor/cattle-and-methane/4182182
discord.gg/ujXAaav
ernaehrungs-umschau.de/fileadmin/Ernaehrungs-Umschau/pdfs/pdf_2016/04_16/EU04_2016_Special_DGE_eng_final.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m not vegan but you’re a damn moron if you can’t wrap your head around veganism and the morality principals on why it’s done. Kys op

>a vegan diet is more moral

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Try again. Animal agriculture is a net-positive for the land. It fertilizes the soil, re-distributes grass lands and makes it fertile for crops. Plus we get meat.

Vegan crops use pesticides, kill small animals, and destroy the land.

Attached: 1541393218252.gif (630x1204, 90K)

Yea im also not vegan but we feed more food to fucking pigs than we do humans, also they pollute the land with their shit and gas and leak nitrites into the soil its fucking disgusting. I think it should be a delicacy of the rich, its literally draining our resources. Water is the worst. That said i still dont plan on becoming vegetarian anytime soon, nevermind vegan

Hahaha what? Cows alone produce enough methane to affect the ozone, why should we ruin our planet just so you can have your 3 steaks a day? Vegans are fucking annoying and most are doing it for absolutely retarded reasons, but if you cant objectively see that we need to stop factory farming animals then you're dumb.

A cow eats 40 times what a human eats. How do you think we grow that, shitforbrains?

>we feed more foot to pigs
We feed more pig food to pigs. That's very obvious lol.

Animal agriculture does not pollute the land, are you insane? It fertilizes the land and keeps the plants growing and healthy. There's a reason why we had this type of agriculture for millenia. Nitrates into the soil is a good thing.

>draining our resources
youtube.com/watch?v=qFpH8eSqiko go to 3:55 for environment topic

Not at all. If you look into the statistics, 3% of emissions of the US come from livestock. That's nothing. Animal agriculture also has a positive carbon foot print on the environment.

Attached: jersey_intensive_graze1.jpg (600x400, 118K)

you'd rather support the mass murder of animals instead of taking a few easily affordable supplements every day

have fun with your heart disease

>A cow eats 40 times what a human eats. How do you think we grow that, shitforbrains?
They eat grass. This then fertilizes the grasslands with nitrates etc. and makes the grass and plants grow back mroe fertile, increasing fertility and yield of the environment. Then they keep eating. Look into cow crazing as a way of restoring deserted grass lands.

The worlds 7 largest container ships produce more greenhouse gases than all other forms of pollution combined. Imagine thinking cows farting is a big deal.

How does animal agriculture have a positive carbon footprint? And no, pig shit leaking into rivers and soils does not a healthy land make. I'm not against farming animals. Im against matching animal supply to absolutely the ridiculous meat demand

Balding is a physical illness
There is no such thing as a healthy balding man

Source on ships

Higher cholesterol levels is linked with longer life span. Heart disease is not caused by animal products, there is no evidence of that at all. Cholesterol is helping with inflammation caused by sugar.

Attached: fd89d9c599c034a25d4976fd43e7d6b1.png (425x440, 25K)

read the link posted

autoblog.com/2009/06/02/report-pollution-from-15-of-worlds-biggest-ships-equal-that-o/
First link I clicked on. Just google container ships produce more pollution than cars and you'll get many more sources and links.

What do you think animal agriculture was used for... literally look up how animal agriculture restores damaged grasslands. They are using it all over the world now to restore damaged grasslands using animal grazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFpH8eSqiko 3:55 onwards for you

Feces is part of nature, it's ok for the environment to use.

sorry I mispoke, more than all the cars combined, not all pollution, my mistake

>It fertilizes the land and keeps the plants growing and healthy
You mean the grass in their pastures?
That's useless vegetation, it's not really part of nature.
If they feritlized forests with ecosystems in them you would have a point, but in order to create grazing fields for livestock our natural resources have been depleted.

Going vegan helped me go harder at the gym, my recovery time alone has decreased to a day, i used to get hardcore DOMS for 4-5 days. I also have more energy, and i can eat a lot more food, goku level food consumption. I think vegans get a bad reputation from pussy dudes and gals who sperg out hardcore. I avoid all animal products but on the rare occasion when i accidentally consume animal products i just deal with it and make sure not to make the same mistake again. I think its a case of the individual, you can be a retarded vegan, retarded meat eater, retarded keto etc so i wouldn't say someone is a cunt just because they're vegan.

Going vegan was the best decision I ever made, i don't get headaches any more, my gut health has improved insanely, i don't get bloated anymore, and i have more energy.

Well they are usng animal grazing all over now since it works. Also feeding your animals infinite amounts of food is a benefit as well. Natural resources don't get depleted when using animal grazing, that's the point. They get depleted when you use vegan farming.

Attached: IMG_1523.jpg (1000x1000, 341K)

>t. under 2 year vegan in the honeymoon phase
Honey, that's how all vegans go. First couple months to years you are full of energy and life. Then slowly the malnourishment catches up with you, you notice cravings for animal foods, you get weak, tired, your fat-deposits ran out (which you were feeding off of, which is a RAW ANIMAL FOOD), you look malnourished, gaunt, sickly. Then you become an ex-vegan and realize it's the same mental illness with every vegan and the only thing you can do it warn them before it's too late.

Veganism is a nutrient deficient diet. How you think that is healthy is beyond me.

I was vegetarian for 4 years before i decided to go vegan. You can only be malnourished if you let yourself be malnourished. I.e not eating enough, not taking multivitamins etc. Just because you eat meat doesnt mean you are getting all the nutrients you need.

You sound really bitter to me lad.

You were vegetarian. Which means you ate animal products. That's why you lasted so long 4 years.
A vegan diet is literally nutrient deficient in over 12 vitamins and nutrients. How can you believe that is it a healthy diet lmao. You need animal products fo optimal survival.
Help yourself I guess. When you get a craving for a animal product it's your body telling you something.

>Just because you eat meat doesnt mean you are getting all the nutrients you need.
Almost certainly it does.

>You can only be malnourished if you let yourself be malnourished. I.e not eating enough, not taking multivitamins etc.
Malnourishment doesn't come just from calories. It comes from deficient vitamins and minerals in which a vegan diet is. A multivitamin is proven to be useless at best and harmful at worst. How you are justifying this being a healthy diet I cannot understand.

Reminder to drink your eggs raw. Raw egg yolk = NUTRITION. You get all your amino acids and protein profiles in the egg yolk. It is a super food.

Attached: f717edb5f903e3e260fe884655d6eacc.png (312x408, 238K)

Lol you jump to conclusions so easily. I would rarely eat dairy as it would give me the worst shits imaginable. Eventually decided to stop completely as everytime i had some pizza or ice cream i would get really ill for the rest of the week.

the best nutrients come for your food, so if you have a balanced diet with lots of variation you can get almost everything you need from food. I just take vitamins just in case
You should do more research and have an open mind instead of just being >REEEEEE VEGANS REEEEEEE

Also good for mastering your cum drinking exam.

I've recently stopped drinking raw eggs, cause my friend said it wasn't an adequate way to absorb the protein. I looked into it and that appears to be the case. Maybe I'll just do both.

Here's the eggpill:

Yolks are better raw
Whites are better cooked

If you want to eat them raw, just separate the whites from the yolks.
If you want to cook them, just make sure the yolk stays soft, of if its scrambled or omelette, just don't overcook it.

Thanks my dude.

The Chad Vegan Farmer
>Provides his family with fresh, home-grown veggies and fruits
>Raises his son to be high-test and fit from spending time in the outdoors, hiking, farming veggies
>Appreciates nature and thus respects it
>Understands the differences between Humans and other animals and their interactions
>Raises his son(s) to have a strong jawline and to be an Aryan god among meat-eating faggots

The Virgin Carnist Nigger
>Weak jaw line from eating shitty meat
>Weak joints
>Weak bones
>Shitty muscle definition
>Still a cuck to the (((meat industry))) which uses (((cattle hormones))) and doesn't realize that to feed livestock you need an ungodly amount of resources and grazing lands, destroying his own planet for muh meat
>Mouth Breather
>Can't hike 10 minutes without wanting to take a bite of his greasy burger
>Recessed chin from being a beta faggot
>Took his wife's last name
>Is proud that his mixed race stepson, Aiden is a brave member of the LGBTQ community and already got his first STD at age 14

Attached: 4323604300000578-4778532-YouTuber_and_Instagram_star_Jon_Venus_shares_topless_snaps_of_hi-m-39_15023 (634x637, 108K)

go fuck yourself with your moral diet untermensch

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wjqbem/judge-convicts-parents-after-baby-dies-from-vegan-diet

>Yolks are better raw
>Whites are better cooked
softboiled masterrace wins again
HOW DO WE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

COPE

>Cows alone produce enough methane
Thats the only thing I ever see you vegan retards say. b-but muh cows farts! you conveniently leave out how all the plants you eat take more room to grow thus killing more wildlife, kill the environment because of all the pesticides needed to keep farms of that size from being devoured, and are still transported on huge gas guzzling trains and semis.

vegans are faggot retards and I hate every one of them

>coping this hard

1/10

I typed and did a captcha

Yes thats right. Animals taste nice. Especially roast lamb with potatos, peas, carrots, turnip, parsnips, cabbage and gravy.
Now im hungry.
Thanks

>That's useless vegetation
Useless vegetation that produces the oxygen you breath, you fucking mong.
Also it feed cows that are yummy.
Plus if we get rid of all the cows where is lenny kravitz gonna get all his leather pants from i ask?

Attached: Creatine Overdose.png (383x541, 240K)

Cool story bro

Thats due to malnutrition sweetheart

based

But think of the chikuns

>everytime i had some pizza or ice cream i would get really ill for the rest of the week
Yeah but your not suposed to eat a 16inch pizza and a gallon of ice cream to yourself fatass

I have my raw eggs cooked on a sandwich with bacon and sausage.
Just what every growing boy needs.
Triple protein brah

Someone from a thread weeks ago put it best, that veganism/vegetarianism is a moral luxury.

Half the water used in USA and 70% of farmland is used to grow food to feed farm animals.

>Almost certainly it does.

Attached: 5a6ec35307d425a0f8ea1b8e975e63f4.jpg (481x500, 45K)

You seen upset son. Does your fear of meat stem from that incident with the 15 jumbo hotdogs? You can tell us, we're all friends here

based

This lmfao
>i felt like shit when i ate a whole tub of ice cream, er, i mean.. Breyer's Frozen Dairy DesertTM, they're not even legally allowed to call it ice cream
>So all animal products are bad!

So you admit over half of the farmland in America is used to grow plants then

>The great bison herds that swarmed across the US prairies before white settlement along with other native ruminants like elk and deer, are estimated to have produced 86% of the methane of the current US cattle herd

abc.net.au/radionational/programs/ockhamsrazor/cattle-and-methane/4182182

Gonna eat my steaks and feel good about it

Plants produce oxygen
Animals breath oxygen
Normal humans eat animals preserving our oxygen supply
Vegans eat plants fucking our oxygen supply
Well done vegans you're killing the world and everything in it, including animals

70% of farm-grown crop is used to feed farm animals. It takes multiple times the resources to eat food from animal sources than from non-animal sources.

A few years ago i went through a bit of a hippy faze and i met loads of vegans and vegetarians at that time. I began to notice that they all either looked ill or were ill. Vegans more so than veggies, they also had a grey complexion. But nearly all of them wouldnt hesitate to demolish a burger or bacon buttie when hungover. Its just a status symbol.

I think a butcher uses less petrol than a combine harvester.
Im no scientist though

>Animal agriculture is a net-positive for the land.
You forgot the antibiotic resistant pathogen s that are created from the necessary use of antibiotics. As well as water pollution from manure run off. And lung cancer rates from areosolized pig excrement.

Most animal food sources come from factory farms fed with farm-grown crops, not grazing pastures. If you're going to argue against veganism by pretending that the only other position is free range farming, then you need to also pretend that vegans only forage sustainably from the wild.

>A vegan diet is literally nutrient deficient in over 12 vitamins and nutrients.
Which are? If you say B12, you're retarded because that's from bacteria and supplements are given to animals. Moot point since you can cut out the middle man and just tkae the supplement yourself.
If it's K2, then you're double retarded because K2 is converted from K1, which is abundant in kale, cabbage, and broccoli. 3 vegetables you should be eating regardless of any diet.

holy fuck, you have to be kidding me. Frank Tufano? Kys. Honestly.

based

Anons saying you're coping but look at all the replies

Do you really get triggered that easy Jow Forums

this thread again...
you never present any good arguments, you just spill nonsense and you have no perspective whatsoever.
this is embarrassing, fuck off already.

check'd
also based

Attached: 1543391323284.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

>doesn't post the water required for meat production in order to have an actual comparison
are you retarded?

>Veganism = Malnourishment = Mental illness
>Go Vegan And Die
Completely true.
It's been documented in at least one study that the human brain experiences a progressive cognitive deficit due to malnutrition from eating only the strict vegetarian diet that so-called 'vegans' eat. This accounts for how, in long-term vegans, they don't seem to make sense anymore, sounding like 'programmed' cult members, just automatically parroting what they've been told about veganism, and how they get confused-looking when you try to reason with them, point out the obvious flaws in what they're saying -- and how some of them become violent when the inconsistencies and illogic start to overcome the programming.

OP you making shit up? That guy wasn't crying at all and didn't act depressed at all.
Where's the mental illness? At least he isn't telling people to eat raw meat and getting paralyzed from raw bone marrow.

Nutrient deficient cope. Corn is subsidized and used as animal feed, but without those subsidies it would be cheaper to pasture the cows (or pigs) for most if not all of their lives and then your fancy stat would be even more btfo.

He thinks pigs eat grass

>be vegan
>buy from factory farm
>dont realize those farms kill hundreds of animals that hide in plants every day
>think you're morally superior while literally bank rolling animal deaths
kek, and ironically enouhg, none of these vegans are the types to go off the grid, be self sufficient enough to stop killing animals. pure hypocriasy

This is a really good point. My grandparents used to deprogram moonies and other cultists in the 70s and 80s and one of the biggest signs of a cult is that they would feed you a vegan (grain only) diet to make you more easy to brainwash.

"Pastured" pork is a thing dummy, it doesn't mean they eat grass but they are allowed to go "out to pasture" and forage for what they want.

Argument to futility. 7 times the grains are consumed per calorie in animal agriculture as compared to just consuming said grains directly. Thus causing 7 times the harm to field animals.

Veganism isn't about being perfect, it's about minimizing harm.

People can't eat the corn they use for feed, and its normally grown where its too difficult to grow crops for human consumption.
t. farmers in family

You're wrong. There is no corn that can not be consumed for humans. It can always be ground for flour, or roasted. It's not the tastiest shit, but it can be consumed.

There likewise is no special corn that can only be grown in shitty fields. You're lying, and you know it.

t. actual farmer surrounded by 250 acres of corn. Fuck off.

>we can't grow sweet corn here so we just grow feed corn
Maybe its because I'm in the mountainous northeast and there isn't room for fuckhuge waves of grain

based and checked.
also check mine
check mate meatheads

My gf legit grew up on the side of a mountain in upstate NY. Her family has successfully grown sweet corn there for generations. Sweet corn is actually better in high areas with short growing seasons because it is harvested much earlier than dent corn. It doesn't need to dry out like feed corn. You also don't need large equipment to harvest it effectively, so it's better for mountainous regions where you can't have large fields. You just hire migrants to pick it, and send it to the cannery or to farmers markets and produce stands. Basically the same process I use for my sweet corn rows.

>You're coping. By the way, let me describe a completely hypothetical scenario because I don't like the statistics.
Let me try. If the government doesn't subsidize farms, making them more expensive, then vegans would switch over to sustainable foraging and organic garden farming where they use their own waste and compost to fertilize, and everybody would live happily ever after.

Come back to me once you get some dubs

discord.gg/ujXAaav

Attached: 1544417233034.png (701x343, 396K)

>not cooking them wax soft, where the white is cooked and the yolk is still liquid
>not frying it sunny side up till the white cooks to put it oer a stake as a dip
What are you even doing, man.

based

This but runny sunny side up

Literally NOTHING stops ANYONE from doing that.
Even here in the fucking 3rd world I know several families with backyards of over 100 square meters. NONE HAVE EVEN A GARDEN.

Vegans are all talk, all cope and no action.
All vegans and vegetarians I met dropped it in less than 4 years.

Vegan really so age faster. I'm atleast 3-4 years older than this guy and I don't have any wrinkels around my eyes.

>he best nutrients come for your food, so if you have a balanced diet with lots of variation you can get almost everything you need from food.
Yet you don't eat any animal products, and you say you have variety and can get all nutrients?
Lmao.. how deluded are you
>do more research
do more research into veganism being a nutrient deficient diet in over 12 needed nutrients highlightet above. So deluded lmao

>REMINDER a vegan diet DOES NOT HAVE vitamin A, B6, B12, K, F, heme-iron, cholesterol, creatine, carnosine, taurine, fish oils DHA EPA.

B12 is only converted from bacteria to B12 in cow intestines. We do not have cow intestines. B12 is found in animal products for human consumption only.
>take the supplement yourself
Supplements are not food. Lmao.
>healthy diet
>necessary supplements
pick one

His wife

from
>healthy meat eater

to
>malnoruished vegan

in 3 years LMAO

Attached: 34e752554cc272382634eecf52936837.png (478x291, 277K)

ernaehrungs-umschau.de/fileadmin/Ernaehrungs-Umschau/pdfs/pdf_2016/04_16/EU04_2016_Special_DGE_eng_final.pdf

The German Nutrition Academy says a vegan diet IS NOT SUITABLE for developing people, the pregnant, and the elderly because IT IS NUTRIENT DEFICIENT.

Imagine thinking a diet that is bad for pregnant women and kids is healthy LMAO

If you are saying this is normal human behaviour to act this way when you eat dairy, you are insane. This is clearly a mental illness.