What are some Bro-science that turned out to be scientifically true?

What are some Bro-science that turned out to be scientifically true?

Attached: 1544202914224.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Genetics trump hard work

All of it. I have a PhD in bro science from Joe Rogan university - AMA

Psychedelic drugs are good for you

People say you can spot reduce yet its been proven that in a fast if you supply alot of blood to a certsin area more fat gets taken from there

Also cold training or wearing a cold vest is the best way to lose bodyfst in stubborn areas.I lost my man tits and love handles by doing this

The anabolic windows actually exists.

EAT BIG TO GET BIG

It doesnt matter if your form is right. What matters more is how much effort you put into your set

But lasts for two days

This really depends. There was a dude on x two days ago who fucked too much with magic mushrooms and acid and hes having constant hallucinations now.

As it turns out you cant cure a horror trip with another trip. That dumbfuck.

Attached: 1528745123066.jpg (125x121, 2K)

Form matters for injury prevention

Could i take a towel in the freezer and then arround my stomach to remove fat? or is it more advanced than that

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Nah you gotta work that area, like work your abs to get blood to mid section, and don't expect much, studies show while technically spot reduction is now considered possible it's a very slight increase, might as well get every bit you can though

alright bro, thanks for reply, almost had big hopes for summer abs

anabolic window

30-50g protein every 4 hours in one sitting for optimal MPS

mind muscle connection is an actual thing

spot reduction is real

strength /= size

Mind-muscle connection is a real quantifiable thing with a real effect on hypertrophy.

I bet at least one of you retards will cach pneumonia after reading this post

YEA
KITTY

How fat are you? There is a lot of time, you can drop a ton of weight with the right diet and work put in, what's your height and weight? Post a pic feel free to black most of it out but a guess as to bodyfat levels would help a lot.

6' 90kg wanna go down to 80. Around 18% bf
Redpill me on cold training

Muscle memory would be the biggest one I think

You only need to lose probably 20-25 lbs, could be done in 10 weeks easy, even faster of you get crazy with it but I wouldn't recommend that. Just calculate you calories for the day and make sure you are at a 7000k a week deficit, you don't need any meme diets to make it work, if you like carbs eat carbs, love meat eat keto, calories in calories out is most important. Don't add excersize calroies back in, people overestimate too much, and weight and measure everything, you can make it by summer

>spot reduction is real
no

didn't they invent some sort of cooling bracelet that boosted the running performance of even sedentary people to respectable levels?

exercises are literally only separated by form and weight
you're saying I can do a cheeto back standing bench instead of OHP for the same result

He'll be fine