From an aesthetic standpoint, Is it even worth it to train your upper traps...

From an aesthetic standpoint, Is it even worth it to train your upper traps? I feel like having large traps would make my shoulders look narrower and my neck shorter. Also, from a functional perspective they do almost nothing that the rest of your back can't do.

Attached: boyfriend.jpg (784x489, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odditycentral.com/news/50-year-old-former-male-model-turned-photographer-stuns-internet-with-his-youthful-looks.html
youtu.be/18csADrT16A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kojima looks like that?!

You have to train them in some form.

you want a long neck?

Well I definitely don't want a short neck like pic.

Attached: tortoisemode.jpg (270x321, 22K)

i train every muscle including your mom's vagina son

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / Dzj9HkQ

Attached: 1487861690384.jpg (658x662, 31K)

>tfw this dude is 51

odditycentral.com/news/50-year-old-former-male-model-turned-photographer-stuns-internet-with-his-youthful-looks.html

Attached: Chuando-Tan5.jpg (808x960, 59K)

Try Y-raises

You have to train your traps directly but if you want to avoid the big neck look these can be a good substitute

youtu.be/18csADrT16A

Attached: y-raise-for-middle-traps.jpg (679x382, 47K)

if you have narrow shoulders like alpha destiny, then yes 100% don't overdevelop your traps

however if you have good genetics and wide clavicles, hitting the traps hard will look amazing

Attached: alexander.jpg (1478x1032, 200K)

Big ones are not necessary to look good, but they make you look cool and powerful.

You'll also look stupid if you have big cannon ball shoulders with a skinny neck...like a 6 year old in one of those muscle-padded superhero costumes.

That makes sense. I've actually been intuitively training my middle and lower traps in my back routine.

>upper traps

You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Guy looks pretty built desu

not sure if you're being sarcastic, but OP pic has a pretty fucking aesthetic body

Its not worth it. Just focus on the other areas of the back

isn't this guy frauding with photoshop and makeup to hide wrinkles?

can you have a body like that in your 50s naturally? i feel like he does TRT or something

I think if he was on TRT he'd have bigger traps due to high test levels, so it's probably just the lighting. I checked out his other pics and they looked more realistic.

The point of TRT is to have normal testosterone levels as if you were in your 20s. Doctors wouldn't prescribe you more.

Nah he's just Asian and has taken care of his skin his whole life

QUICKLY NAME TEN THINGS THAT AREN'T JACKIE CHAN

1. Jet Li
2. IP man
3. Bruce Lee
4. Pikachu
5. Raichu
6. Chun-li
7. Hideo Kojima
8. Fei Long
9. Jackie Chan-
God fucking dammit.

You unspeakable faggot. Traps are the most aesthetic muscle on a male body (no homo). Do your deadlifts, do your overhead lifts, stop being such a fucking vagina, and don't post again until you can deadlift 500 lbs and have had sex.

Attached: NO SYMPY.gif (200x153, 3.46M)

That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

Lmao beat me to it dude

Attached: zyzz2.jpg (482x720, 72K)

Traps make you look bigger in clothes

Easy. I’ll up the ante and name all Jow Forums related things too:

Jeff Cavaliere
Arnold
Creatine
Keto
IIFYM
Exercise
Cutting
Hipthrusts
Anavar
Nutrition

If you aren't Asian you can forget about it.

White people age like old fruit somebody left out on the sidewalk on a rainy day.

Is that Hideo or Kojima?

Yes people are just stupid. The guy does fashion photography and was a model. He shoops and paints his face.

Just put sunscreen on jesus christ.
UV light damages your skin, sunscreen blocks UV rays. And moisturize your skin once in a while

Fuck no. The only time huge traps compliment a guy's looks is if their face is a 6/10 or worse and they have to compensate with bulky muscles. The only women who prefer that body type are black women.

Abs > Shoulders > Back > Traps > Legs

Arms > Abs > Chest > Shoulders > the rest

Women find big traps and thick necks attractive

who fucking cares what women think

>falling for the chest meme

Lats, traps and obliques are the memecancer of working out. They just make you look like a fat shit with a warped body. It's the exact same kind of sympathetic magic as wearing a beard. Low IQ boys think it will make them "bigger and more masculine" via optical illusion. In reality it just looks clownish.

Redpill Jow Forums can't swallow: Zyzz only ever didn't look like shit before he started lifting. Fact.

>If you aren't Asian you can forget about it.
Black people can obtain this too. Especially since they don't get wrinkles as much as other races.

I see what you did there

Well done

This, I do it for the qt bois

Attached: ngSwPHP.jpg (384x576, 72K)