BLACK FEELS THREAD

Its been too long
>tfw cant relate to other black bots because you are not interested in racemixing

Attached: AE679539-040B-4236-9144-CB122686D594.jpg (640x772, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gUPrnu3BEU8
youtu.be/RqFU-vzy-Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw rejected another girl because saving myself for pure asian wife

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 35K)

i feel you, fren.

t. black femanon who dreams about marrying a white man and having beautiful babies

Fuck off and die, nigger.
God. I love being white

Attached: 30CD25CF-A0B8-46FA-92FA-645343268B96.jpg (400x773, 43K)

I hate you lol
G

Attached: images (3).jpg (239x211, 11K)

>Be brown in europe
>Hated by fucking everyone
>Girl ghosts me after she found out I'm from a ''brown'' country
The few making it is contingent on everyone else not making it

Attached: 1507635000362.jpg (1251x795, 426K)

Why can't I find a black girl that acts like a normal woman and not a sassy caricature of herself? This is depressing. I don't have a racemixing fetish but I might as well because all of the good girls are not black.

imagine being so pathetic that you would go into a thread for black dudes and brag about being white

boi im laffin

There are a loads of nice black women on discord if you're up for that challenge
t. non-black

i dislike posts like this because it implies black men aren't shit themselves

Wow where do you live?

meant for
originalllyie

> Black bot
> Can't dance/have no rhythm
> Can't get into latest rap and "R&B"
> Besides being poor can't relate to most mainstream black culture
> Love to read and be alone
> Conservative
> Live in NYC

It's over for my bros,

What discord?

I am a successful black man. I run a niche tech business, have a masters degree. I'm just not a normie or a stereotype so there goes the expected paths of socialization.

He is literally meme'ing. Or not, I've seen people that dumb.

Imagine being this much of a nigger that you are unable to defferentiate between a reply to OP and a reply to a white man. Cognition and learning = 0. You'd think that after a few hundred lynchings nkggers would learn.

Well, what do you listen to then?

>trying this hard

lmao keep memeing bro

What's all this supposed to mean? You aren't a bundle of stereotypes ain't that a good thing?
t. blackbot in nyc

NIGGERS LEAVE MY BOARD

a lot of black dudes, especially on here, think if they arent a stereotype, then they can't get laid. its dumb as shit but its how they think

NIGGERS GET OFF MY BOARD NOW

> tfw go to "Night of Philosophy" event
> Be black guy in a seeming sea of white.
> Suddenly spot a black guy, pseudo intellectual leftist crying about slavery
> Spot a QT black woman
> She's bleached

Attached: 1503028400063.png (136x159, 29K)

NIGGERS MUST LEAVE MY BOARD

I live in France, why?
For the record, I'm not a muslim nor was I able to form bonds with the ''hood'' children, and I was ousted from having any meaningful social connection by native frogs

ever tried other styles (of music)?
Maybe try some alternative scenes to go like metal?

I don't know how you anons but black culture is meant for the extroverted. Quiet folk are seen as weirdos

FUCK OFF NIGGERS GET OFF MY BOARD

Attached: F880172F-506D-421D-803E-52DF010653AF.gif (387x305, 494K)

how was the event? was it pretentious as fuck? I assume most philosophy events are

NIGGERS ARE SO STUPID GET OFF MY BOARD

what's a culture for introverts then?

I'm not saying I don't like rap, I can't get into the Trap rap era we are currently in and that's what most of the women I come across are listening to now.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

some alternative black people should make an alternative black people culture tbqh

>my
lol

i think there already is that, but they'd be extroverts too.
what culture would introverts even have.

Thanks for the (you) nigger
Bye, I have to go to bed now, nigger. I will be sleeping on cotton sheets.

>how was the event?

It was a mistake and it was pretentious as fuck. It was mostly Chomsky tier leftism lectures about power.

imagine thinking this makes anyone mad

plz kys lmao

>what culture would introverts even have.

I'm gonna assume something Asian

i'm sorry
G

well aside from that even the people on here talk about not fitting in with black culture it comes off as "i'm not like those other girls" where they say they're better than others and i don't buy it, in the sense of why put down a group you're part of to make yourself look better, usually to a group of people who already hate you.
but i think i overthink it.

Something like Norway's, Iceland's, Switzerland's, or Japan's ideally.

I need to get out of that mentality but azn is too cute

>G
>in 2018 there is gangsterism rife on my board
FUCKING NIGGERS GET NOW

>azn
*checks caller ID*

hmm... 2009 seems to be calling...

I think it's easy not to understand the blackbots that say that here since you are hardly ever shown black people like that. It's not entertainment or worth putting on TV. It's just normal people. Unfortunately, due to social bubbles, you may never see a black person irl. So all you have to go off of are wholly inaccurate media representations.

There are some aspect of the culture where I do think I'm better. Like when Trad African immigrants think they are better then American blacks

But the reality is more of a sense of alienation than outright superiority.

>tfw probably 7/10 and pretty upbeat personality, even pretty good at vidya but have an unreasonable asian girls

Not even redpilled on them, they just seem kind and fun to be around and I wouldnt mind dating them. They're just so fucking cute, how fuck am I bros

Attached: GOLGOM.png (480x360, 143K)

sometimes i wish it was 2009 times were simpler back then

I'm gonna be real most Asian females are not attractive or they adopt the worst aspect of American culture.

im black but i honestly dont even feel like a part of "the black community" or a part of black culture. nor do i feel alienation.... because I never felt like a part of it. can't feel alienation towards something youve never felt a part of. I honestly think black culture is heavy ass, though. sort of in my own little world desu

What makes you say that user

orig analy

>tfw love rnb but not todays degenerate (((rnb)))
Doubt anyone here can relate the feels
youtu.be/gUPrnu3BEU8
Sorry bro. Read some Biko or something

Attached: B701E947-BBA9-44A9-8AF3-FE251BE9B391.jpg (479x437, 101K)

>liking rnb
massive red flag

TIL THE EEEEND OF THE ROOAD

Attached: A8AE0D6F-7831-4969-8DE6-700D8732BBF9.jpg (557x557, 60K)

what i think is that people will dislike you either way, so i don't know why you'd put your group under the bus, kinda confirm those stereotypes in a sense, for a chance for someone to like you when they already dislike your group.
i mean this for anything really.

Really? I want a black gf :^(

Asians are smart so they hate niggers.

i'm a white nigger can i chill here with you guys

>its dumb as shit but its how they think
because that's the fucking life we've experienced.
>girl is interested
>goes well at first
>she begins to see the real me
>goodbye

any other blackbots who pretty much are 90% exclusively interested in white girls? yeah ive given up on black girls for the most part I haven't met any good ones that I could see myself dating in a long ass while. And if I do she's probably lightskinned which may or may not count. Sooooo yeah. I've been meeting up with some girls from tinder lately and they've pretty much all been white girls and it's gonna stay that way lol. My only gf was a white girl. Yeah I'm a filthy racemixer lol

At this point in my life i think that's true but hey idk maybe one day

No go back to
/r9gay/ you ruined the board asshole

wtf does "the real me" mean lmao. making it sound like u rape goldfish

I'm not sure what you're saying but I don't dislike anyone but the self destructive people. I just can't relate many times. At most psychologically I dislike myself.

are you dark or light original

also nah... i don't like the way white people look desu. I'd like a dark skinned black girl who "acts white" but isnt white washed

Nah I like brown skin

youtu.be/RqFU-vzy-Ac

Are mulattos allowed in this thread?

>mulatto
> robot

How?

King of the blacks is here finally

Attached: IMG_2193.jpg (640x474, 40K)

Not the funny first impression guy. "gets to know me a little better" would that have pleased you, you autistic fucktard?

Identifying with either blacks or whites on any level is not easy. Also
>male
Mulatto girls are a treasure; males, not so much

Quick scan and most of you are cacs larping as usual

dumb fuck, I'm speaking specifics. what is it that turns them off? you like anime? addicted to hot cheetos? or do u unironically rape goldfish

seconding what said, what discord???

i think i went off on an unrelated tangent honestly

all of the ones that don't act stereotypical don't like black guys. it's honestly epic

i dunno man. ive had "things" with multiple non stereotypical acting black chicks and I'm black.. but I def see what youre saying. i just wouldn't say all.

Not that user but we can at least agree its not all but most

I'm not serious at all and have nothing to talk to them about if I'm not joking about something. Keep in mind these are mostly low tier, ghetto girls.

I can talk to pretty much everyone else just fine except black women(probably latinas too, but I don't try) within my stratosphere(I can talk to the professional ones at work, or a professor in class about whatever like current events, music, television, books etc.).

>being boring and blaming it on not being a stereotype

Attached: 1517105128158.gif (200x198, 427K)

Nice taste
Aye fellow niggas why this NIGGA JOE look lik WOJAK LMAO (bruh.wav)

Attached: B8DC4F51-D7D0-4888-B09D-AE77FDAA55B8.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Being black in Canada is suffering. I don't know what it's like in America, but I'm a 5'8 nerdy manlet and the few black girls that are here have no interest in non-Tyrones or they only date white guys. Tried every niche, been in so many different friend groups and the women will always gravitate to the taller and/or more handsome white dude, everytime. Don't even get me started on non-black women, most don't even want to talk to me let alone go out with me. An Asian girl I go to school with that I asked out last year literally burst out laughing on the spot. A Black girl I asked out not too long after that asked me if I was joking even though nothing about how I said it implied I was joking. She just ignored me after that and never spoke to me again.

I haven't tried after that, I've given up and now I'm thinking about trying crack.

Attached: 1501551239218.jpg (600x800, 85K)

I have plenty of things to talk with to everyone but ghetto black women because they don't know anything except for the most vapid of shit. But, unfortunately, they're the only women I could possibly get.

try LSD ladboy

Nice trips btw. And, to be fair, I think I'm boring but so many people like me that it confuses me. I'm not obsequious nor do I have a ton of money. People say I'm funny, so that's up to them to decide more than me. I just have no idea why I can make friends so easily but a relationship is beyond my grasp.

When I try lowering my standards I feel like I'm thinking of taking advantage of some poor fat girl. I might just try it anyways. And worry about becoming a using sociopath later.

Attached: 1495600208774.png (786x715, 253K)

>Teehee! sorry user Im not just in to black guys.
>Do you mind leaving this space ur toxic? Thanks sweetie

Attached: 41C0049B-9846-4F75-B6E3-D7357D733120.jpg (640x444, 64K)

>FELLOW niggas
Post a time stamp you faggot cac

I own a blackbots discord if anyone wants to join us and share feels go here:
discordgg/CXeVGV9
that nigga Prince Michael a bitch

What your discord nickname? You sure you arent him?
Are there femanons in therr

>What your discord nickname?
Smizzle#8794
You sure you arent him?
Who?
>Are there femanons in therr
Not as of yet, but they are allowed.

Just go on discord.me and type in ''social'', and loads of servers will pop up. It's about a matter of effort, as you will encounter a few nasty people but it will be worth it.

... as long as it doesnt turn into the tumblrina shitfest I last joined
You gay?

>mom, sister, and brother joked about throwing Kanye out the black community for his trump support
>literally saying that they "sold" him so no one cares about kanye anymore
This is a joke right? I hope this isn't common in any of your families. I wish they would stop talking about politics so much. CNN is the only thing my mom watches.

albino user here

can i please have a clingy gf

ILIKEBENIS#0720

Asians hate black, sorry to break it to ya man

Nah I don't think it will become that. Everyone there fucking loves politically incorrect banter

I'm almost positive it is. In fact, I think Kanye is doing all this shit for publicity.

Cool Ill join tomorrow
No cacs right?