Redpill: GENETICS ARE EVERYTHING

when did you learn that building muscle and looking good all come down to GENETICS?

Those guys complaining about tree trunk legs while only squatting 225 for reps? genetics

those guys hitting 1/2/3/4 sub 200 lb after 6 months? genetics

those guys with the v tapers? genetics

those guys who eat what they want and still look good? genetics

the simple reality is that bodybuilding and strength training are ALL genetics, natural or not. If you have been lifting for over a year and still can't do 1/2/3/4 or still look like shit you have dog shit genetics, and im not sorry for saying that. It's time to stop holding hands and coming up for excuses for looking and performing like shit. You should be able to notice differences from the gym after 4 MONTHS. You should LOOK GOOD after 1 year of training. NO EXCEPTIONS

Attached: 1527645156853.jpg (1080x1067, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/03/07/how-exercise-can-change-your-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can i put my genetics in her?

Don’t do it, you’ll give your kids cankles
I swear to god a bitch could have a 10/10 ass, but as soon as I see cankles she gets dropped.

Yeah. What you dont realize is all the people that have "good genetics" have been active since childhood and have done sports etc building up some lean muscle and athletic ability before even touching a weight, so once the weights come into the picture they are golden.

Its much different from you selfish pizza boys out there who ate dominos every night when you were in high school and sat around playing halo. Of course youre not going to do as well as someone who looked great before they even started lifting

it's almost as if everything is predetermined before birth

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

This is why my kid is never gonna play vidya untill after he's worked out for the day

I realized this a while ago, wish more people would figure it out. It’s this, we all have prett close to the same genetic muscle building capabilities with the obvious differences.

So how do you make up for this when starting in early adulthood? Do we just have to work harder?

if it was all genetics then people wouldn't need to eat or work out and could just lie suspended in isolation chambers for the first 20 years of their life and jump out and fuck a supermodel the first thing they did on the outside

it's all biochemistry

>muh genetics

Attached: 538a012be691b21ae8ab32e3_736.jpg (524x788, 100K)

I have horrible gyno + shitty fat distribution where practically all of it goes to my belly.

>look good 1 year after training
>no exceptions

Try again. If someone starts at absolute skelly mode and can still pack on decent size, after a year this is only going to be a max of say 12kg of muscle which isn't going to make him look amazing on a previous skelly frame. Similar for someone that is fat.

I suppose if someone who had been doing manual labour for 8 years with decent base strength came into the gym and hit 1234 quickly then youd consider him to have good genetics - but then you're just an idiot.

Muscle takes a long time to build and how long it takes to hit 1/2/3/4 depends on your starting position so much more than your genetics. It took me a year to reach a 'normal' dyel body because I was so skinny after I had an operation. That's not because I have bad genetics. I went from 48kg to 62kg in my first year. Benching 100kg at 62kg is not going to happen after a year of training. Now im at 75kg after 2 years and can easily do 1234 for reps. But im fully aware that some people start with the level of strength I have now from doing labour jobs and shit.

>being athletic since infancy isnt genetic

Redpill OP IS A FAGET

>growing up on a farm is genetic
>having your dad push you to achieve the sports goals he never could is genetic
>all your friends wanting to play video games instead of playing tag is genetic

Attached: Untitled-1.png (700x377, 309K)

It takes longer.

Real talk though why do people get such massive hard ons by lying about what you can't do because of your genetics? On a board that claims to support hardwork and dedication some of you really do seem to want nothing more than to stop people from being dedicated and putting in hard work.

that's not a redpill, that's a blackpill
genetics give you a major edge, but they don't bail you out of all your shitty decisions and having bad genetics doesn't mean you can't reach your goals.
you're just a pessimistic loser dude
>inb4 u got baited!11
i know this is bait, but some people might actually believe it because they want something to blame other than their lack of effort

Attached: 1537486471192.jpg (1080x939, 91K)

OP please post body with timestamp, time lifting, and lifts. Chances are you’ve been lifting less than a year and are a retard. Also no timestamp = bullshit

It's true.

I practically already have a Chris Hemsworth "Thor" body after only working out for the past year and a half. My gains came pretty easy.

Mind you, I was a lazy slob for the past 7 years before that.

Ok then, post body with timestamp then as proof

Genetics are pretty damn overwhelming I think.
I have high test levels but I’ve never been big. I fluctuate between 15-20% bodyfat with some noob gains and 1/2/3/4 lifts and then down to 12-15% and lose 20-50 lbs on my lifts

Then again I’m only 5’8” and never got above 160 lbs except during a period of time where I was already out of shape and tried bulking too fast

no

Obviously genetics are a strong factor, but giving up because of that is dogshit.
Don't be a pussy, we live in an age where every possible resource you could ever want is available to you, and you can optimize all the factors that go into building muscle.

Genetics are cope. If you’re not improving you’re not pushing yourself hard enough.

Attached: C96FFE0E-9D98-41CC-B33D-8558FB302214.png (728x530, 343K)

>tfw very good lifting genetics (reached 1/2/3/4 in 3 months lifting) but huge hips, balding and horrible facial aesthetics

Would trade any day for a face above 4/10

But if I have really skinny wrists and ankles maybe her neanderthal thick wrists and ankles will balance out my offspring

>we all have the same muscle building genetics

Stop.

> ...we all have prett close to the same genetic muscle building capabilities with the obvious differences.

The obvious difference in this case is that you're retarded.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

just a few inches...

Attached: Begone cankles.jpg (1080x1067, 404K)

only part that matters

Attached: l.png (294x469, 184K)

Okay, Jow Forums have fun with your guhneticks, I’m sure they also explain your condishun

Attached: 9725CA0A-7747-48B7-BECE-6E2BA683A0CA.png (559x475, 67K)

lmfao big league cope

I looked good after 1 month of moderate lifting from skelly... it is genetics

healthland.time.com/2012/03/07/how-exercise-can-change-your-dna/

But all the thickest biggest brappiest girls have cankles what am I supposed to do

L O N D O N
O N D O N
N D O N
D O N
O N
N O D N O L
O N
D O N
N D O N
O N D O N
L O N D O N

As a wristlet, I approve of this message. I've got a good face and thats done me pretty well, but I have to wonder what could have been

DROPPED

Attached: leaf.jpg (223x253, 13K)

The day after pic related fails to work out she will be a bag of cottage cheese level land whale.

>It's time to stop holding hands and coming up for excuses for looking and performing like shit
b-but that exactly what you're doing right now. making excuses.

Attached: 1542000112998.jpg (638x1000, 92K)